ii.xxxix. (a/m)

a/n: I just want to put out here a general warning because this update shows a very problematic situation...

"The baby is here." It was the news from Johnny. You immediately went to your children and put them clothes on so that you can make your way to the hospital. Miga has been particularly moody the last few days since it was already the third night that Jaehyun wasn't there. You felt bad too and she noticed that. But since she keeps getting tantrums, she didn't make life easy for you.
"Are we going to Daddy?" Asked Miga while you were driving into town. Every time she asked about her father, your heart broke again. Your pain was infinite and sometimes you no longer knew how you should exist. You were like an empty shell. The only thing that kept you going was your children.
"No, unfortunately, we're going to Johnny and Johanna. The baby is finally here." You try to talk to her calmly, but then Miga started to cry.
"I WANT TO DADDY!" She started screaming and crying, but there was nothing you could do. You were glad that at least Sunoh sleeps peacefully in the back seat, despite Migas crying. You wish you could just cry with her. You also wanted to go to Jaehyun. It was the longest silence between you since you were married. Over time, Miga calmed down and you let some music play so that she was distracted. It was so annoying that you had to explain where Jaehyun was every day while you didn't even know yourself.
You stop at a flower shop and Miga chose a bouquet for Johanna. That made her very happy again and all the time she talked only about the colors of the flowers.

In the hospital, Miga proudly carried the bouquet and she knocked on the door carefully. Johnny opened the door with a tired but overjoyed face.
"Wow, you came right away." He hugged you happy and you come into the room. Miga immediately ran to Johann with the flowers and handed them to her.
"They are for you." With her little arms she held up the bouquet and Johanna smiled.
"Thank you Miga." Johnny took the flowers from her and put them in a vase. Johanna was lying in bed and her daughter was in her right arm. Still very small and fragile.
"Ohh she is beautiful." You go to her look at the newborn. The little girl barely opened her eyes. She was so tender that your heart softened.
"This is Jaina." Johanna stroked the baby's head gently.
"Wow all names are with J." You laugh and sit next to her.
"Where's Jaehyun?", asked Johnny and you shuddered when he asked you about him.
"Uh, he'll still be in the company. He probably doesn't have his phone with him." Actually, Jaehyun always had his phone with him, but Johnny just nodded and accepted your answer.
"I'll take the opportunity right away and get something to eat quickly. Can you stay until I get back, Y/N?" Johnny went to his daughter and kissed her forehead. You nod and then he said goodbye to his wife.
"How was the birth? How are you?" Johanna was the best distraction from Jaehyun. You listened to the whole birth story and how Johanna is desperate that breastfeeding is so difficult. You were able to understand all of this and gave her a few tips. When Johnny was back, you still stayed a bit. By now you had little Jaina in your arms. Babies made you so soft. She was only a few hours old and all the memories came up when you gave birth to Miga and Sunoh. You fight with tears because it made everything come up and you miss Jaehyun incredibly.
"I know you don't want to talk about what had passed. But do you want another child?" Johanna asked you cautiously while you looked at her newborn in love. You smile as she moves her little hands and you nod.
"I want it more than anything else." It was true because you love being a mother and you wanted to have an army of children...but you only want it with Jaehyun.
Johnny and Johanna looked at each other sadly because they knew something was wrong. But before anyone said anything and opened any wounds, there was a knock on the door.
"DADDYYYYYYY!" Miga's eyes widened and she immediately ran to her father. You look at Jaehyun, who immediately hugged his daughter. After greeting Johnny, he came to you and examined the new baby. You had eye contact all the time but didn't say a word. He took Jaina and rocks her a little. And at that moment he was in a completely different world. Everything around him became soft and calm. He blanked everything out and thought about the time when he held his first child in his hand for the first time. When Jaina started to cry, he came back to reality and gave the baby back to his mother.
"Well. I think we were there long enough. We'll go now." You get up and take Sunoh back, who was in Johnny's arms.
"I have to go too. I still have to go to the company. But congratulations. You have a beautiful daughter." Jaehyun smiled and Johnny hugged him overjoyed.