ii.xl.

In the morning you wake up with terrible abdominal pain. You knew something was wrong. You suspected that you had an inflammation, so you immediately called your gynecologist. She had an appointment in the morning for you, but you had to find someone who would take care of the children. Jaehyun did not answer his phone, he had spent the night in the dorm as he was recording the songs for the album actually. Johnny was busy with his daughter, you didn't want to give Yuta two more children and for a moment you were really desperate. But then you remembered that the neighbor had said on her welcome visit that her daughter babysits now and then. You quickly search for the number you have saved and called her right away.
"Hi Y/N!" Her friendly voice immediately calmed you down. You liked her from the start.
"Hi, Yuri. I'm sorry to call you in such circumstances, but I need help." You didn't want to ask Yuri for a favor right away, but you had no choice.
"My dear, are you all right?" She seems worried but still calm.
"I have to go to the doctor urgently, it's really an emergency. You said that your daughter is also a babysitter and that there are school holidays. If she is there, maybe she could come over quickly? I also pay well." The next moment you got another cramp and you sit back down on the bed.
"Yeah, sure, she'll be happy to do that. I'll send her over to you straight away." You were so incredibly grateful to Yuri.

It was relatively early, Sunoh wakes up slowly, but you could hardly lift him up in pain. Miga tried to help you, but she was still too small to hold her little brother. With difficulty, you can bring the little boy in a cradle and the next moment it rings on the door.
"Hello Ms. Jung. My mother said you needed a babysitter." She smiled shyly and you gratefully let her in the house. The girl's name was Soobin, she was 16 years old and looked like the classic Korean schoolgirl.
"Thank you very much for coming. I'll show you ..." At that moment another cramp came and you went black. You try to hold on somewhere, but Soobin immediately supported you.
"I'll find my way around, Ms. Jung. You need to see a doctor urgently." The girl tried to support you further, but slowly it was okay again. At that moment Miga came towards you and she looked at Soobin curiously.
"Miga, you are already a big girl. Soobin will spend the morning with you, will you show her everything?" Your daughter knew the situation was serious and she nodded understandingly.
"Ok mummy, get well soon." With her dark eyes, she looks at you seriously and Soobin had to giggle a little.
"Well, I think everything is under control with Miga. Sunho has been very affectionate for the past few weeks and don't like to interact with anyone but me, but he likes to be massaged on the earlobes, which usually makes him calm." The next moment there was another cramp and you didn't know which was worse, the birth or this.
"Ms. Jung, don't worry, Miga and I will get it. Or?" She leaned down to the little girl and Miga nodded with a big smile. The two already had a connection and that calmed you down. You gave Soobin your number and then you took the taxi into town.

Your gynecologist examined you thoroughly. In the beginning, she wasn't quite sure where the pain came from, but she found the cause with the ultrasound.
"Ms. Jung, your IUD has slipped and that also caused inflammation." She points to the screen and sees the anchor shape as it was crooked in your womb.
"Oh no, did I do something wrong?" You look worriedly at the doctor, but she shook her head.
"No, it can happen in the first year. It should have happened a few days ago. I don't see any pregnancy here now, have you had sex the last few days?" She wiped the gel off and put the device aside.
"No, I didn't." Jaehyun was hardly at home lately and mostly he was so exhausted from work that when he put Miga to bed, he often fell asleep in her bed.
"Okay. I need to take out the IUD and then I will prescribe antibiotics for you. Should I use a new IUD again or do you want to prevent differently?" The doctor prepared the instruments and you sit back in the gynecologist's chair.
"For my husband and I the family planning isn't yet complete and we wanted to try again in late summer / early autumn." You weren't sure whether it was necessary to have an IUD again for a few months. The gynecologist looks at the screen and looked through your file.
"You gave birth to your son in mid-October, which means he is 9 months old. In principle, your body is ready to get pregnant again. I could see on ultrasound that your uterus has completely receded. But I can also give you the pill for a few months too." She came to you and looked at you questioningly. You weren't sure, should you use hormonal contraception again or should you use condoms again?
"You don't have to decide now. Discuss it with your husband and if you choose the pill, just give me a call and I will write a prescription that you can pick it up." You nod and thought that was the best solution.

Removing the IUD was as uncomfortable as inserting it. But when you were outside, you felt better. She also gave you medication, which also relieved your pain. When you stepped out of the gynecologist's office, your phone rang.
"Hey Jaehyun!" You smile because you were glad to hear his voice. You could hear him far too little and you missed him so much.
"Is everything okay? You were at the doctor?" He implied the message you sent him.
"Yes, I had to take the IUD out and I have an infection. But everything is fine now." You felt really relieved that the cramps had stopped. Apparently, the IUD had caused it.
"What? Are you okay?" Jaehyun looked really worried, but now everything was clear.
"Yes, everything is really okay again." You try to calm him down while you are walking down the street.
"Are you still in Gangnam?"
"Yes, why?"
"I'm going to the dorm right now. I have an hour's break here. Are you coming over?" His voice was suddenly very calm and relaxed.
"Yes, I just have to ask the babysitter if she can take care of the kids two more hours."
"What? Babysitter?" Jaehyun no longer understood the world, but you promised to explain everything to him later.

You quickly call Soobin and ask about the situation. She was very calm, apparently, the children had accepted her. She didn't mind taking care of them longer. That made it easier for you and you go straight to your favorite restaurant and take something with you to eat. It was strange being alone in the old dorm. Somehow that reminded you of the years before. Jaehyun opened the door for you and was overjoyed to see you.

"I have food here." You lift the bag up and grin broadly.
"You know that I'm on a diet." Jaehyun sighed and pulled you into his arms.
"But you have become much too thin. You work too much anyway. I am your wife, I have to make sure that you are healthy." You wink and then you kiss. You lean your back against the door while Jaehyun pressed his body closer to you.
"It's like you were never gone." Haechan came over and rolled his eyes. You broke away from each other and had to laugh.
"Oh, Haechan, admit that you missed me." You wink and tease him a little.
"Yeah, especially your love screams every night. Almost without it, I couldn't sleep." Haechan sighed ironically and Jaehyun and you had to laugh again but make your way to his room. He currently shared it with Mark, which wasn't there at the moment. Jaehyun sleeps in Yuta's bed, but he's now moved out with Chichi. Jaehyun had put some photos of you and the children on his bed, and there were also some drawings of Miga on the wall. It was really cute.
You sit in bed and you unpack the food. You tell him everything he missed and everything about Soobin who came perfectly in time.
"Maybe she can take care of Miga and Sunoh more often. Then we could go on more dates." After you have finished eating, you will continue to sit in bed and cuddle. Jaehyun leaned against the wall and you against his body.
"Yes, she seems really nice." You cuddle closer to him, then you suddenly feel his hand under your shirt.
"Jaehyun, we can't have sex now. I have an inflammation." You also thought it was stupid because the little time you have with him you would like him to be as close as possible to him.
"I know I just need some template for the shower alone tonight." He pulled up your shirt and played with your bra so that your nipples kept looking out.
"Jaehyun, we have to keep talking about it anyway. What will we do for the next three months because of the contraception?" You slide your shirt back down and turn over to him.
"I told the gynecologist that I'm not going to put the IUD in again. But should I take the pill again?" You sigh and look at him questioningly. Then Jaehyun had to think. But he quickly came to a decision.
"What if we just don't use contraception?" At first, you thought it was a joke, but he was determined.
"Jaehyun, you know how easily I get pregnant." You smile and instinctively reach for your stomach.
"But back then, when I impregnate you with Miga and Sunoh, I fucked you every day and not just once." He whispered in your ear and you blush a little.
"And when I was pregnant with our angel? We just had slept without a condom once and I was pregnant right away." At that time you were on holiday in Swiss, where you had a quickie in the laundry room and got caught from Taeyong, so Jaehyun couldn't pull out of you in time.
"Okay, but seriously now. I mean even if you're about to get pregnant really quick. When I'm done with everything, you're in the 3rd month at the latest. And then I can take care of you completely." Jaehyun was really serious and you think for a moment.
"Should we dare it?" You smiled and you were kind of excited.
"Yes absolutely." Jaehyun kissed you and from now on you would work on baby number three.