ii.i

You could hardly believe it. It only took two days and you could already go home. The birth was done, and everything went so smoothly that the doctor was very happy with your condition. You couldn't wait to finally go home with your son.

You have Sunho in your arms while you go to the apartment. Jaehyun meanwhile took care of Miga and took off her jacket and shoes. "Look, Sunoh, this is your home now." You rock the little boy through the living room and get to the dining table. On it stood flowers, gifts and greetings cards. "That's all from the guys from NCT." Jaehyun suddenly stood behind you and on his hand he had Miga looking surprised at the table. When she saw gifts in general, her eyes always grew big. Most of the time they were for her, but this time she unfortunately had to be disappointed. When you turn to Jaehyun, he looked surprised, because tears rolled down your cheeks. "Babe, are you okay?" He wipes your tears away and looks at you worriedly. But it was only the hormones that completely overwhelmed you. "That's so nice of everyone." You could not stop crying and continue sobbing while your baby slept in your arms.

In the next few days you tried to get used to your new family member. Sunho hardly slept through - of course - and you were constantly busy feeding him and catching up some sleep. In the beginning, Sunho refused to accept your breast. That made you pretty sad and by the switching hormones, you cry constantly because of that. Jaehyun was a bit overstrained. On the one hand, he wanted to give Miga a lot of attention, so that she coped well with the transition to a sibling, but on the other, he also wanted to help you. But in situations like breastfeeding, he was just helpless. So he had moments where you, Sunho and Miga all cried and he just stood in the middle and did not know where to start helping. It was then - thank God for Jaehyun - a midwife for a few days in your home and helped you with the worst problems. Above all, she was able to help you breastfeeding. It was exhausting, but also harmonious days. Miga accepted her little brother well and also helped with many things. She was a really good sister and as a parent you could only be proud of her.

After just one week in bed, you decide to celebrate Halloween a bit. SM Entertainment hosts legendary celebrations every year. Jaehyun was such a good father and loving husband the last days, so you decided to spend the first night alone with the kids so he can go to the party. But before that you wanted to go for "Trick or Treat" with Miga in the neighbourhood. Even before the birth, you have thought of a costume for you as a family and sewed everything during your pregnancy. The theme was Pokemon: Jaehyun was Ash, you were Misty, Miga went as Pikachu and Sunho went as Togepi. Especially for your son, you gave yourself a lot of trouble with the costume, because after all, he was actually really hatching out of the egg. "You really look like Pikachu." Jaehyun came to you with Sunho in his arms. He carried him a bit through the apartment, since he was being breastfed and he still had to make his little burp. "Pika pika." Miga squealed happily and started to giggle. "Well, I think we're done." You inspect your daughter and check her costume again. She just looked stunning and she also felt very comfortable in the outfit. She begins to jump happily through the apartment.

After you were all done, you went to the neighbours and Miga could get a lot of sweets. Many people loved your costume and found it super funny. Sunho slept all the time, but he still looked cute in his Togepi costume. After you were finished with the neighbors, you drive to the NCT dorm. The boys had also prepared sweets for Miga and no one yet could meet Sunho. They wanted to give you time until you were ready. Jaehyun should then stay in the dorm, to go afterwards to the SM party, and you would go home with your children. You were still a little nervous to get through it all by yourself, but at some point, it must have come. Soon Jaehyun would have to work again and then you were alone with Miga and Sunho. "Trick or Treat." Miga grinned all over his face as Mark opened the door of the dorm. "Hi Miga, come in. Uncle Johnny has a basket full of sweets." Miga stormed in immediately and kept her eyes open for Johnny. You also went to the apartment and look around you. All the boys were in costumes, chilling and listening to music. But when Mark shouted into the room that you were here, all of them suddenly came to you. Meanwhile, Sunho has woken up and looked with his dark eyes to the boys. "Oh is this a mini Jaehyun?" Jungwoo was the first one to hold Sunho. "Well, Jaehyun's mum said he looked the same as a baby. So, who knows." You smile and watch that Sunho doesn't care too much about this amount of people. "He is so big." Taeil was quite surprised when he picked up the boy. "And heavy." "Was he really inside you?" Mark looked at you with his big doe eyes. You had to laugh and shrug. "Well mother nature is sometimes incredible." "Woahh." Mark kept staring at the boy, then looked at you again and then at the boy again. "But your stomach was not that big, was it?" Poor Mark, he still could not believe it. "Well, in the end he barely had room anymore, his feets were always kicking my ribs ." Actually you wanted to take your son back to you, but Jaehyun was faster. He was so proud of his baby boy that he joined Johnny, Doyoung, Taeyong and Haechan in the kitchen, to show them their son too. "And what are you most looking forward to, now after birth?" Yuta grins and takes a sip of his beer. "Honestly, coffee, sushi and wine. I missed this all so much during my pregnancy." But you have to wait a little while for the alcohol, since you are still breastfeeding. "Haha I thought now somehow comes a cheesy answer, like, how to see my baby grow up." Mark started to laugh and you realize that he was already a bit tipsy. You envied Jaehyun a bit that he can stay at the party. You're happy when you finally can celebrate again.

You stay there for a while. Everyone congratulated you and took pictures of your sweet family costume. But after a while Sunho got restless and you decide to go home with your kids. Jaehyun once again asked you a hundred times if it's really okay for you to go to the party. You assure him that it's okay, even if you wish he would stay with you. Then you say goodbye to everyone and when you were at home you put Miga to bed. The day was so exciting for her that she fell asleep immediately and you were so incredibly thankful for it. You go to bed with Sunho and breastfeed him. After you're done, you look through your Instagram feed and watch all the photos and videos from the SM Halloween party. And then you see a photo of Jaehyun's ex-girlfriend Suji. She wore a tight latex dress and it seems that she went as a sexy policewoman. At that moment you became unwell and you look at your stomach, which was still arched from your pregnancy. You would like to cry again, but then you are looking at your son, who just started to close his eyes. He was so beautiful and perfect, so you'd rather have an ugly belly than not having Sunho in your life. You look at him for a while and were totally fascinated by him. It never got boring. But then you hear how the door opened and your husband quietly entered the bedroom. "Jaehyun, what are you doing here I thought you were at the party?" It was only an hour since you were home. "I know, I know." He went to bed, kissed you and stroked Sunho's little head. "I was there and I could only think of you, Miga and Sunoh. That's why I drove home. I just missed you so much..."