Christmas Special 1 - About naughty boys (m)

Jaehyun was drinking punch with some people that evening and when he came home. And of course, he was pretty tipsy. You were a little mad at him because he had forgotten to go shopping and he hadn't told you that he was still going out. Jaehyun was in a good mood, though.
"Babe, please don't be angry." You didn't like him calling you that and you're rolling your eyes. You weren't really mad at him, but he should make some effort.
"You look so good." He strokes your hips and bit his lips.
"Stop. Don't touch." You push his hands away and become serious. At first, Jaehyun just stared at you, but then you told him to get undressed his pants and sit down on the bed. Jaehyun grinned and followed your instructions. You select a song, which is then played through the speakers in the bedroom and you go towards to your husband. You take off your clothes so much that you only have your panties on.
Jaehyun grabbed your hips, but you push his hands away.
"Sorry, but you get your punishment first because you were naughty and until I give the green light, you can't touch me. Do you understand?" You push him back slightly, so he had to rest with his arms on the bed. Jaehyun bit his lip and nodded.
You turn around and swing your hips to the beat. You weren't a good dancer, but you could do the most important moves to make Jaehyun go crazy. With your hands, you support yourself on his knees and rub your butt over his middle. You make circular movements and stay in tune with the music. You hear a soft grunt and you know that your tactic worked. He loved your ass and there is no greater punishment for him not to be able to touch your butt when it was so present right in front of him. You can feel his length now growing and pushing against you.
"Come on, this is enough punishment. I'll grab it." You hear the despair in his voice, but he wasn't released yet. That's why you turn around, put your legs over his lap and sit down over his length again.
"No. I'm still mad." You look him in the eye, and he sighed. You start to move again and so you could better stimulate your clit. Your goal was to cum, not to get him to come. You push the fabric of your panties to the side, so you feel more pressure on your sensitive position.
So you grinding his length and lose more and more the beat of the music. But you didn't care, because you just wanted to reach your climax. Jaehyun continued to suffer that he could only watch you do this to him. He would like to fuck you right now.
"Shit, Y/N. Let me touch you." He pleaded and whimpered, but you shake your head. You could feel how hard his cock was and how he twitched under your touch.
"Don't you dare that you cum before me." You warn him and Jaehyun pressed his lips together. He fought visibly with himself. But you cum before him. You can feel the good feeling spreading to your fingertips. As you moan, you throw your head back and claw into Jaehyun's shoulders as your chest and breasts bend forward. Apparently, that was enough for him. The moment you come down, you feel like it's getting wet under you. You look down at you and see the wet spot in his Calvin.
"Did you just cum in your pants?" You look at him in surprise.
"Fuck yes, isn't that punishment enough? Can I touch you again?" Jaehyun sighed and you had to start laughing. You nod and he took right away your butt.