i.vii.

"Are you nervous?" Jaehyun took your hand and squeezed it almost a little too tightly. You stroke your little ball in front of you and nod. Of course you were nervous before every doctors appointment, after all you were always afraid that something could be detected. Miga was such a happy and healthy child and you wish this for your second child as well.

"Mrs. Jung?" You were called and you both entered the practice. The doctor got up from her desk and shook hands for greeting.

"Oh Mr. and Mrs. Jung, nice to see you, please sit down." She smiled lovingly and you sit down next to her table. The doctor saw through your data and then she turned back.

"You're in the 20th week of pregnancy. We're going to see gender on ultrasound, would you like to know it?"

"Could you maybe write it on a piece of paper? We want to find it out together with our daughter." You smiled and Jaehyun took lovingly your hand. The doctor nods and leads you to the couch. You pull your shirt under your chest and the doctor put you the gel for the check-up on your skin. First she drove the device over your stomach and inspects everything. Jaehyun stood next to you and stared at the screen, because here was your little miracle. You could see it clearly: a small head, arms, legs.

"The heart beat is very strong, that's a good sign." The doctor laughed and for you this was the first positive sign. She did not seem worried in any second.

"It looks really good, you and the child are doing fine." It confirmed your guess and she leads the device to a better perspective.

"See, the baby is moving." The doctor pointed to the screen and you could see how your child wriggled with arms and legs. You were quite fascinated, it was still an extraordinary feeling for you. It is so inconceivable that this little creature will come soon and become part of your family.

"And I can see the gender too. I will write it down." The doctor took a pen, wrote something and put it in an envelope. She closed it and handed it to Jaehyun.

"Mrs. Jung, it's all perfect." She smiled and wiped the gel from your stomach.

After the doctor has made a few check-ups for precaution, you drove to a bakery. They had there small cakes that were colored inside. You could hand the envelope to the baker, she read it and gave you the right cake. You couldn't see anything from the outside, but inside it was pink or blue depending on the gender.

You buy the cake and picked up Miga again from Johnny. The whole way home was a torture for you. After all, you both wanted to know the gender immediately. Then you could finally start buying clothes and set up the nursery. But it was important for you to share the experience with Miga. She also has to get used to getting a little sibling.

"We bought a cake." You told your daughter when you took her by the hand.

"Can we eat it right away?" The little girl started to shine and her little steps became faster.

"Yes, of course, but it's a very special cake." You looked to your daughter and smiled softly. Her eyes grew big and she looked at you expectantly. Jaehyun opened the door in the meantime and you went inside the apartment.

"The cake is blue or pink inside, do you know what that means?" Jaehyun now began to take over the conversation, as Miga was still jealous of the shared attention. He took off her jacket and waited for her answer.

"Nooo daddy." She opened her eyes wide and her long dark brown eyelashes hit her eyebrows.

"If it's pink, then is in mommy's belly a girl, and if it's blue, you'll get a little brother." Jaehyun picked her up after removing her shoes, but Miga did not look very excited.

You had already prepared the cake and you were waiting for your two favorite people. Jaehyun put her in the baby chair and pushed the cake closer to your daughter. Your heart beat went faster and you could not wait any second longer.

"Miga, do we want to slice the cake together?" Jaehyun bends down to her and gave her the knife. Of course he had her hand firmly in his grip, so that nothing could happen.

"Yesss." Miga was very intent because she wanted to eat the cake more than to find out what kind of sibling she was getting.

"Are you ready?" Jaehyun looked up at you and you nod excitedly.

"Okay Miga, careful." He cuts the cake with her and pulls out a bit. And there it was, the gender of your child. Everything became even more real and you tears gathering in your eyes.

"It's a boy." Jaehyun cheerfully called the good news in the room and pressed his daughter a big kiss on her cheek. She didn't liked the news and started to cry.

"Miga, that are good news, you'll have a little brother to play with." Jaehyun grinned all over his face. He was so happy that he could not hide it for a second. He hugged you and gave you a kiss while he stroked your belly.

"It's just perfect." His eyes lit up and the corners of his mouth continued to rise.

"A little boy." You look at him with wide eyes, you could not believe your luck. You had a beautiful healthy daughter and now you will get a little Jaehyun. A perfect little family.