ii.xxi. happy new year!!!

"Wait, hold Sunoh again." You stood with your whole family in the hallway and you were on the way to Doyoung's New Year's Eve Party. It was a premiere because Jaehyun agreed to go. But only because Doyoung introduced his new girlfriend tonight.
"Stop it. You are straightening your dress for the hundredth time. You look great." Jaehyun turned to you with Miga and rolled his eyes. As a result of your pregnancy, your stomach was bloated all the time and you are now starting to gain weight again, although you are still breastfeeding.
"No, I'm totally fat." You sigh and try to straighten your dress without Jaehyun's help.
"Hihi Mummy is fat." Miga giggled and leaned against her father's leg.
"No, she's not and we don't say that about people. Y/N you are beautiful and now come." Jaehyun was clearly already annoyed because you had several nervous breakdowns in front of your closet because everything was too tight for you again. But it didn't is important anyway. Jaehyun was already at Doyoung's apartment door with Miga. You come quickly with Sunoh and your husband rings the doorbell.
"Hi." Doyoung grinned broadly as he opened the door. Jaehyun smiled and it was the first time in a long time that they are dealing with each other were quite natural again. You entered the apartment and next to Doyoung was his new girlfriend.
"Hi, Hayoung." Jaehyun greeted her and seemed to know her. You look at him confused.
"Hi, Jaehyun." She smiles lightly and shakes his hand. Did they know each other? Somehow that surprised you.
"Hi, I'm Y/N." You introduce yourself and she also greeted you kindly.
"And that's our daughter Miga and our son Sunoh." Miga suddenly became shy and hid behind her father. Hayoung smiled gently and tried to greet Miga, but she was still not in the mood.
Doyoung and Hayoung left you alone so that you could undress in peace. Miga emerged from behind her father again and he put her on the bench to take off her shoes.
"Since when you been shy?" He laughed and opened her jacket. Miga shrugged and kicked her little feet.
"How do you know Hayoung?" You were surprised that Jaehyun had said nothing.
"She's an idol too. She's from Apink." Jaehyun didn't turn to you but continued to open his daughter's shoes. You just take it that way and take your son's jacket off too. Then you went into the room and there were already some people. You greeted everyone, but Miga was still shy. Since Mark wasn't there yet, she clung to her father all the time. Jaehyun couldn't be without her for a second, so he ended up carrying her around all the time. Johnny and his fiancée were here too. Johanna was wearing a tight dress and you could already see a round belly.
"Wow, someone is already growing quite fast." You look at Johanna with a smile and hold your palm on her stomach.
"I can say that of you too." She laughed and put her arms against her hips. You look over at her in surprise and didn't know what she means. Yes, you got a little belly. Your body was already so expanded that your small ball quickly formed again. But you try to hide it all the time.
"I mean your baby." She laughed and pointed to Sunoh, who was lying over your shoulder and sleeping.
"Oh yes. He's so big. And he's going to be heavy too." You stroke your son's back and smile with satisfaction. Miga was a lot smaller around this time, you were always afraid to hurt her, but maybe Sunoh will be a lot bigger than her.
You talk to Johanna for a while and Hayoung came to you as well. It was nice to get to know her because you liked her straight away. She was very excited about Sunoh and she took him from you for a short time. You start looking for Jaehyun, but he was busy with Mark, who was now here, and Miga. You then go into the kitchen and meet Doyoung, who was just preparing something to eat.
"May I help you?" You ask him while you are standing next to him.
"Yes, can you cut the bread?" He smiled and you take a board and a knife.
"Hayoung is nice. I like her." You smile and start slicing the bread.
"Yes, she is really great. Now that you all start to get families, I also want to settle down now." Doyoung took the smoked salmon and put it on your pre-cut bread.
"Maybe we can finally be friends again." You smile and hope that Jaehyun can now get his jealousy under control.
"I hope but I just didn't tell Hayoung about us." He sighed and looked a little worried.
"Didn't you?" You were surprised because somehow you hoped he had told her.
"There was nothing between us." He shrugged and continued to take care of the food. He was right, but you were still not quite comfortable with it. Doyoung looked at you and knew exactly what you were thinking.
"Look Y/N, I really really like Hayoung. I didn't love anyone so much after you." He smiled and you were glad that he had finally found someone.
"You are clearly in love. You look really happy too." You lightly bump your shoulder against his and you both giggle.
"But you too. I mean the whole thing with Suji is still running and yet you have such a glow. As if you were pregnant." He smiled gently and now put the last piece of bread on the plate.
"What? How do you come up with that?" You smile uncertainty because you were totally scared inside. He couldn't have known. It was only you and Jaehyun who knew it. But Doyoung just shrugged.
"I don't know. You always had a glow like that when you were pregnant. You looked so happy at this time and now you look the same." He laughed but didn't go further. Apparently, your pregnancy already appears you in the outside.
"I'm glad if we can finally finish all of this now. I really missed you as a friend." Doyoung changed the subject on his own and he suddenly became so serious. He was right, you always got along well. Doyoung was over you and Jaehyun must finally get it.
"I am very happy too." You smile and hug him. It was good to know to have a good friend in your life again. But when everything seemed fine, you hear someone clearing his throat. Jaehyun suddenly stood in the kitchen and stared at you and Doyoung. You knew this was not okay for him and you knew there was going to be a drama now.
"I'm going to go." You briefly stroke Doyoung over the shoulder to go straight to your husband. You don't say anything and just walk past him. He followed you and grabbed you by the hand. He pulled you in a room that turns out to be a bedroom and pressed you against the wall. He pinned your hands over your head and started kissing your neck.
"Jaehyun stop." You try to break free and Jaehyun gave in, but his hands were now around your waist and he continued kissing you.
"What's wrong with you? You don't really want to sleep with me here now?" You push him away and look into his horrifying eyes. You knew what that was, he wanted to show his dominance. He only did that when he was jealous.
"You just look so good tonight." He groaned and wanted to kiss you again, but you stop him.
"I can't believe you're still jealous of Doyoung." You sigh annoyed and take a step away from the wall. Jaehyun sat on the bed and sighed. He couldn't say anything and that was always when he struggled with his emotions. You walk up to him and put his palms on your stomach.
"Jaehyun, I just want you. I'm carrying your third child. How much evidence do you need?" You smile and stroke his hair. He looks up at you but still has his hands on your stomach.
"I'm an idiot right?" Jaehyuns sighed and looked at your belly again.
"A little bit." You smile and Jaehyun kissed your baby bump. The next moment someone knocked on the door and you can hear Taeyong's voice who asked if he can come in. The last time he caught you having sex was enough for him and he was more careful now.
"Don't worry Taeyong, we're just talking." Jaehyun laughed and Taeyong now dared to walk into the room.
"Sorry to bother you, but Sunoh woke up and he doesn't stop crying." Taeyong looked at you worriedly, but you knew that he was probably just hungry and needed to breastfeed again.

A few minutes before the New Year, you all go up to the roof of Doyoung's apartment complex. Miga was firmly attached to her father again and you held Sunoh in your arms. He was tightly wrapped up because it was so cold. You had a wonderful view of the city from here and you stand close to your husband. You look into his eyes and smile. The year was so intense, so impressive. Sunoh was born and you got pregnant again. You look forward to the next year, as a family of five then. Johnny and Johanna would also get their child and you knew that everything would be fine.
"10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5..." The countdown ran and Jaehyun and you just stood there and you look at each other.
"4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... Happy New Year!" Everyone celebrated, the first fireworks started and Jaehyun's lips were on yours. You feel his warm breath, his tongue danced with yours and his lips were super soft.
"NOOOO!" Miga pressed her small palm on her father's cheek, indicating that you two should stop kissing. Jaehyun laughed and turned his head to his daughter.
"Do you want a kiss too?" Miga nodded and Jaehyun also gave her a little kiss.
"Do I get one too?" You bend over to your daughter and she pursed her lips and kiss you too.
"And Sunoh." Miga pointed to her little brother and she kissed him as well. You had to laugh because it was really cute. But at that moment, Jaehyun turned back to you and with his free hand pulled you a little bit towards you.
"Happy New Year." His voice was very calm and he looked deep into your eyes.
"Happy New Year. I love you." And another kiss seals your love.