ii.x.

Jaehyun took off the rest of the week to gather his thoughts and get closer to Miga. You were surprised by how stubborn she could be because it took quite a long time until she trusted her father again. Miga her character developed more and more and now you recognized their unique personality.

Now it was Jaehyun's first day at work after the big fight and he still didn't know what to do, but it was okay for you. It was a tough decision he had to make and it was not decided in three days. And this was okay.

Jaehyun and you wanted to strengthen your relationship again and you are trying to spend more time together. Miga's 4th birthday was coming up and you wanted to organize a little celebration. That's why you want to move through the city, buy gifts and collect inspiration for the party.

You were early and Jaehyun couldn't go yet, so he wrote you on the guest list so that you could come up to him.

Actually, you were always nervous when you went to the company, but this time you felt good. Most of your pregnancy weight was away, you wear your most beautiful underwear and you feel comfortable in your body again. That you still breastfeed (Sunoh was always so hungry), only flattered your figure, because your breasts were still big and swollen and that's what you showed today. Today you were strong and sexy.

Actually, nothing could upset you, but then you see Suji, as she was also at the reception. You take a quick breath and hope she does not see you, but then she was already on her way to you.

"Y/N you look ... well ... quite normal again." You ignore her statement, because you had good self-esteem today, she could not hurt you so easily.

"Goodbye Suji." You take a step forward, but she did not want to let you go yet.

"I know that you are behind it." She suddenly hisses like a snake and it shocks you that she seems to show her true face only to you.

"I don't know what you mean." You say cold and you were annoyed that you had to deal with her for so long.

"You're pulling Jaehyun away from me." She was clearly angry. Apparently, Jaehyun really avoided her and that did not suit Suji.

"Sorry? Jaehyun is my husband, it's none of your business." You got louder and you briefly forgot where you were. You also don't realize that the people around you already look.

"Jaehyun and I belong together, and he will recognize that." Now it was clear. Suji was really crazy. She took an aggressive step toward you as you held her reflexively and she lost her balance. Through her high heels, she slipped on the glassy floor and she was now on the ground. A loud scream echoed through the room and people ran over to you.

"Did you hurt yourself?" You inquire immediately as she reached over her ankle.

"I called the doctor who's in the house and he'll take a look." The receptionist was now with you and tried to clarify the situation.

The shock was deep and you barely understood the situation. Everything went pretty fast. And at some point, the whole hall had become quiet again. Meanwhile, Jaehyun has come down to you and a smile spread when he saw you.

"Hello, my beautiful." He pulled you over and gave you a gentle, but slow kiss. His lips were so soft and it was as if he had taken away all the stress for you.

"Do we want to drive or make out in front of all the people? I wouldn't mind." He laughed and put his arm over your shoulders. On the way to the car, you tell him the whole thing with Suji.

"Her eyes were completely insane. She said that you belonged together and then she slipped." You get into the car and don't notice how Jaehyun almost froze.

"What did she say?" He looked at you with wide eyes. You wonder why he was so surprised.

"She's very obsessed with you, didn't you ever notice that?" You laugh, maybe a little contemptuously, because it was so obvious.

"No, honestly! I thought she just wanted to push her own career." Jaehyun leaned against the seat and continued to look at you.

"Jaehyun?" Before you drive, you'll let your hands off the steering wheel again.

"Hmm?" He put his hand on your thigh and stroked it.

"I have a bad feeling about her, I feel like something bad is going to happen."