Christmas Special 1 - Spa Weekend (m)

You were childless for two wonderful nights. It was like an early Christmas present. Even if you love your children, you are just happy to have time as a couple. Johnny and Johanna wanted to practice becoming parents and took great care of your offspring. At first, you just wanted to spend time at home, but then Jaehyun had booked a weekend in a small, secluded but luxurious spa. The journey took a while, but when you were there in the early afternoon, you could hardly believe that you were in such a great location. The room was huge and everything was just perfect.
"Wow, I can hardly believe it. It is so beautiful here." You turn yourself around the room once, but Jaehyun grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him.
"I have something for you. To make the vacation a little more exciting." He kissed you gently and then broke away from you. You watch what he did with wide eyes. He put his black sports bag on the bed and pulled out a white box.
"What's this?" You sit on the bed and Jaehyun handed you the box.
"Open it up." Jaehyun smiled and his eyebrows rise. You open the box and see something pink and weirdly shaped in it. It was difficult and you couldn't quite sort it out.

"What's this?" You lift it up and look at the C-shaped figure.
"Let me show you." He took the pink thing off you and leaned down to you. He put your face in his hands and kissed you.
"It is safe for pregnant women. I asked specifically." You made big eyes and now you could imagine what it was like. But just then he pulled your pants down and knelt on the floor. He pulled you towards him with your legs. When his lips touched your other lips, you thought that the vacation was beginning well.
"Don't be too happy, I'm just making you a little wet." He grinned like a bad boy and then went on. His tongue circled around your clit, he sucked on it and kissed you in between. You moan again and again and suddenly you were so close to heaven. But then he stopped, and you feel something else slide along your folds. And then he led you inside. A part was in you and something thinner with a thicker round end lay directly on your clit. Jaehyun pulled up your pants again and finally kissed you.
"And now you're just leaving me behind." You look at him with wide eyes. But Jaehyun leaned on the table opposite and looked at his phone. You couldn't believe it. First, he made you wet and teased you, and then he stared at his phone. What could be more important now?
"Jaehyun? Hello?" You were almost angry, but then you feel this thing vibrate in you. Half of it acted like a vibrator, the other massaged your clit with vibration. You claw your fingers in the blanket and start to moan unintentionally. But then he stopped and put his phone aside.
"I think we should take a little walk now." He took your hand and pulled you up.
"Are you serious? You can make me cum anytime." You sigh and take your jacket.
"That's the funny thing about it." Jaehyun also put on his jacket and you started.
You follow a small hiking trail that should lead to a place where there should be a waterfall. It was really wonderful. You talk about Miga and Sunoh. About your time before the children. It was just wonderful. You had completely forgotten that you had this thing in you. When you were in town you went to a small bridge and from there you could see the waterfall. A couple of older tourists also gathered around it and took a lot of photos. You stand in a corner and look up at the natural wonder. But at that moment you feel how this thing vibrates in you. It was harder than before and you were afraid that someone would notice.
"Really? Now? What if someone hears that?" You turn to him and see how his hand was in the jacket pocket. At that moment the vibration became, even more, harder and your knees softened.
"It's too much," you whisper and looking almost panicked. But Jaehyun also put his coat around you and held you tightly in your arms.
"I got you." You put your hands on his chest and cling to his sweater. You feel how his arms were wrapped tightly around your body and you notice how your climax was getting closer. You also bury your face in his chest and feel how the device gave everything. Your breath was loud and you had to hold back.
"Come for me," he whispered, holding you tighter. Your knees collapsed and you can feel him holding you. Your whole body twitched and you hope that the coat covered you so well that nobody saw your twitch. When you came back from your high, Jaehyun turned off the vibrator.
"You are so cute when you cum so quietly." He grinned and was still holding you. You try to calm down a bit, but you were still confused. Jaehyun put his coat back on and took you by the hand.
"Come on, I need to get back to the room with you as soon as possible."