xxxvi. (m)

"Do you like your new room?" Jaehyun places his daughter in her new four-poster bed.
"Hmm...yes..." She looked dreamily through her room and sighed a little. Jaehyun sat down and stroked her hair.
"So, what's going on?" She didn't seem as calm as usual and Jaehyun was, of course, worried because he wanted Miga to feel comfortable in her new home.
"It's so big." She whispered this as if she shouldn't say it too loudly. Jaehyun had to laugh, he lay down in bed with her and hugged her.
"You know Miga, your mummy and I want another baby. That means you may have another sibling soon. And each of you should have your own room and lots of space to play." He gave his daughter a kiss on the forehead and pressed her closer to him.
"Can I have a sister?" Miga looks up at her father with wide eyes. Jaehyun has to smile.
"We can't choose that, but we'll try."
The next moment Miga starts yawning and slowly she relaxes. Jaehyun started singing a lullaby and her little eyelids closed more and more until only the quiet sighing and breathing could be heard. When she was sleeping he kissed her forehead again, covered her and stroked Cujo, who was always sleeping at Miga's side. Cujo immediately felt comfortable in the house. He had a lot more freedom of movement and he could run anywhere.

Jaehyun went down the stairs and looked for you in the kitchen. You are clearing all the kitchen stuff out of the box that you brought with you from your old apartment.
"I didn't think we had so many things." You sigh and feel how Jaehyun stood behind you and put your hands on your hips.
"I think we worked enough on the house today. Maybe we can just enjoy the evening at our new home." Jaehyun put his lips on your neck and you feel your hair rise.
"What were you thinking about?" You turn around and look into his cheeky face. He shrugged and lifted you up on the kitchen counter. His hands spread your legs and he started kissing your breasts. You throw your head back and feel your body tingle with lust. You can feel how he is pushing up your dress more and more and his entire palms were on your thighs. Due to the pressure he gave, you lean further back so that your back is completely on the stone slab of the kitchen counter. With a jerk, Jaehyun pulled your panties down. You spread your legs and put them up so that they stood on the kitchen counter. Jaehyun started kissing your knee. His kisses kept going down to your hot center. His other hand was on your lower stomach. He starts kissing your venus mound and your body starts to twitch.
"Mhmm, you like that don't you?" Jaehyun grinned and put his arms under your legs. You just hum in agreement and try to regulate your breath. Then he pushed you closer to his face and you feel how his lips lay on your upper folds. You moan and your back arched. Then he starts to lick your pussy with firm pressure and you feel your whole body vibrate. Jaehyun started eating you out passionately. He tickled your clit, sucked on her, pushed your folds aside and penetrated you with his tongue. Jaehyun was simply talented in this regard. You love it when his face is buried deep in your pussy. The orgasm was in a class of its own every time. And this time he also drove you to the edge of your mind. His tongue was wild, hit your clit hard. Your body was bent and you could only moan loudly. Your body trembled and twitched. Your toes tightened and Jaehyun continued at his pace. You experience the wave of this good feeling and when your climax slowly subsided, he licked you gently. You still enjoy the lingering movements of his tongue, but you can see that the lights got on at the stairs.
"Wait Jaehyun." You sit up and Jaehyun lifted his face out of your pussy. He looked at you in amazement. But suddenly you hear a cry and see how slowly Miga went down the stairs. Thank god you had automatic light sensors installed, so you could see that Miga was coming before she saw you. Jaehyun quickly washed his face that was still full with your juice and you jump off the kitchen counter.
"Miga what's going on?" You go to her and lift her up.
"Why don't you sleep?" You kiss her head and stroke her back. She couldn't talk, just sobbed.
"Did you dream badly?" Jaehyun came to you and stroked her red cheeks. Miga nodded and a few tears rolled down her face.
"I was looking for you, but you weren't there." The little girl hung on your shoulders and looked sadly at her father.
"Hmm, I knew somehow this will happened. She was so restless when I put her in bed." Jaehyun spoke to you now but didn't let go of his daughter.
"Miga, do you like to sleep in bed with us today?" You lower your head and look at your daughter. She nodded with her wet eyes.
"But only this night. It shouldn't be a habit." Jaehyun sighed because he loved his children so much, but he appreciated that part of the day to be alone with you. It's the only place he only shared with you alone and maybe he was selfish in that regard, but he just wanted you too. That's why he was relatively strict on that topic.

When you were in bed, Miga immediately fell asleep, cuddled to her father.
"And I thought we would "use" the new rooms all night." He looked at you disappointed and you had to laugh.
"I think you were too greedy. We still have enough time, hopefully our whole life in this house." You turn to the side and stroke Miga's hair.
"I know, but all the work starts on the solo album in just a week and I won't be here very often. I will miss you." Jaehyun sighed. Although he fulfilled a dream, he knew that he had to neglect his family because of it. He is afraid that Miga will be angry with him again when he leaves. He is afraid that he didn't see how Sunoh will grow and envolve.
"As long as you're there afterward, everything will be fine." You smile and kiss him. It was important to you that he knew that you fully supported him in this matter also when everything won't be easy at this time.