ii.xiv.

"Lee Soo-man, what are you doing here?" You were surprised that the head of SM stood at your doorstep.

"May I can come inside?" He smiled and you make his way into the apartment.
"And that's your newest?" He pinches your son's cheek and laughs happily.
"Yes, that's Sunoh." You stroke your son's head and smile.
"Oh, I remember how my boy was so small. They are sooo innocent in this age." He laughed happily again and the atmosphere relaxed now more. Meanwhile, Jaehyun has now noticed that there was a visit.
"Lee Soo-man, what are you doing here?" He was frozen and bowed humbly.
"I was in the area and once wanted to say hello. I haven't met your son yet. He is lovely."
"Mr. Lee, do you want a coffee or tea?" You ask him while you put Sunoh over your shoulder.
"Yes, coffee would be great." The man took off his shoes and looked around the apartment.
"It is very comfortable here, very familiar." He looked at the wall, which was full of photos with memories.
"Yes Y/N did all these. It is important for her that everyone feels comfortable, she has put a lot of work into the apartment." Jaehyun stood behind his boss, nervously putting his hands in his pocket.
"Where is your daughter?" He then asked and turned to Jaehyun.
"She's taking her nap right now." He explained and in that moment, you put the coffee on the dining table. Lee Soo-man and Jaehyun sat down with you and you could see that Jaehyun was still tense.
"I wanted to ask how it looks like. Can we take your daughter under contract?" He spooned the sugar into the coffee and looked up at you expectantly. He knew for a fact that you were the person who fought the most against it.
"To be honest ..." Jaehyun laid his hands on the table and leaned closer to his boss. "We wanted to check the contract with our lawyer first, but now we have another legal problem." Jaehyun cleared his throat, for it was unpleasant to talk about his ex-girlfriend.
"Suji sued her for quite a bit of money. I heard about it, and your manager told me." He laughed briefly and then took a sip of his coffee. Jaehyun looked at you a little bit panicked, but you were very calm. So much could not make you upset.
"What if I take care of it." The man suddenly became quite serious. He put down his cup and looked deep into his eyes.
"Why should you do this?" You were sceptical, you knew exactly that such people always demanded a favour in return.
"See it as a giveaway for Miga." You didn't like your daughter being treated like a commodity. That was all that bothered you about this business.
"I don't sell my daughter. We can handle it on our own." It almost insulted you that he thought you would sell your daughter so easily. You push your son closer to you, who was still over your shoulder and looking around.
"You are really a lion mother." He laughed and turned to Jaehyun. "Such women are gold, you need to keep her as close as possible." You roll your eyes and snort. Just because he's the boss, you were not afraid of him. You don't need to expect anything from him.
"Why our daughter? Aren't there any other children?" You still don't understand why Lee Soo-man was so obsessed with Miga. Of course, she was special, but that's what every mother thought of her child.
"In addition to her good genetics, we see a lot of potential in her. We just want to promote it." With a long sip he drank the coffee and stood up.
"I'm not saying you have to make an immediate decision. I would like to invite your family to my chalet in Switzerland, and of course Jaehyun would off his schedule. And Taeyong, Lucas and Mark are also invited." You and Jaehyun also got up and followed him to the door.
"I do not know ..." You were unsure, because you didn't want to be bribed.
"It's a personal invitation and has nothing to do with the whole thing here." Lee Soo-man put on his shoes and then offered his hand.
"I would be very happy." He looked into your eyes and shook your hand. He patted Jaehyun on the shoulder and then left the apartment.

When the door closed, Jaehyun let out a deep breath. He was under pressure for the whole conversation. You put Sunoh in a cradle and sit down with your husband on the sofa. Cujo jumped up to you and put his head on your lap. You paw him behind the ears and look at Jaehyun.
"Lee Soo-man has never invited me to Switzerland." Jaehyun ran his fingers through his hair and looked at Cujo in confusion.
"Does he do that often?" You suddenly hear a squeak from your baby. Sunoh started to smile and tried to grab a small stuffed animal. It was so cute and you watch him for a while.
"Yes, he invites his "favourites" there every year." Tell Jaehyun and you look back at him. Sometimes you lose yourself when you look at your baby.
"For real?" You ask and your husband hums in approval.
"Shall we go there?" That had to decide Jaehyun now. It could also be an advantage for his solo album, now that Suji hopefully soon will not be an issue anymore.
"I mean, we're not traveling since a long time. It can be funny, Miga could learn to ski." The thought of his daughter on two skis was kind of cute and Jaehyun laughed because of it.
"Hmm ... I haven't been to Europe for a long time, and I miss the mountains. That could be really nice." You already imagined how you look at the snow in the warm Charlet, you imagine how Miga builds a snowman and how Jaehyun teaches her to ski. It was wonderful thoughts.
"Y/N should we drive?" Jaehyun asked and put his hand on yours.
"Yes." You were determined and smiled because of the idea of being in Switzerland soon.

Jaehyun had warned you that it could be stressful at the airport, but you couldn't imagine how it really was. The fact that other idols were there with you didn't make it any better. Fans, saesangs and more were also at the airport trying to get a picture. You had Sunoh clinging to your chest and Jaehyun had Miga firmly in his hand. Although many Securities were with, it was still getting tighter. There was a real thunderstorm from the cameras and Miga didn't want to go any further as she was scared. She started crying and Jaehyun picked her up quickly. He wanted to get her away from the crowd as fast as possible. You also put your coat around your son, so that he is not disturbed by the flashes of the camera.
"Daddy, I want home." Miga's face blushed and hundreds of tears rolled down her face.
"It's all good, we made it soon." He hugs his daughter tightly and puts his hand over her head so that the camera flashes don't blind her anymore.
"How long will that take?" You were behind your husband and you are not trying to panic either. It was the first time you could feel how Jaehyun used to when he was traveling with NCT.
"All we have to do is go to the passport control quickly. They can't go any further and things get quieter." Jaehyun tried to go faster, but it was getting tighter and tighter as a queue had formed in the passport control. Miga kept crying and sobbed into her father's shirt. You were glad that Sunoh slept. You had breastfed him extra before and most of the time his sleep was always very deep afterwards. And thank goodness it stayed that way.
"Daddy." Miga's cry became heavier, as some tried to get closer to them. Jaehyun tried to hold her more in front of his chest, so that no one could take a picture of her. It took only a few seconds and you were behind the passport control and thus you had the worst done.
It was not so easy for Miga. Although everything has become much calmer, she couldn't stop crying. She was totally scared. You could understand it, because there were really many people around her. Jaehyun tried to give her a cookie, but she wanted not even this. That was when he was worried, because in the future he would have liked to take her to performances in other countries. But when it was so hard for her and it scared her so much, it was not a good idea.
"Hey Miga." Mark came to her and squatted right in front of her. She stopped sobbing and looked at him expectantly while more tears ran down her red face.
"We're all going to Switzerland now. Do you know what that means?" He smiled and patted her head. She shook her head and continued to look at him with her big eyes.
"That we have a lot of snow, so we can build a snowman together, isn't that great?" Mark smiled happily and held his hands up excitedly. Miga leaned slightly to her crush and started to giggle.
"We can put a hat on him and as a nose we take a carrot." Mark was really good at it. Jaehyun and you watched him closely and you were fascinated how well he could handle the little girl.
"This is funny." Miga was clearly not scared anymore and she looked in love again to Mark.
"But if you promise, you really have to." Jaehyun crossed his arms and looked at his friend admonishingly. Mark nodded and took Miga on his lap.
"Do not worry, we'll have a lot of fun."

It was the first flight for your children, and you were actually a bit scared that they would cry a lot at the start. But both have overcome it well and Miga was allowed to watch her favourite series during the flight. Sunoh was on your lap, taking turns eating and sleeping. After a couple of hours, you look at the clock and see that it was so far that you had to take the birth control pill. You pull the bag up to you while holding Sunoh with one hand. Your bag was not well organized, but you actually knew where your things were. But you couldn't find the pack anywhere.
"Jaehyun, I think I forgot the pill at home." You lean over Miga over to your husband and whisper it so softly that you hope that not even Miga heard it.
"What? Do you mean the ...?"
"Yes." You answer him quickly before he uttered something that others might hear. Or Miga. Lately, she was chatting with too many people.
"And what does that mean?" Jaehyun looked at you with wide eyes.
"Well we can't ... you can't stick your pen in my sharpener." Even if you use synonymous, you did not want Miga to hear it.
"Seriously, sharpener?" Jaehyun laughed at your description and you roll your eyes.
"Oh, it doesn't matter. We're only there for a few days and we're sharing the room with the children anyway. We can probably live without it for a while." You put down the bag again and lean into the seat.
"What? Are you serious now? We're in a nice chalet in Switzerland, with log fires and romantic mountain views and we can't ... sharpen my pen?" Jaehyun looked at you strangely and you just shrug. You can still feel his eyes on you, and you knew it was driving him crazy.
"We will came up with something." He then said and winked. You had to laugh, it was not an option for you.