Christmas Special 1 - After Christmas Party (m)

(a/n: For the people who doesn't know the masterpiece of Hide & Freak from their Rookie time, then please watch it )

As every year, Jaehyun's company had a Christmas party. You had a bit of a strange feeling in your stomach about Suji ... and maybe a little bit because of your pregnancy. But you were lucky because Suji didn't appear at the party. This made it easier for you and Jaehyun in general and you could enjoy the evening in peace. But your dear husband drank over his thirst and was really drunk in the end.

Jaehyun's mother had taken care of the children and she drove home immediately after you returned to the apartment. While Jaehyun was searching for a midnight snack, you were checking if the children are still asleep. But their little cute eyes were tightly closed.
"You owe me something." You look to Jaehyun, who is now sitting on the bed.
"Oh, really? And why?" He took you by the hand and pulled you to him. He grinned broadly as he stroked your hips.
"Because you can always drink and I always bring you home." You put your hands on his shoulders and now you were smiling too.
"Because you are pregnant and breastfeeding." He didn't let up so easily.
"But I make you sweet babies." You make a pout and pull your husband up to you.
"You are right. What can I do?" After this argument, he could no longer say no to you.
"Dance Hide & Freak!" Like a little girl, you giggle into your fist. You didn't know the video. But Johanna had shown it to you at the party and now you wanted to experience it live.
"What? I haven't danced this since my rookie days." He ran his fingers through his hair and let out a sigh. You sit down on the bed and connect your phone to the speakers. The first notes of the song sounded, and you watched him intently. In the beginning, he just bobbed slowly, but then he got his idol face and started to dance.

Tell me what's your favorite game. I wanna play hide and freak. You ain't gotta cover up your eyes. Baby come and play it with me.

You love it when Jaehyun dances for you. His movements were so smooth and when he briefly raised his shirt you got hot for a while. Your face went red because somehow your whole body started to tingle.

Hi-hi-hide and freak Hide and hide and freak.

You cling your fingers into the sheets and watched him. You knew exactly what was coming and that's why you wanted to see the dance.

Play play play come play with play with me.

As if hips hit the beat, you had to let go of a small scream. Jaehyun stopped and laughed. He dropped his shoulders and he took a few steps toward you. You look up at him with wide eyes, while your cheeks were still very red. Jaehyun put his palms on your shoulders and slowly leaned down to you. The music kept on playing but you were playing your own hide & freak game.
Jaehyun touched your lips with his and pushed you gently into the mattress.
His hands wandered over the sides of your body and he positioned himself perfectly above you. He kept kissing you like he was starving. Your fingers ran through his hair, stroking his cheeks.
"I didn't really want you to stop dancing." You grin and look at him intently.
"But I can't help." He immediately put his lips back on your neck and sucked on your skin. You put your head back and moan. His body was hot and cold at the same time. His hands were all over your body and you were hungry for more. You pull your skirt up and Jaehyun's fingers slid down your underwear. You look for his belt buckle and try to get his clothes off his body as quickly as yours. As soon as you were both naked, Jaehyun turned you to the side and ran his fingers over your folds. You enjoy his movement, his calm. Again and again, he pushed a finger into you and your whole body relaxes. But then you remembered that you had to go to the toilet. Lately, you have had to pee more often, it could be that this came from pregnancy.
"Wait a second." You kiss your husband and quickly run to the toilet. You do your best and try to run back into the bedroom as soon as possible. You were maybe two minutes away. But when you got back, Jaehyun was lying naked and wide-legged in bed...sleeping. You could hear his snoring and you could hardly believe it. Now he owed you one more favor.
A little annoyed, a little disappointed, you cuddle up in your blanket and slowly fall asleep too.