ii.xii.

"What, why is she suing you?" Mark looked at you with his big eyes.

"When I picked up Jaehyun from SM the other day, she made some snappy comments and then slipped, so I think she's suing me for that." You put the letter on the table and go nervously up and down. That couldn't be true.
"Isn't 90,000,000 Won a little much, for just pushing someone?" Johnny took the letter and reads it all too.
"You should call your lawyer." Taeyong stood up and stood with folded arms beside you.
"Do you have a good lawyer?" Winwin looked worriedly at you.
"Yes we have somebody, actually to check the contracts for Miga for SM, but I think the law office can certainly help us with this as well." Meanwhile, you sit down and rest your forehead on your arms. How could it get so far?
"Well Jaehyun, somehow you are always in touch with fanatical fans." Johnny laughed ironically and his fiancé looked questioningly at him.
"Jaehyun had always been the most aggressive and fanatical saesang's. Ask Y/N, she got with them pretty close when her relationship with Jaehyun became public." Johnny clarified his fiancee and she nodded wide-eyed. You could see the many questions on her face, but this was another story.
"I didn't think she was so obsessed with me." Jaehyun looked around desperately, but the boys all began to laugh suddenly.
"Come on, even Mark has noticed it." Johnny laughed and pointed to him. Mark laughed, but then he checked that it was an insult, and with a "Hey" he punched Johnny's upper arm.
"And you said I was crazy and only I would think like that." You turn to your husband and roll your eyes.

When everyone left, you didn't want to show your daughter's stress. It was her birthday after all and she should have great memories. You are eating cake in the evening and Jaehyun played with her for hours with her new gifts. The day was so exciting for her that she fell fast asleep, for a long time.
When Jaehyun came to the bedroom, you were breastfeeding your son again.
"I think Sunoh has another growth spurt. He's hungry almost every hour." Your eyes were on your child, who was firmly attached to your breast. You stroke his cheek and his dark eyes look up at you. Such moments have always been a stress relief for you.
"He'll be big and strong for sure." Jaehyun smiled and sat next to you and also watched his son.
"Jaehyun, I'm worried." You look at him and sigh. That all was not normal anymore.
"I know, so do I." He stroked Sunoh's cheek and leaned against your shoulder.
"I know we are not poor, but the money should be spent on something different. We wanted to save on a big house, our children should have a good education, 90,000,000 won is not a little money." Jaehyun straightened up and looks at you.
"I know...Fuck...I should have checked all this sooner."
"Jaehyun, I think this woman has a mental health problem. She imagined a relationship with you, she needs professional help because I really think she is stalking you. Her car is so often in our street, she wants to get rid of me and imagine a relationship with you. This is not normal anymore, we should apply for a restraining order against her." You look at him seriously. It's not just about the two of you anymore. You are also worried about the children. What if she wants to do something to them? This woman has no empathy, she knows no boundaries.
"Do you really think it's that bad?" Jaehyun hates to be wrong, but he needed to see the truth.
"I've always had a bad feeling about the whole thing, you never listened to me. Please trust me this time." You beg him because that was no joke anymore. But Jaehyun seemed to understand. Sunoh was finished breastfeeding and he take his son and lay him in his arms. He looks into his eyes and rocks him for a while. It was suddenly so calm, so lovely. As if Jaehyun draws his energy from him. Sunoh's eyelashes opened, and his dark eyes looked into his equally dark eyes from his father. The little boy was quite fascinated by him and as serious as the situation was, Jaehyun had to smile, because his heart got soft. That was a part of him that was in his hands. Miga was a part of him and he had to do anything to protect them because they were the most innocent of them all.
"I will report Suji to my boss tomorrow and we will add a restraining order against her." He looks up to you and the first thing you saw was determination.
"Thank you" you whisper softly and smile. You were glad Jaehyun finally trusted you again.
"I'm sorry, I'll fix it okay?" Jaehyun kept looking at you with a guilty conscience, but it was enough for you that he finally was back on your side.
"It's okay." You bend over to him and kiss him gently. Your foreheads were skin on skin and between you two lay your baby. Part of him, part of you.
"We can do it or?" You ask him while you feel the warmth of his skin. A soft smile appeared on Jaehyun's face.
"We love each other, we can do everything! And everyone knows, love will always win."