i.v. (m)

After the first visit to the gynecologist who's confirming your pregnancy, you begin to realize slowly your pregnancy. Since a few days your morning sickness started. Also your breasts have grown again and that caused you constant pain. Wearing a bra was uncomfortable for you because your breasts were always sore.

Since you were in the third month, you now wanted to tell your little daughter that she is getting a sibling. You wanted to tell her as soon as possible, but you've had experience a miscarriage before and you didn't want to give her false hopes.

While you were at the appointment, Johnny took care of Miga. You pick her up and make your way home. As you take off your daughter's jacket and shoes, she tells you with sparkling eyes what she had experienced with Johnny. She loved being with him and Johnny turned out to be a really good uncle.

"Miga! Mommy and Daddy want to tell you something." Jaehyun picked up his daughter and set her down on your bed. You also lie down and watch what your husband will tell her. Jaehyun sat down beside you and hugged his daughter. She looked at him dreamily and snuggled into his shoulder.

"You know, you have to be now very carful to Mommy's belly because a baby is growing inside her now." Miga looked at you in surprise and you had to smile, because she was a little confused. She climbed over Jaehyun's lap and gently touched and stroked your stomach.

"In a few months you will have a little brother or sister." You also touch your stomach and watch the reaction of your daughter. But that was not positive at all.

"Noooo." She suddenly starts crying and crosses her arms. Her face blushed and she squeezed her eyes. You look at Jaehyun in surprise. Of course, she was never enthusiastic about a sibling, but you still hoped she was happy.

"Hey, that's a good thing, honey. You have then someone to play with." Jaehyun tried to calm her, but it had only an opposite effect. She starts crying even louder and she was so engrossed in her emotion that she got hiccups.

"No! No! No!" With her little hand she hit lightly with her palms your stomach. Jaehyun immediately grabbed her and pulled his daughter away.

"What did I tell you? We're now careful to Mommy's belly!" His voice was loud and angry. Miga froze suddenly, knowing that her father was serious. But her sobs and hiccups didn't stop.

Jaehyun looked over at you and saw tears gathering in your eyes. You were hurt somehow that Miga reacted that way. It were probably the hormones that made you cry. But Jaehyun hated to see you like that because it broke his heart.

"I think she's just tired. I'm going to put her to bed." You nod and try to recollect yourself a little. Jaehyun got up and picked Miga up. You wait a moment until they leave the room, then you also got up and went to the bathroom.

Your body was tense and your breasts are still hurting. You decide to take a bath to give you a little relaxation.

A calming lavender-salt bath made you finally able to relax. You close your eyes and just enjoy the music of your favorite playlist. In the water everything felt easier for you. Your breasts didn't feel that heavy anymore and it took a bit of your pain away. You lie there and relax for a few minutes. But then the door opens and Jaehyun came in.

"There you are." He comes up to you and smiles.

"Is she already sleeping?" You were surprised that Jaehyun was back so fast. It usually took forever before she finally fell asleep.

"She was really tired. The day at Johnny was exciting for her. Don't take it to heart, she'll love her little sibling." Jaehyun knelt down next to the bath tubs and leaned on the edge.

"I know, I know, I'm just a little bit exhausted. I have to vomit all morning, and then it seems to me that my breasts are exploding soon. And then I can not control my emotions." You sigh and throw your head back. You completely forgot what it's like to be pregnant. But actually, you had the same symptoms also when you were pregnant with Miga.

"I know that I can not help you much with your pregnancy symptoms, but maybe I can help you to relax a bit." Jaehyun put his hand in the water and touched your body until he found your middle. His fingertips ran through your folds and played a bit with your sensitive spot. Your fingers clawed at the ceramic of the bathtub and your breath became louder and louder. Jaehyun ran his fingers up and down between your folds. He pressed harder on your clit and automatically your chest lifted up.

"Jae...", you moan quietly and enjoy each of his touches. His fingers kept changing direction. Sometimes he drove along your clit, sometimes circling it. You close your eyes and only hear the water that came through his movement. Your heart rate increased and you feel that you were getting closer to your climax. Your breath got also faster and more abrupt.

"Cum for me," Jaehyun whispered. He knew you well, so many times he had seen you when you reached you climax. He knew your body and he knew how you respond to him.

"Oh God." You moan and your body started to twitch. You feel like a wave of your peak came over you. Your breath was loud, your chest lifted and lowered obviously. You cum and it was so good.

"Do you feel better now?" Jaehyun released his fingers from your clit, but continued stroking your body.

"Thanks." You smile in relief and put your head aside. So you can spend some more time like this.