ii.xxv. (a)

Every pregnancy is different. You have already experienced this and every pregnancy was magical in its own way. You liked to be pregnant, even if it's tough from time to time, but you can't imagine anything more romantic. You carry a part of your big love inside you.

Week 8

"Good morning my angel, today we will see you for the first time." Jaehyun strokes the bare skin of your little belly. He kisses your ball and repeats this a few more times.
"I thought we should tell Miga tonight that she will get a new brother or sister. I haven't been able to hide my pregnancy for a long time and she's too smart." You laugh and stroke your stomach too. You stay like this for a while and enjoy it. You would like to lock yourself in with him here and never get out.
"I'm nervous. I haven't been out in a long time." It was just a difficult period. You were suddenly in the media and it was reported about you. Since Suji spread the rumor that Miga is the daughter of Doyoung. SM published the paternity test two days later, which testified that Jaehyun is the father. But some still feel for spreading hatred. Some fans went so far and waited in front of your apartment to insult you. The last week was hell and it was so stressful. The nausea of pregnancy made this all not easier.
"It's okay. I'm with you." Jaehyun sits up and gives you a kiss.
Jaehyun brought Miga to kindergarten and Sunoh to Johnny. Then he picks you up and you drive to the gynecologist together. Jaehyun was almost more excited than you and couldn't wait to see the scan. It was the most positive thing you were looking for. He was thinking all the time about how to tell Miga the good news. He was sure that she would be happy. She was sometimes jealous of Sunoh, but she was a good big sister and Jaehyun was so proud of her.
You didn't have to wait long when you were at the gynecologist and the doctor started immediately with the ultrasound. Jaehyun stood by you and held your hand. The doctor puts the gel on your stomach and starts the scan.
"Do you know what week you are in?" The doctor looked at the screen and you start counting.
"I should be in week 8." You also look at the screen and try to recognize something.
"Hmmm..." The doctor examined you further and you got a little restless. You look nervously at Jaehyun and he gently strokes your hand.
"I can't see much yet. It may be that the embryo was implanted later. The amniotic cavity is there, but I would like to have you there again for control in two weeks. How else do you feel?" The doctor put the device aside and cleaned you up again.
"I fell pretty sick and am quite tired." You pull your shirt down and sit up.
"I'll prescribe something for you." You nod and get up. Jaehyun looks at you a little worried and you turn to your doctor.
"Should we be concerned?" You take Jaehyun's hand firmly and squeeze it tightly.
"Not yet. I can only tell you more in two weeks. Then we'll see if the fetus has grown." She smiled and handed you your prescription.
"Ms. Jung, you should definitely avoid stress. I'll send you the ultrasound by email and we'll see you again at the next appointment." Her voice was very calm and you knew you might be worrying too much.

"Wow, I thought we'd be happier when we get out of here." Jaehyun was sitting on the driver's side of your car, looking into the void. You lean to the side and also don't know what to think. You also hoped to get home with more positive news.
"I mean, everything looks fine. Maybe the baby is just small." You sigh and stroke your stomach. There was no point in worrying too much now because you didn't know the answer anyway ...

Week 9

Jaehyun wasn't been focused at all the last week. He and you were still in the media because of Suji and he was worried about you and the child. Since you didn't tell anyone that you were pregnant, Jaehyun couldn't talk to anyone. Most of the time, when someone asked him, he always said it was about Suji. Again and again, he looked at the ultrasound picture to be able to recognize something.
"Everything okay?" His manager came to him because he realized that something was wrong. Jaehyun closed the picture and nodded.
"Sorry, my phone has something. I need to check my mail urgently. Can I use yours?" Jaehyun nodded absently and handed him his iPhone.
"Hey, is everything really okay?" Jungwoo sat next to him and he knew there was more.
"Yes, it's just a lot of everything right now." Jaehyun sighed and leaned back.
"But if you need someone to talk to, let me know okay?" Jungwoo looked seriously at his friend and Jaehyun was just happy to know that his friends were there for him. But he couldn't wait to get home to hug you and your children. He felt cheated by so many things and he wanted to lock himself at home with you, Miga and Sunoh. You were the only people he could still trust.
When he was home, Miga was already asleep. He sat down to her and stroked her head. Her breath was so sweet and sometimes she muttered something and Jaehyun had to smile and wondered what she was dreaming about. Cujo was lying next to his daughter. The two had a very close bonding. Miga took good care of the dog and Cujo was always by her side. He kissed her forehead and looked into Sunoh's room. He also slept soundly. Jaehyun also stroked his little head and watched him sleep for a while. He also kissed him and then came to you. You lie in bed and watch a little TV. You are trying to rest more recently. Johanna came over the last few days and helped you with the children and meanwhile a good friendship developed between you.
"Hey. Are you okay?" He lay down in bed with you, gave you a kiss and hugged you. You snuggle up to him and nod.
"Yes, now." You feel its warmth and close your eyes. He holds his hand on your stomach and you stay that way until you slowly fall asleep in his arms.