i.iii. (m)

Since you both decided to have another child, Jaehyun was obsessed with this idea. He fucked you on every occasion you two were alone. You didn't know when it was the last time you just showered alone, without that Jaehyun pressing you against the tiles and taking you from behind.

He was obsessed with it. From you. But you were not sure if he only wanted to have a baby, or the idea of making you pregnant just made him horny.

It was Sunday and you finally enjoy being able to sleep a bit longer. Your daughter Miga was up late, so she slept longer as well. It has become colder now and you enjoy the warmth under the blanket. Although you could not really sleep anymore, it was nice to just doze off for a while.

„Morning." You feel Jaehyun's warm body nestles against yours. He kissed your temples and you stay in the spoon position for a while. You keep your eyes closed and just enjoy togetherness with your husband. But it was not long before his hand was already in your panties.

"Jaehyun ..." You moan quietly because in that moment he reached your most sensitive point.

"Jaehyun! Miga could wake up anytime." You try to control your breathing and your moans, but it was not easy for you to be so quiet.

"The door is closed and we'll see her when she gets into the room." Even before he finished the sentence, he pulled your panties aside and pushed his dick in you. You were shocked for a moment when he penetrated you and you cling to the mattress with your fingers. With his right hand, he continued to massage your clit while he fucked you from behind in the spoon position under the blanket.

"Oh god," you moan and try not to be loud. You take your pillow and hold it in front of your face. It was easier to moan in it, so your sounds will be muffled. You hear how Jaehyun grunted in your ear and you notice how he lost more and more of his senses.

„Fuck. I will fill you up with so much cum, that you will have no other chance to get pregnant." Whenever he whispers such phrases in your ear, it totally turns you on. Jaehyun was a good dad and that was a sexy feature. You begin to whimper in pleasure and you cling even more to the pillow as your body begins to tremble. Jaehyun's thrusts were getting harder and you can feel your orgasm getting closer, but then you see the door open a little bit. Jaehyun stopped immediately and pulled on his clothes. You sit up and see your daughter in the gap of the open door.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" With her little feet, she came to you and you lift her up between you and Jaehyun. Your moaning and whimpering did she probably understand as crying. She looked worried and really cute, but you had to come up with a fitting lie.

"Mommy had a nightmare." Jaehyun smiled and kissed his daughter on the forehead.

"Yes and Daddy was holding me tight so I don't have to be scared." You smile and align your blanket. Then your daughter came to you and hugged you tight. It was so cute because she wanted to give you a good feeling too.

"Hey Miga!" Jaehyun took his daughter and put her on his lap.

"What do you think of getting a sibling?" Miga looks at him wide-eyed, but shakes her head.

"Don't you like to have a brother or sister?" Jaehyun laughed and started to tickle his daughter a bit. She starts to giggle and gently pushes his hands away.

"A sister." Miga stood up slowly and leaned against her father's shoulder. Jaehyun leaned his head gently against hers.

"And if you get a baby brother?" Jaehyun was so gentle with her. His voice was calm and relaxed, so Miga closed her eyes for a moment.

"Daddy noooo," she said, pushing her body closer to him. You had to laugh as you watched the two.

"Then it must be a girl." You shrug and lean over to your two favorite people. You wanted to have another girl, but you knew that Jaehyun also wanted a boy.

"We'll see," Jaehyun said with a grin and kissed you.