ii.viii. (a)

After you said to Jaehyun that you were unhappy in the current situation, he could not sleep all night. You did not want to discuss about it at 3 o'clock in the night and wanted to postpone the conversation to the next day. But Jaehyun had not realized the seriousness of the situation and lay with tachycardia all night in bed. At some point he fell asleep for a moment, but through a nightmare he was awake again. When he opened his eyes, he saw only how you lie with Sunoh on your breast in bed, but then he fell asleep again. At some point he woke up again and immediately looked to the side, if you are still next to him. You are still asleep and Sunoh was lying next to you, who also had his eyes closed. Jaehyun looked at his phone and saw that he would have to get up in 15 minutes. But he hardly slept, and panic spread through his body, so he wrote to his manager that he is ill today and would not come to the company. He fell asleep again until he heard his daughter's voice and how you admonished her.

"Shhh Daddy is still sleeping! Come on, I'll make you a good breakfast."

It surprised you that Jaehyun did not get up, but you thought he would probably only go to work later. You wrap Sunoh in a baby carrier in front of your chest and go with Miga on your hand to the fridge. But somehow there was nothing inside. With all the stress in the last few days, you forgot to go shopping.
"Miga, do we want to go down to the bakery and buy something delicious for breakfast?" Miga's face immediately began to shine.
"YES, I like chuco." You had to giggle. Miga couldn't pronounce Croissant, so she said to it only chuco. She knew that she would get that when you always went there. And because you were sad today, it made you happier when your children were happy. That's why you wanted to pamper her a bit.
After putting on the shoes and jackets for you and Miga - Sunoh was still in the carrier over your chest - you quickly went to the bakery near your apartment complex. Meanwhile, it has become cold and you check again, if Miga wore her jacket closed. She had the habit of taking off her clothes behind of your back. But she was good this time and followed you. On the street she gave you her hand and so you walk down the street. The way to the bakery didn't last long. It was just three minutes on foot. You had then only go across the road. When you wait for the cars to pass, you see, a little further away, a familiar figure. You would recognize her immediately. Her slender figure, her graceful appearance, her stylish look. She was someone you quickly recognized. Suji.
"Mommy, can we go?" Miga pulled at your hand and said with her movement that the cars had passed. You see Suji get into a black Mercedes and start driving. You look after the car and walked with Miga across the street. Thousands of questions were in your head now. You wonder what she did in your area. Or would she pick Jaehyun back to work? At the thought, your stomach contracted. You simply wish that Suji was no longer an issue. It was a curse that she entered your life so shortly before Sunoh's birth.
You were still thinking about Suji when Miga took you to the bakery. She was very hungry because she was in a hurry. When you were inside, she immediately ran to the glass vitrine, where the fresh pastry lay. Miga's eyes grew big and started to glow. She loved sweet food, in whatever form. She would love to eat only sweets.
"Good Morning." The saleswoman greeted you friendly. She already knew you, because since you live in the apartment, you have been constant customers. Only now after Sunoh's birth you have not been there for some time.
"One ... NO, two chuco." Miga ordered from the seller.
"Miga?! Do you really need two?" You sigh and look admonishingly at your daughter.
"Mommy pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssseeee!" You just could not say no on that day. You order her the two Croissants and a few other pastries, so you had something at home. The saleswoman's eyes widened when she saw Sunoh.
"Is that your son? He's so tall!" She stares at the little boy, who has now opened his eyes and you know he would soon be hungry again.
"Yes, he is only three months old, but he is constantly growing, and I can't carry him soon in this baby carrier anymore." You smile and take the pastries. You talked for a while and then you went home with Miga and Sunoh. But when you went to your front door, you see a black Mercedes standing in front of it. It is the same which Suji got in earlier. Why was she at the bakery first, and now she's in front of your apartment? You knew that she sometimes picked up Jaehyun, but somehow it all seemed so weird. You try to look in the car, but the windows were darkened. This was actually typical for company cars from SM, so that the idols could be chauffeured inconspicuously. But maybe your feeling was wrong and that's why you don't choose to act like a jealous bitch and take the elevator up to your apartment. When you open the door, you still see Jaehyun's shoes and his bag. But you did not want to deal with it anymore. You were not his mother and if he was late for work it was his fault. Otherwise you were never so hard, but you were so mad at Jaehyun. So you make breakfast with Miga and cook you a coffee. Miga was very excited that she could finally eat her "chucos" again. She was super happy and excited all the time. By now, you had placed Sunoh in a cradle and watched the colours and motives of the infant mobile.
When everything was ready and Miga made her first bite in her Croissant, you see how Jaehyun came to you. He looked tired and uncertain. His posture was very different than usual, and you almost didn't recognize him.
"Can I sit down with you?" He was almost humble, but this time you were cold towards him. You did not really want to say much, maybe just nod, but Miga had already taken command. She reached out her palm to her father and shouted "NO." Jaehyun's eyes widened suddenly because he was not really used to his daughter being so hostile. He was completely frozen and clung to the chair but didn't dared to sit down.
"Why can't daddy sit down?" You try to take over the situation a bit. But to be honest, it did not surprise you that Miga responded that way. Lately she hadn't hardly seen her father and she was just disappointed.
Miga just shrugged her shoulders and picked at her crossant. Jaehyun looked desperate for a moment, then poured coffee in his mug, while he stood beside the table.
"Don't you have to go? Suji is waiting downstairs." You don't even look at your husband, you wanted to show that you're cool, even if you broke inside.
"No, I said that I got sick today." Jaehyun looked and his gaze was really surprised. That also surprised you too, you had expected a completely different reaction.
"Yes, I saw her getting into a black Mercedes. She parked at our doorstep." Meanwhile, your gaze wandered to Jaehyun, who was looking in astonishment at his iPhone.
"She drives a black Mercedes. I wrote in a group chat that I'm sick and she read it too, everybody read it." Jaehyun went to the window and tried to see something, but you could hardly see from your apartment the first park row in front of your house.
"Are you sure it was Suji?" He asked again, but you had no doubt. You nod and wait what Jaehyun would do now. Without saying anything, he put on his slippers and a sweater on and left the apartment for a moment. You did not know what was going on. You just look around the room, confused, trying to ignore everything. You look to your daughter, who enjoyed her Croissant with relish. It was not long before Jaehyun was back up there. You don't say anything because you didn't care what Suji was about. So you did care, but you did not want to show it to him that it bothered you.
"It was her car, she just left." He came up to you and you realize that he was completely confused. It just confirms your suspicion that Suji was obsessed with your husband.
"I told you." You shrug and keep pretending that you don't care.
"But what did she want?" Jaehyun walked around the chair and as Miga watched him, he did not dare to sit down.
"I really don't care." You sigh and get up from the table. You stroke Miga's head and give her a kiss. Incredibly much anger gathered in you more and more and you could this time no longer give in to him. Too often have you forgiven him. Jaehyun's eyes suddenly became very tired and you almost feel sorry for him again. But only almost. He realized that you ignored him, and he knew he had no chance. So he sighed and goes to Miga.
"Hey my little one! I'm home today, do we want to do something funny together?" But it was not just you where he met with rejection. She crossed her arms and shook her head.
"NO." She was pretty mad and strict for her age. Jaehyun's heart stopped shortly. What happened? Miga was not always like that. She was always in love with her father.
"No?" He pushed the chair back a little and wanted to sit down, when she slammed her flat hands on the table.
"No daddy! NO!" She looked at him angrily and made a pout. You watch the two of them and of course you were surprised by the behavior of your daughter too, but it was only a matter of time. He had let her down so much lately and Miga was so hurt.
Jaehyun decides to sit down anyway, but that made things worse. Her face became more and more red and she screamed loudly.
"NOOOOOOOOO!" Tears rolled down her cheeks and now her skin was dark red. Jaehyun's eyes were wide and he became more and more desperate with time.
"Ok it's enough now." You were annoyed...from both. You lift Miga up from her chair and carry her to her room, where you reprimand her for her behavior. While it was Jaehyun's punishment from Miga to be dismissive to him, you also wanted to make her stop her from being so bitchy sometimes. Since Sunoh was born, she has often been very moody. While this was normal for a first-born baby, you still wanted to set limits.
After you had ordered your daughter a break in her room, you went back to the kitchen. Jaehyun was still sitting in the same place with his eyes wide open and looking at you speechless. You ignore him. Show him the cold shoulder. You did not want to help him in any way. You put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and do what you would do if Jaehyun was not there.
"Y/N." You shuddered when you heard his voice. You turn to him and don't want to look him in the eye. His gaze was so sad. So hurt. It broke your heart to see him like this, but you have to stay hard now because he has to learn his lesson. Now the time has come where you apply your parenting methods to your husband.
"Maybe I should talk to Miga again." He lowered his eyes and grabbed his forehead in despair.
"Stop it! She doesn't want to be with you now." You roll your eyes and close the dishwasher.
"But she was never like that, we've always had a special bound." You hear the desperation in his voice, but you're surprised he did not have any clue, which made you more angry.
"And that wonders you?" You let out a scornful snort and you come closer to him. He just nods silently and you let him think for a few seconds. But nothing came.
"Remember all the drama of the last days and weeks? She hid your shoes, bags and clothes, she had a fit of raving madness every time you left home, you were gone every day, even on weekends. Your daughter is upset and sad. You are hardly here anymore, and she just misses her dad. I can't pay much attention to her because I - maybe you've forgotten it - have a baby that I have to breastfeed at least every three hours. " Your breast lifted up and down in anger. It was quite a bit of what you want to tell him, but not everything. Jaehyun's eyes went wide and he stared at you for a few seconds, but before he could speak, Sunoh started to cry. Actually, you were glad because you did not want to talk about it anymore. You did not want the kids to hear too much about your current fight. Jaehyun looked after you and you lift your son from the cradle. When you look at Sunoh, it sometimes breaks your heart. He had the same features as Jaehyun, and when you argue with him, it's like seeing Jaehyun constantly.
When you look your son in the eyes, he immediately stopped crying. He looked at you and put his fingers in his mouth. You sway in your arms for a moment and then gently put him over your shoulder.
"I don't want to argue with you in front our kids. It's better we'd better talk in the evening." You don't look back to Jaehyun, but go straight to the bedroom, so you have your rest.