Christmas Special 1 - Christmas with the Jung's

You were very excited because it was the first Christmas for you four as a family. Jaehyun's parents came too, but you're still looking forward to the evening. You had been working for the Christmas dinner all day and before Miga and Sunoh came to you with their grandparents, you quickly put down the presents.
"It looks so great." You turn to the Christmas tree and admire the work. Jaehyun put his hands on your hips and put his head on your shoulders.
"I can't wait for the kids to see it. And I can't wait for this baby." His hands went on your belly and slowly stroked it. You enjoy his warmth and his touch. It was a moment of bliss but was immediately destroyed by the doorbell. But you're totally happy to see your babies again and immediately run to the door.
"Mummy!" Miga immediately hugged you and you lift her up to hit her face with soft kisses. But then she immediately saw her favorite person.
"Daddy." She giggled and Jaehyun also took his daughter. In the meantime, his parents made it into the apartment and you are stowing the presents under the Christmas tree.
"My little one, Santa Claus was there. I think he left something for you." Jaehyun leaned down to her daughter and when he told all this, her eyes widened. He took her hand and went into the living room with her. Everything was darkened, only the string of lights from the tree shone. You and his parents follow him and when you all stood in front of the Christmas tree, Jaehyun started to sing "Oh holy night". At that moment it suddenly became quiet and everyone was listening to Jaehyun's voice. Even Miga calmed down and for a moment she forgot about her presents only to listen to her father. And when he was done, he kissed his daughter, son, and then you.
"Can I open my presents now?" Miga pulls on her father's pants and he gave his okay. Her eyes started to shine. But it wasn't just Miga's eyes that grew big. Sunoh looked over your shoulder at the Christmas tree and was completely fascinated. Jaehyun found it so funny that he took pictures right away. But then Sunoh tried to reach for the Christmas decorations. You quickly pull him away before he is throwing anything down. Miga meanwhile took her presents and enthusiastically opens them up. She was so happy, and she always showed everyone her gifts. She was especially happy with her new doll and she was so happy to play with all the toys she got.
The dinner was also quite peaceful. Miga has been very talkative lately and sometimes didn't stop talking. Jaehyun reminisced about his childhood and it was really pleasant. You were happy that not a fight came on the table. You and Jaehyuns mum weren't the best friends and sometimes the topic at the family celebration is problematic.

For the dessert, you sit on the sofa and Jaehyun's father held Sunoh. Miga rather eats the Christmas cookies quickly and then play with their new toys again. It was really cute how happy she was. But then Sunoh starts to cry and his eyes are looking for you. Jaehyun's father looks desperately at the little boy and you go to him and take Sunoh from him.

"Don't worry, it's not personal. He's just hungry." You pick up your baby and he immediately stopped crying. Then you take a gauze cloth and put it over your shoulder. You put Sunoh in your arms so that he could be nursed straight away. You pull the strap of your dress down and when you tried to put your nursing bra aside, Jaehyun's mother cried out.
"Are you sure you want to breastfeed Sunoh here?" She looked at you in shock and you didn't know how to react.
"I mean we're still eating here."
"Mum." Jaehyun looked admonishingly at his mother.
"No, well, I'm going to the bedroom." You really didn't want an argument and Sunoh was so restless that you just wanted to feed him quickly.
"No Y/N, you really don't have to go." He put his hand on your thigh and pushed you back down to the couch.
"It's all right." You try to smile but got up immediately. A fight with his mum was the last thing you wanted for Christmas.

In the bedroom, you sit down and clear your chest so that Sunoh can drink. It was so quiet at the moment and you start humming a few Christmas songs. Your little boy looked into your eyes as he drinks and at that moment your heart opened. You feel so much warmth and love and that's the point of Christmas. No matter what someone said or did, you ended up winning the lot. You had a wonderful husband, two healthy children and you were pregnant. It was everything you ever wanted in your life. You were taken out of your thoughts with a loud swallow and you see Sunoh's eyes widening.
"Slowly my little one." You smile and stroke his hair. Sometimes you wonder what Sunoh will look like later. Now it seemed like he had everything from Jaehyun. The eyes, the nose, the mouth, the hair. It's almost like cloning a second Jaehyun.
"You are so pretty." After your son is full, you lift him up and look him in the eye.
"And you have such beautiful eyes, hair ... nose." You rub the tip of your nose against his and Sunoh started to laugh. He was so cute and you wish he could always stay that age. You were clearly in baby fever.
"You are the most beautiful man in the world."
"Should I be jealous now?" Jaehyun suddenly stood at the door with Miga in his arms.
"Perhaps." You put Sunoh back in your arm and give him a kiss. Jaehyun came to bed with your daughter and sat next to you.
"Are they gone already?" You looked up at your husband and were serious. It was always difficult with Jaehyun's parents, but it was Christmas. You didn't want an argument.
"Yes, they left ten minutes ago." He can't quite look you in the eye and meanwhile strokes Miga's hair, who played with her new doll.
"Y/N ... my mother ..." Jaehyun struggled with his words.
"It's okay. She comes from a very different house than I do. She grew up with a different tradition. Jaehyun, I'm still a stranger here in the end. But that's okay. I learn from day to day and learn with our children. I also get more and more about the traditions and life here." You smile and put an arm on his thigh.
"How did I deserve you?" He took his hand and put it on the cheek so he could kiss you. And everything was so harmonious, so simple and it was just beautiful.
"Thank you." You breathe while your lips separate from each other.
"For what?" He put his forehead on yours and he noticed that your eyes were collecting with tears. You suddenly became so sentimental and you feel so much love that you don't know how to deal with all the emotions.
"That you gave me all of this. The children. You made my dream come true." It sounded cheesy, but you always wanted to have a happy family.
Jaehyun was speechless, he didn't know what to say on it. But he felt your gratitude and at that moment he could feel what you felt all the time. He leaned over and kissed you.
"I love you so much. Y/N, you are my big love." It was the perfect Christmas.