ii.xxviii. (a)

"In any case, the IUD sits perfectly inside and lasts for three years. But I can have it taken out at any time. But now we don't have to be afraid that I'm going to get pregnant too soon." You had the IUD inside for a week because you no longer want to experience a miscarriage again. Your gynecologist had advised you as this was not in conflict with breastfeeding.
"Okay, that sounds good." Jaehyun smiled and the two of you got out of the car. You take Sunoh and Jaehyun took Miga and you go up to your apartment, but there was an unexpected visitor at your door.
"Grandpa!" Miga ran happily into her grandfather's arms. You look at Jaehyun, who almost froze. You had broken off contact with his parents since the trial. He was so angry at his mother that she wanted to testify against you.
"Mum doesn't know that you're here, or?" Jaehyun sighed annoyed while his father took Miga in his arms.
"No." His answer was short and everyone noticed the tension, even Miga.
You go to the apartment, Jaehyun gave his daughter something to keep her busy and you put Sunoh in the cradle.
"He grew up and he looks like you were that age." The man watches his grandson, who happily played with a colorful cloth.
"Do you want coffee?" You look at your guest and he nodded.
"How are you Y/N?" His voice was full of pity and you didn't know what to say. Your life is already going on, but you still freeze because you knew that he was referring to the miscarriage.
"How is she going to be? We lost a child and you and Mum couldn't even call me." You were glad that Jaehyun had taken over the speaking because you didn't know how to react to it.
"We ... I wanted to give you two times." Jaehyun's father sighed and sat down at the dining table.
"One message would have been enough." Jaehyun was angry and you could see that he made his hands into a fist.
"I'm so sorry, so much went wrong." The old man sighed again and he really seemed to feel remorse.
"I know that you were never happy with the decision that I married Y/N. But she never did anything to you. Why does Mum do something to her? Why do you allow something like that? What about Miga? Sunoh? You risk the relationship with your grandchildren only because you are not satisfied with my partner's decision? " Jaehyun's chest rose and fell very quickly. He felt so much anger, so much disappointment. Miga also noticed the tension and she came to you.
"Mummy, why is Daddy angry?" She looks up at you with her big eyes and you take her up in your arms.
"Daddy and your grandfather just talk to each other. Let's go to the bedroom." You take your daughter by the hand and you also take Sunoh with you. It was briefly quiet between the two men until you were gone.
"I like Y/N. I know that she educate the children the most. She's a good mother. I don't know why your mother hates her so much. I didn't even know she testified against Y/N. " Jaehyun put his father the coffee you had prepared before and sits down with him.
"Suji destroyed our lives. Suji terrorized Y/N. She was so stressed and had a risky pregnancy. You have no idea what we had to go through. Even Miga suffered from her plans. Is that what you want? If Mum doesn't like Y/N, please just leave our children. " Jaehyun put his hand on his forehead and tried to calm down again. But suddenly his father put his hand on his knee and looked seriously at his son.
"I know I've never been there for you so often. But I want to be there for you now. Y/N included too. I miss my grandchildren and I want to be a grandfather for them." Jaehyun looked into his father's eyes and nodded. He couldn't say more.
"Give Miga and Sunoh a kiss from me." Then he got up and left. Jaehyun waited until the door was closed and then got up. He came into the bedroom and saw how you watch a children's series with Miga and how Sunoh, supported by the pillows, sat between you and his sister. He now managed to sit on his own for a long time when he had some support and he could hardly believe how quickly he grows.
Jaehyun sat down by the bed with you and when Sunoh saw him, he started laughing and clapping. His little dimple appeared and his giggle was incredibly cute.
"He is growing so fast." Jaehyun took his son and sat next to you, on his lap with Sunoh.
"He'll be 6 months old soon. I start to stop breastfeeding him slowly." You stroke the cheeks of your son, who still giggled and felt very comfortable in his father's arms.
"Y/N, the conversation with my father made one thing clear to me." The words didn't seem easy to Jaehyun. You look at him confused and wait for what will come.
"I think I will withdraw a little from the music business. My solo album will be released this summer and then I would like to step besides from idol life."
"Are you serious?" You were surprised at his change.
"Johnny will soon have a baby girl, between Doyoung and Hayoung it seems to be serious too. I think it will be quiet anyway in NCT 127. And I want to see my children grow up and to be there for them. I will not completely avoid everything "Maybe just a comeback a year, working more on TV shows, I don't know either. But I'm sure I want to be here for our children." Jaehyun seemed determined. You look at him for a while, then you nod.
"If that's your wish."