Christmas Special 1 - A letter to Santa Claus

"Okay Miga. Shall we write a letter to Santa Claus?" Jaehyun set up sheets of paper and pencils on the table.
"YEEEESSSS." Miga ran excitedly to her father. Her eyes lit up with joy and Jaehyun picked her up. Before he put her on the chair, he gave her a long and loving kiss on her cheeks.
"You're so sweet." He laughed and Miga rubbed her cheek and giggled.
"Okay what should we write?" Jaehyun sat down beside her and picked up a pen.
"Dear Santa..." Miga began and leaned over to the paper so that she almost fell off the chair. Jaehyun quickly caught her and then decided to put her on his lap.
"That sounds pretty good." Jaehyun began writing while Miga closely watched what her father did.
"I want a new doll." It was the first thin Miga's mind, but Jaehyun stopped her.
"Wait, wait, do not you like to write why you were good, so you get lots of presents?" He laughed and stroked his daughter's hair. By now they've gotten so long that Miga always had hair everywhere.
"Hmm ..." She begins to think as she bobbed up and down on her father's lap. Jaehyun tries to hold her so she doesn't fall.
"I sometimes help Mummy clean up." She put her hands on the table and looked at the sheet of paper.
"Dear Santa! I was pretty good all year, because I helped my mummy clean up. Anything else?" Jaehyun tries to write around his daughter because her body blocked his sight of the letter.
"Hmm ..." She starts to jump again and puts her finger on her mouth. That makes she often if she thinking about something.
"You're nice to your new brother, aren't you?" Jaehyun looked at her and Miga nodded.
"And you found Cujo and saved him." Jaehyun listed all the good deeds his daughter did.
"Daddy, write that down." She taps her finger on the sheet of paper and Jaehyun wrote it while laughing.
"Okay okay ... I found a stray dog who lives at our home now and I'm a good and nice big sister to my new baby brother. So that's why I wish for Christmas ... is that okay?" He looks back at his daughter, who is watching the paper. Jaehyun had to laugh, Miga wanted everything to be right and fit, so she checked her dad closely. She ran her fingers over the lines and pretended she could read. Then she clung to her father's neck.
"Yes!" She snuggled against his chest and began to list what she wanted.
"I want a doll, a toy horse, a dollhouse, a Barbie, lots of stuffed animals." She counted a few more things and Jaehyun barely came up with the writing.
"But you know that Santa can't get everything, there are many other children as well." Jaehyun tries to make it clear to his daughter that she can't get everything before she is disappointed at Christmas.
"Even if I'm good?" She looked at him wide-eyed and Jaehyun melted away. He would preferably to buy her everything in the world. But you and he have agreed that you two don't pamper your children too much.
"If you're good, you'll get the other toys next year." Jaehyun hoped that he could cheer up his daughter a bit. Miga nodded and the two put the letter in an envelope.
"I'll give the letter to the post tomorrow, okay?" Jaehyun put the letter right at the entrance.
"But don't forget Daddy." She looks a bit worried, because it was very important to her that Santa get's the letter.
"My sweetie, I'll never forget that." He picked up his daughter, hugged her and spread hundreds of kisses on her face.