i.x. (m)

"Mommy you are too big." Your daughter Miga sighed as she wanted to see her father. Jaehyun and you standing in front of the bathroom mirror and just brushing your teeth. Miga intervened but had no room left because of your pregnant belly.

"Miga, you should already be in bed." You look down at your daughter and could not understand why it was so hard for her to just go to sleep. Because of your pregnancy, you hardly get any sleep lately, and Miga now slept less, so it was not an easy time.

"I'm not tired." She crossed her arms and made a pout. Although everyone said Miga looked like you, for the moment she looked exact like Jaehyun, because he tended to do the same with his mouth, when he didn't get what he want or when he was concentrating.

"Let's go to bed, we all want to go to sleep." You wash your toothbrush and stand in front of your daughter. But then Miga threw herself to the ground and began to cry. You knew she was tired because she got angry. You sigh and look desperately to your husband. He understood the hint and took a step toward his daughter.

„Come! You are now following your mother." His voice was stricter than before and Miga responded immediately. She wiped away her tears and stood up. You both went to the nursery together. She lie down to bed and it was not long before she fell asleep again.

When you came back to the bedroom, Jaehyun came out of his shower and put on his Calvin Klein shorts.

"The more the birth comes closer, the more exhausting she becomes." You sigh and look to Jaehyun, who put his hands on your stomach.

"Call my mother, she will definitely help you. You're in the 8th month, it's okay to accept help." Jaehyun smiled and sat down on the bed. He pulled you with his hand, so you sat in front of him.

"Your mother hates me and then she criticizes everything, which makes me even more stressed. So I prefer to do it alone." You lean your head against his shoulder and Jaehyun rested his chin on yours.

"She does not hate you." But you could not quite believe his words. There were a few unfortunate incidents that did not improve your relationship.

"Come, I'll give you a massage." Jaehyun gently pulled down your bathrobe, gets a massage oil and begins to stroke your skin. You close your eyes and enjoy his touch. Slowly your back was suffering from pregnancy, because the little boy in you has a decent weight. Likewise, he kicked wildly and pushed you regularly in the ribs. So your body was pretty tense.

"Lean back to me," he whispered in your ear and your back then leaned on his upper body. He kept massaging your shoulders, your hips, your thighs. Everything felt so good and you could not be happier that Jaehyun cared so much about you. And then he kissed your neck and he touched you to a spot that made your body twitch.

"I want you to feel good." He kissed your neck again and ran his fingers over your mons veneris. He continued to walk down with his fingertips until he touched your clit. You claw yourself in his thigh and immediately your breath became louder. Jaehyun was a master with his fingers, he knew exactly how to stimulate you, so you got dripping wet immediately. The sound of your wet labia mixed with his fingers and your moans rang through the room.

"Do you like that I fuck you?" Jaehyun whispered that in your ear as he increased the pressure on your clit and circled his fingers around it faster. You almost stopped breathing and so you just nod. It was everything you wanted. You wanted to feel him inside you and not outwardly. So Jaehyun pushed you a little forward, so you stood on all four. It did not take long to remove his shorts because you already feel the tip of his cock running along your wet folds. Then you did not feel anything until his fingers touched your clit again and spread the moisture everywhere.

"Are you ready?" His fingers were always between your folds.

"Yes, please fuck me." Your whole body twitched and demanded him. Jaehyun pushed the tip of his cock against your entrance and you feel his full length filling you. You don't know why, maybe because everything down there is better supplied with blood, but since you were pregnant everything felt better. The whole sex was lifted to a whole other dimension. You feel every single twitch of Jaehyun, every thrust brought you near to heaven and you didn't even want to start talking from your climax. You feel how he pulled his dick slowly out and gently introduced him back into you again. He repeated this twice and it drove you crazy.

"Please give it to me hard this time." You plead to him that he should not reprieve you this time. Since you were pregnant, Jaehyun has always been careful, but you wanted it as always.

You hear a grunt from him and suddenly you feel a solid thrust.

"You want it like that?" His hands claws in the skin of your butt and you feel like he was completely inside you.

"Yes!" You clung to the sheets and were ready for everything he did. And so you feel like he kept pushing harder and harder. In the room you heard only your moaning, his grunts and the clapping of your skin. Until you came to the point that brought you close to heaven. Your feet cramped and you almost lose your posture. You have never been struck by lightning, but you could imagine it had to be that way. You came to your climax and this time fiercely and better than ever. And as your body calmed down, Jaehyun pulled his cock out and you feel his warm cum dripping down your butt. He immediately took a tissue and wiped his orgasm away. When he threw it away, you suddenly feel a cramp in your abdomen. You hold your stomach and take a deep breath. Immediately Jaehyun was at your side and looked at you worriedly.

"What's wrong, what happened, did I do anything, was it too much?" He was really worried and he felt guilty. What if he had somehow triggered contractions during sex?

"No, it was just a braxton hicks contraction. It happens sometimes when I'm relaxed. It has nothing to do with the sex." You smile and lie down on your side of the bed. But Jaehyun still was not calm. He thought that he was to blame that the child might come too early. He should not have given in to his lust, he should have acted rationally.

"Jaehyun, it's really nothing, everything is fine." You smile and give him a kiss. He said nothing, but lay down to your stomach and felt just the kick of his child.