ii.ii (m)

It's been two weeks since Sunoh was born. And today was the first day the two kids finally slept at the same time. Most of the time you're trying to adjust your sleep routine to Sunoh, but this time you're taking the opportunity to take a bath and do proper body care. While styling your hair, Jaehyun came home. Although he was still free but had to go for a brief meeting in the company.
"How was it? Everything went well?" You turn your head to him as he stands behind you, putting his hands on your hips and kissing you.
"I mean, yeah it went very well, because they are seriously considering making a solo album with me. But Suji has arranged for the first week after my vacation too many appointments." When you hear her name, everything cramps inside you. It got you insane that she now has such an important position for NCT. You wished that you would never see her again and that Jaehyun never has anything to do with her again. But that's just wishful thinking.
"But I'll look that I'm home enough." Jaehyun immediately added that to his sentence because he saw your thoughtful face. You had agreed that he could produce his solo album, but that he should still be there for his children.
While you're getting creamed, Jaehyun quickly jumps into the shower. When he was done, he put a towel over his hips and went back to you.
"Mhmm ... you look so good. I wish I could take you now." He buries his face in your neck and his hands were back on your hips. You chuckle as his face tickles you a little.
"How much longer do we have to wait?" Jaehyun groaned and pushes you closer to you.
"4 to 6 weeks left." You were still in the middle of the puerperium, because your body had to regenerate from birth. Only when your gynaecologist gives you the green light, you can only have sex again.
"So long, but you're driving me crazy." He now puts his arms over you and looks over the mirror at you.
"Well, you didn't want to fuck me in the last month of my pregnancy, now you have to wait." You smile, you turn to him and suddenly you were very close to his face. Jaehyun looked deep into your eyes and did not move for a few seconds. His pupil twitched slightly, and you were mesmerized by his gaze.
"Thanks." He was suddenly so serious, and you did not quite react again.
"For what?" Your voice was very low and you could barely move as his body blocked you.
"You are just so great. You gave birth to Sunoh, let me produce my solo album, and otherwise you have to deal with everything." He puts his forehead on yours and now looks at you with a small smile.
"I love you." And before you could reply, his lips were already on yours and you lingered in an endless kiss for a while. Your heart jumped up and it felt like you were freshly in love with him again. When he broke away from you, he pushed you on his chest and you feel his heart also throbbing wildly. It was the perfect moment, but then ...

"Hello?" Jaehyun picked up his phone which didn't want to stop ringing. He broke away from you and took a step backward.
"We discussed that today, can't we look at that next week?" Jaehyun rolled his eyes and sighed. You two switched the place and now Jaehyun leaned against the bathroom counter. You watch him and wait to see if the conversation will end immediately.
"Why does he have to know that now? I just talked to him, Suji." He sighed annoyed and you were angry that Suji was there again. This woman could never find her peace and she just didn't give up, even on this call. And somehow it annoyed you to that Jaehyun let her speak. You wanted him to pay attention to you and not to his ex-girlfriend.
You were still standing in front of him, waiting for him. You hear her voice through the speakers and you just want Jaehyun attention. That's why you grab his towel, pull it off his hips, and get on your knees. Jaehyun looked down at you, freeze and for a moment he lost his voice.
"Yes, I'm still here." Suji immediately realized that he was not responding, but then she continued. Meanwhile, you slowly start to stroke his thighs and look up at him with a smirk. You certainly will not spoil the mood because of Suji.
You take his cock in his hand and spit on it once, so you could spread the fluency over his entire length. With a hard grip you drive up and down. Jaehyun could not help but bite his lip. You knew he wanted to moan, but he couldn't because he still had Suji on the phone.
Jaehyun's dick quickly swelled to its full size. He did not take long to get hard. You lick along his shaft and play with your lips with his tip. Jaehyun couldn't handle this anymore. He ran his fingers through his hair and turned his eyes inward.
"Suji, it's just bad timing, does we have to talk about it now?" You had to grin secretly. It was exactly what you wanted. But you were not at your goal yet, after all, they were still talking on the phone.
"Yes, my solo album is also very important to me." Suji apparently realized that Jaehyun wanted to end the conversation as soon as possible, so she had to put more pressure on him. But you play completely different games. With your tongue you circle over the most sensitive part and thus announce your mouth. And when you took his cock completely, he clawed his fingers firmly into the stone slab of the bathroom counter.
"Suji, I really have to hang up now." Jaehyun became impatient, knowing that he could not keep his composure for much longer. You hear her desperately trying to keep him on the line, but then you press your lips closer together. You took your right hand as a support and so you work on his dick with a fast pace. While he was still talking to her, you could see how hard it was for him not to moan. Jaehyun could sometimes be very vocal with a good head. And he just liked that now very much. You liked how he moved his chest to his heavy breath and how his body twitched at some touches. Your grip has been tightened and your blowjob went more sloppy. The clapping of your lips as you pause your mouth echoed throughout the room. But it was still too quiet that Suji might hear it over the phone. You still hear her voice and you wanted Jaehyun to hang up. So you take his cock, let your head loose and introduce it so that he was completely in your throat. That was enough for Jaehyun, because he could not hold it back much longer.
"We can discuss that another time, good night Suji. I hang up." He was suddenly so radical, which was not really his habit. But he was finally able to let his groan run wild.
"Oh god, Y/N! I'm going crazy." He runs his fingers through your hair and you decide to accept him completely a few more times. So you now run his cock faster in your throat again and in between rubbing his hand over his length.
"Fuck! I'm close-ahhh" Jaehyun's voice was weak and he just enjoyed your mouth, which was all over his cock. You continue to pace your lips up and down, forming a vacuum and the pressure is even stronger. Jaehyun moaned loudly and his stomach bulged inward as he started to twitch and you feel the bitter taste of his cum over your tongue. You "milk" the last remnants with your lips out of him and swallow his orgasm.
"Shit. That was ...." Jaehyun lost his voice and you finally triumphed over Suji.