i.xv. (a)

"We are here Miga." Jaehyun unbuckled himself and went to his daughter. "Where is Mommy?" She asked as he released her from the seat. "Mommy is very tired. The baby in her belly is very heavy and she has to sleep a lot now." Jaehyun seemed to bypass the fight as much as possible, so that she didn't knew you two were arguing. "Is Mommy dying now?" Miga looked up at her father with wide eyes. "No honey, how do you get that idea?" He lifted his daughter out of the car and took her hand. "I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders. "Mommy is hurt because of the baby and she cries a lot." "She is crying a lot?" Jaehyun looked down in surprise at his daughter, who only nodded. At that moment he felt even worse than before. He wanted to go back to you right away, but he also wanted to respect that you needed your peace. "Miga, are you visiting your grandma today?" When Jaehyun knocked on the door, his mother immediately opened. He had already called his parents on the way and warned that he would come with his daughter for the night. "Grandma!" Miga began to squeal and immediately ran into the arms of her grandmother. Jaehyun also entered the apartment and put the bag down with his and Miga's stuff. "Maybe you like some coffee? We have a visitor and I just made one." His mother strokes his shoulders and Jaehyun nods. A coffee was just the right thing he needed now. He took off Miga's shoes, which then immediately ran in to greet her grandfather. She was relatively often with her grandparents and so she already knew the apartment exactly.

Jaehyun also took off his shoes and walked slowly into the apartment. He walked through the hallway, which was full of pictures of him and Miga. The decor had not changed much, it was partly the way it was when he was a kid. He looked at the photos and all the memories came up in him again. But he realized that there was only one photo of you and that was your wedding photo. Jaehyun didn't thought much of it and went into the living room. But he could not believe his eyes when he saw who sat there. "Suji?" The woman with her long black hair turned and smiled when she saw him. "Jaehyun, nice to see you again." Her eyes lit up and he could see a glint. "What are you doing here?" He still could not believe what was happening. "Your mother invited me." She brushed a strand aside and straightened her body. Jaehyun just could not believe it. He had never expected his ex-girlfriend to be back in his parents' living room. Without saying anything, he immediately ran to the kitchen and asked his mother to speak. "What's that, mum? Why is Suji sitting here?" Jaehyun was angry and he did not know when he was so mad at his mother the last time. "I met her at the convenience store today and invited her for coffee." She shrugged and put some cookies on the plate. "Mum, she's my ex-girlfriend, she' has no more place in this family." "Just because you broke up with her, can't I invite her for coffee?" His mother laughed contemptuously and slowly Jaehyun recognized the truth. "You've never invited Y/N to coffee." He realized that you were right and that disappointed him. "Oh, that's not true, we'll see her anyway." "That does not matter." Meanwhile, his voice rose, and he became more and more angry. Suddenly they heard a harrumph and when Jaehyun turned around he saw Suji standing in the kitchen. "I will go now." She put her bag on her shoulder and waved slightly. "Honey no, I'm sorry." Jaehyun's mother ran to her asking for forgiveness. "No, no problem, I didn't hear anything. I just got a call from my company and they need me." She hugs the elderly woman warmly and then goes back. Jaehyun's mother looked at her sadly for a moment until she turned to her son angrily. "You're talking bad about your boss in the room next to where she's sitting, did I educate you so badly?" Jaehyun could only answer with a sigh and left the kitchen.

The rest of the evening he did not talk about it with his mother. That's how it was in his family, they did not really talk about the problems.After putting Miga to bed, he watched talk show with his parents. Jaehyun could not really follow the show. He usually looked into the void and wondered if he should write you. His parents talked about the show while talking and eventually he realized that he was involved in the conversation as well."Let the boy out of there." He heard his father talk about him and slowly became attentive."What is it about?" Jaehyun put away his phone and turned to his parents."I mean, if things are not going well, then divorce is okay. Sometimes you go into one thing without thinking. And we live in a modern age that you don't have to be together forever." His mother spoke as if addressing her son directly."Mum, what do you mean by that?" Jaehyun almost knew what his mother wanted out. His father supported him: "Yes, exactly, what do you mean by that?""I mean ... Jaehyun ... you're still young If it's not going well ... I mean ... We will not be mad if you divorce." She almost dares not look her son in the eye. But Jaehyun could not believe what he was hearing. He got up and stood in front of his mother."I'm not going to get a divorce and I'm not planning it in the future. Y/N has been looking after Miga all the time, while she was high pregnant and I was not there for her, so I wanted to give her some quiet hours before she can not go anywhere without our baby because she has to breastfeed constantly." He rolled his eyes and he could not be in the same room with his mother anymore. That's why he turned around and went to his old room.He did not turn on the light in his room because he didn't want to wake up Miga. He lay down and watched her for a while. She was so wonderful, so perfect, and he was so grateful in that moment that you gave him something like that. At that moment, he could not wait to hold his son in his arms soon. He would now like to stroke your stomach and feel the baby. By now the baby boy was so tall that he felt it when Jaehyun pressed against your stomach. He loved it when Sunoh responded to it, making corners in your belly because he kicked wildly. It was magical that Jaehyun was intriguing and sometimes he was jealous that you had such a connection with your child, and he had to wait so long to finally get to know him.Miga huffed as she turned sideways. Jaehyun had to smile because she was so cute, and he wondered what she was dreaming right now. He would love to share this moment with you and he just missed you so much. He stared back at his display and decides to write you. It was not easy for him to send you the text and he was nervous about your answer. It was a bit like the beginning of your relationship. He was always so nervous to write to you. As his display lit up and so your name, his heart rate went up.

 As his display lit up and so your name, his heart rate went up

He was glad that it was so peaceful between you two now. He would most like to pack Miga and drive back to you immediately. But it's better that Miga sleep well and then have good mood the next morning. He knew the night alone would not be easy without you, but he can not wait to get you back the next day.