Christmas Special 1 - An early present (m)

"Tomorrow I'll be back, then we can decorate the Christmas tree, okay?" Jaehyun smiled over the tablet that you are holding while Miga facetimed with her dad.

"Yes! So that Santa Claus can put presents under it." Miga grinned and cuddled further into her blanket.

"But now you have to go to sleep so you can show Santa how good you are." Jaehyun did that well. At Christmas you could best encourage your children to behave well.

"Ok Daddy, I love you." Miga waved to her father again, while you are already standing up.

"I love you too, good night." You turn off the light and lean on the door. You still facetime with Jaehyun while you go into the bedroom.

"Sunoh already sleeping?" he asked, as you make yourself comfortable in bed.

"Yes, but I guarantee you that he will wake up in two hours because he is hungry." You laugh and Jaehyun laughed too. He was traveling with NCT over the weekend and you miss him more than usual this time around.

"By the way, I got your present." Jaehyun sat down in bed and his smile suddenly changed.

"What do you mean?" You could not remember giving him a present.

"What you put in my jacket pocket." When Jaehyun uttered the words, it came up in you again. You wanted him to have something of you when he left. Something...well...very personal. On the day he had to go, you quickly put your worn red lace thong into his jacket pocket.

"Ohh, you discovered it." You smile now, because at last you understand the situation. "Mhmm, I already noticed it on the plane. I can't think about anything else since then, it makes me crazy." He leans his head back and you see how relaxed he was.

"Yes? So you like it?" You grin, because you were very uncertain about the idea for a long time.

"Shall I show you how well I like it?" You had an idea what Jaehyun wanted. You nod and wait what he would do next. And suddenly he changed from the front camera to the other and you can see how his erect dick was covered by your red lace thong. With the fabric and with a firm grip he drives up and down and you hear him moaning softly.

"Do you want to help me a bit?" You only hear Jaehyun's voice and watch him jerking off. You set up the tablet and start taking off your clothes slowly.

"Mhmm ... do you still have this massager?" You pull out of your drawer the massager that you only get out for lonely hours or when you were in the bathtub. You did not know that Jaehyun knew about this. Actually, you only use it for you alone.

You show the device in the camera and Jaehyun began to rub a little faster on his cock.

"Use him." There was a hint of desperation in Jaehyun's voice and you had to smile on the thought of how much he wanted you.

You sit in front of the camera and turn on the device.

"I love your cock, but I would like to see you too." In this moment you see a few blurry pictures, but the next moment you see how Jaehyun sitting upright cross-legged in bed and continued massaging his dick with your thong. You start to hold the massager to your clit and start to moan lustfully. You see Jaehyun's hand turn redder and how fast he got. And you two lie in front of your cameras for a while and hear how you moan and watch how you get it yourself.

"Y/N, I wish I could feel your pussy now." His voice tells you how close he was to his climax. But you were also near.

"Jaehyun, I ... ah." Your legs began to shake and you feel your whole body vibrating. But you were not the only one, because when you experience your orgasm, Jaehyun could not hold back either. You hear his grunt and when you look into the camera you see how his cum spread over his hand and your red thong. Jaehyun was breathing hard and it took a few seconds to regenerate. You also switch off your massager and take your tablet back into your hand.

"The thong was like a little Christmas present for me." Jaehyun laughed and wiped off the rest of his orgasm with your underwear.

"If you're good, you might get one again on your next trip." You wink and had to laugh too. Never did you think he would arrive so well.

"I miss you Y/N." And suddenly Jaehyun became serious and it almost seemed like he was homesick.

"I miss you too, Jaehyun. Come home as fast as possible."