ii.iii.

It was 2 o'clock in the night. Sunoh just woke up crying because he was hungry. Meanwhile, it has become a routine to bring him half sleep to you and breastfeed him. It was a rhythm that was necessary, but you do not want to get used to it. Most of the time you lie in bed half awake while your son drinks from your breast. But this time there was someone else who robbed you of sleep.

"Daddy, Mommyyyyy ..." You hear your daughter's voice that followed with a sob. Jaehyun turned on the light and it was hard for him to get up.
"What's wrong with my sweetheart?" He picked up his daughter and tried to blink as the bright light still clouded his eyes.
"It hurts." She started to cry and Jaehyun began to inspect her.
"Where does it hurt? Here?" It was never easy for children to find out what hurt them, especially when the pain came from inside. But Jaehyun could not find a real point that hurt you.
"I think she has a fever, she is very hot." He turns to you and looks seriously. You could not do much, after all, Sunoh was still at your breast.
"There's a thermometer in the store room. Do measuring her temperature." You watch as Jaehyun left and came back with a small medical bag.
"Okay, Miga, you have to keep still now okay?" Jaehyun prepared the thermometer and put it in her armpit. Miga her head was completely red and her eyes were tired. When the thermometer beeped, Jaehyun immediately looked at it and it confirmed his suspicions. Miga had a fever and was sick.
"We have another kids flu medicine in here, give her that so she can sleep a bit." You watch the two and Jaehyun immediately followed your instructions. He gave Miga the medicine and then put the case beside the bed.
"Do you like to sleep here?" He then asked his daughter and stroked her hair from her face. She just nodded and Jaehyun put her on his chest.
"It's getting slowly very tight in our bed." You turn to Jaehyun and bring Sunoh to your side, who was finally done with breastfeeding.
"I think the two kids will stand it." He smiled and stroked Miga's head. Slowly her eyes closed and all your heard was her sweet gasp.
"Unless we get more children." You don't dare to look at Jaehyun because you knew that his family planning was complete.
"Do you want more?" His voice was suddenly quite deep.
"I don't know, I don't want to exclusive it." You look at your baby and stroke his stomach. Maybe you were blinded by his cuteness, but you liked the idea of a big family.
"I think it's perfect now, we have a boy and a girl." Jaehyun smiled and looked over at you.
"Hmm, you're right. I'm just so in love with our kids, they're so perfect." You play with the little fingers of your son. His skin was so soft and he had such a unique fragrance that only babies had.
"That's true, I feel the same. You just make the most perfect kids. " Jaehyun looked at you lovingly and for the first time you look up to him again.
"We both make the most perfect kids."

daddy jaehyun II Jaehyun JungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara