i.iv.

"You bought a 10 minute pregnancy test while you can buy one with 3 minutes?" Jaehyun looked at the packaging and turned it slightly in his hands.

"I didn't have much time. The pharmacy around the corner had no other one, so you'll probably wait a few minutes longer." You roll one's eyes and sighs snappy. The day was very stressful today and you were actually glad to be at home in peace.

"Is Miga busy?" You take the packaging from Jaehyun and take out the pregnancy test.

"Yeah, she's watching animal videos on your tablet." Jaehyun walked up and down the bathroom nervously. He seemed almost more tense than you and he played with the silver chain on his neck.

"Would you like to watch me pee?" Although you have seen everything from each other, it was still uncomfortable for you to go to the toilet in front of him.

"I turn away." He grins and rotate to the wall. But that wasn't enough for you.

"Can you sing something?" You did not want him to hear anything and so he began to sing to you one of his songs. The whole process didn't take long. You pee on the pregnancy test, took some toilet paper and put the strip on it.

"Thanks," you say softly when you're done. You wash your hands and suddenly you feel Jaehyun's hands around your hips. He kisses your neck and brushes your hair aside.

"I hope the test is positive." He pushes you closer to him and puts his palms on your stomach.

"Don't be too disappointed if it doesn't work. It's only our first try, it can take a while." You turn to him and put your palms on his chest. With big eyes you look into his brown eyes and your heart suddenly became warm.

"Then I'll fuck you until you have a child of mine in you again." He grinned cheekily and your knees softened as his deep dimples appeared.

"I love you."After your words, he kissed you. But it only took a second for you two till you get interrupted.

"Mommy." You hear your daughter cry and she starts knocking on the door. Apparently, the animal video may no longer require her attention.

"Moooooommmmmmmyyyy! Let me in." She is crying louder and you have to sigh. She was like that all day. Sometimes you were jealous of Jaehyun, when she was with him she was sweet like sugar. But if you had her during the day, her defiance phases began and she lived them out with you.

"I'll do it. Just tell me the result, if you know it." He kisses your forehead and leaves the bathroom. When Miga saw her father, she suddenly stopped crying and looked at him with her big eyes.

"Mommy can not come now. Do we want to play a little piano?" The little girl nods and Jaehyun picks her up. He went with her to the piano, sat down and placed his daughter on his lap. With her small hands she pressed the piano keys. She was very deepened in playing.

In time, Jaehyun drifts away with his thoughts, thinking of the time Miga was born.

It seemed to him as if it had been yesterday that he held his daughter in his hands for the first time. He was so helpless in the delivery room at the time. You did all the work. You gave birth to a child that Jaehyun thought was a miracle. And he could just only stand there and hold your hand. Never in his life had he felt so weak.

And suddenly he heard a scream and he sees how this little miracle is placed on your chest. And suddenly the crying stops and tears run down your cheeks. You stayed for a moment like this, as a new family, until the nurse took the child. Jaehyun followed her and watched what she was doing. She weighed and measured his daughter. And then it was time. For the first time he could pick up his daughter. Jaehyun opened his shirt because body contact was important to a newborn and the nurse put the child on his chest. And at that moment, it was quiet around him.

"Hello Miga, I'm your daddy." He smiled and stroked her head gently. She was so beautiful, so small and so fragile.

"I'll always protect you, all my life. You are my life now." He whispered these words and then he gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. Jaehyun thought he was a man who never cries, but at that moment tears stream down his eyes.

"Mommy is here." Miga jumps down from his lap and runs to her mother. You stood a few feet away from your husband and you had the pregnancy test in your hands. You could barely move and Jaehyun looked at you in surprise.

"And what is the result?" He turns to you and his eyes suddenly became expectant. You open your mouth and you just had to say one word.

"Positive."