ii.iv. (m) - Date Night

"He has never really had the bottle. It could be that he will not sleep." You stood between door and corridor and just could not go. Jaehyun was already at the lift and rolled his eyes.
"We also want to have a child soon, we have to get used to it anyway." Johnny and his girlfriend, with whom he has just moved together in a new apartment nearby, took care of Miga and Sunoh this night. Since you have had a second child, Johnny is completely in baby fever and now wants to become a father too.
"And Miga can may be acting bitchy, especially when Sunho is whining." Somehow you could not quite tear yourself away. It would be the first night you will spend without your two children.
"We'll do it, you really don't need to worry." Johnny tries to calm you down and leans against the door.
"Come on Y/N, the elevator is already here." Jaehyun called this to you and you finally take a step out of the apartment.
"If anything happens, call me immediately." You look desperately into the room again, but then Johnny closed the door. A little sad, you go to your husband, who was finally able to get in the elevator.
"Everything will be fine." Jaehyun took you in the arms and kissed your hair.
"I know, but Sunho is still so small." You never thought that you would ever belong to the women who can't live without their children. But after all, Sunho was only a few weeks old and only lived from your breasts.
"You are no longer in puerperium and today is our anniversary. Let's just enjoy this night." Jaehyun was right. Everything has been all about your kids lately. Now it was time to take care of your relationship. For two weeks you already had the okay of your doctor that you can have sex again. Everything had formed back to normal. But your body has not been ready for sex until now, as you still felt a little bit of sore. But now you take the birth control pill again and slowly feel better in your body too. It was the perfect evening for it today. Jaehyun has reserved a table in a nice restaurant and then a suite in one of the best hotels in Seoul. He had really worked hard and you were very impressed. But you still could not switch off, the topic of your children at the dinner. You always have to think about Sunoh and Miga.
"And on Wednesday we have to go to the paediatrician, because he gets a few more vaccinations. I hope it does not scare him."
"Y/N, he is two months old, he will not remember." Jaehyun sighed and watched as you poke around in your salad.
"Yes, but he is still so fragile." Now it was you who sighed and you take a bite.
"You know I love our children, they are really wonderful. But can we forget today that we are parents?" Jaehyun looked at you with his dark brown eyes and put his hand on yours. He was right, because once again you had only thought of your duties as a mother.
"I'm sorry, I don't know why I suck on leaving the kids behind." You look up to your husband and smile slightly.
"Because you are a good mother." It was a compliment that meant a lot to you and made you all red in the face. You were glad that Jaehyun saw everything so easily.
"By the way, Johnny wants to propose his girlfriend next week." Jaehyun took a sip of his wine as he told you the news.
"It's all very fast or?" A few months ago, Johnny was back in Chicago. Then he met his old childhood sweetheart and they fell in love again. She came to Seoul for a few weeks and now 4 months later they want to marry and have children.
"I know, but I trust Johnny. He knows exactly what he's doing, and then somebody else is finally going to be a father too." You laugh and order, then another round. And you two done something this evening that you have not done in a long time - just talking about friends and about yourself.

After the meal, Jaehyun immediately took the hotel room key. Slowly you got nervous, but it was all so exciting. It was so long ago that you had sex and after the birth is the first time more difficult. After the birth of Miga, you had no idea that the first sex after would be so painful. You went to the thing pretty blue-eyed. But now you knew that it would not be so easy and that made you nervous. Many questions went through your head and your insecurity got bigger and bigger.
When Jaehyun got the key, he came right to you. He looked unbelievably good that evening. He wore a black suit with a white shirt. His hair was styled backwards and black, with hardly comebacks lately, he didn't have to dye them that often.
"The suite is ready for us." He lifted the key card in the air. You smile and give him a kiss and when you wanted to break away from him, he did not let you go.
"I hope you know you're driving me crazy with your dress." He whispers this in your ear and grabbed into your ass. You briefly gasp and look at him with wide eyes. It was all as intense and it felt as if you were alone in the hotel. You were sure people saw you, but you did not care. You just wanted to keep Jaehyun as close to you as possible. He smelled so good and his lips tasted incredible.
Jaehyn called for the lift without letting you go. He pressed his lips on yours and his tongue played its own game in your mouth. When the elevator was there, he didn't stop for a second and pushed you inside and against the wall.
"Look what you do to me." He took your hand and put it in his crotch. You feel how his length was really hard and you start stroking over his bump. Jaehyun suppressed his moan as he devoted himself to kissing your neck. Goosebumps arose and your breaths grew louder. But then it rang, and you arrived on the top floor. Jaehyun took the key card, unlocked the door and opened his pants and that's all between your kisses. You still could not see much of the suite, except that it was huge and all glazed. But before you could examine it further, Jaehyun already pulled you again to his body and distributed greedy other kisses on your neck. You reach back to his bump and rub over the fabric of his underpants. Jaehyun groaned again, but this time it was different.
"Wait ... Stop ... fuck ..." And at that moment it was actually too late. You feel something wet and see how Jaehyun's body twitched.
"Did you cum?" It was very untypical for him, because otherwise he always had himself well under control.
"Shit...yes." Somehow he was embarrassed. He ran his hand through his hair and his ears went red.
"I mean, we probably had no sex for three months and you look so incredible good. I think I just could not wait for this here today." He broke away from you and looked ashamed to the ground.
"I take that as a compliment. I mean, you still find me attractive after two children. You're surrounded by so many idols, stars and good-looking people. I'm just standard...a simple girl." Now it was you who looked down and Jaehyun was shook.
"Do you really think so?" He came to you again and raised your chin with his index finger and thumb.
"Do you think I'm so superficial that I'm just blinded by looks, do you think that of me?" Jaehyun looked deep into your eyes and you were completely frozen. He was right, but so much was going on in your body that he would never understand your thoughts.
"I don't want to blame you. Only, you must understand it best. If you're surrounded by beautiful people all the time, that you're under pressure yourself, and in addition to that, after just two kids, my body is just a bit deformed and I thus have another vulnerability. " Tears gathered in your eyelids and you knew it was just the hormones that made you so sad.
"Hmm ... okay, I can understand it somehow. But I don't think like that. I don't care about the others, okay? It's just important to me that you know that you are the most beautiful woman of the world to me and that I really love you."
"I love you too." You lean you head more to him and give him a soft kiss. It was good that you talked about it. After the whole thing with his ex-girlfriend Suji, who works with him again in the company, it builds up a lot of thoughts inside you.
"Come, I'll make you feel good." He took your hand and led you to the bed.