ii.vi. (a,m)

"Do I overreact?" You clasp your fingers around your cup and look into the coffee. You knew that inviting Doyoung was a mistake, because Jaehyun made it clear that he never wanted to see you again together, but never happened between you two. It was enough for Jaehyun that Doyoung was once in love with you.
"No, I think Suji is giving too much attention to Jaehyun. This is not supposed to sound jealous, but we've all noticed that. It's normal for someone to prefer someone, but the fact that she's his ex-girlfriend, that makes it problematic. " Doyoung looked worriedly at you and watched as you nervously circled your fingers around the cup.
"She sneaks into life so slowly that Jaehyun doesn't notice." You sigh and stroke now over the head of your daughter. Miga sat with you at the table and she drew a picture with her crayons. She was so peaceful. Probably her tantrum made her a little tired as well.
"Should I talk to Jaehyun?" You knew that Doyoung meant well, but it was for sure the wrong way.
"No. Jaehyun would only get angry." If he knew that Doyoung was sitting right here right now, he'd be freak out.
"Hmm okay, but if I can do anything, let me know." Doyoung got up and put his cup in the sink.
"I just have to go to a photo shooting, otherwise I would stay."
"No! Go! That's okay, thanks for being there, it just helped me talk about it and know that I'm not crazy." You try to smile, but that's hard for you on this day. Doyoung came up to you and hugged you. And it was good that you finally could have a good cry.
"You can call me anytime." With these words, he broke away from you, said goodbye to Miga and went out of the apartment. 

It was late and you were tired, but Jaehyun was still not home. Miga was supposed to be asleep, but she did not want to be in bed before her dad arrived. At the moment it was okay for you, because you just prepeared Sunoh for the night. When you changed his diaper, Miga was at your side and tried to help you. She stood on a stool and looked at her little brother.

"Mommy, why are you doing this?" She looked at how you closed the diaper and put on a romper on him.
"Sunoh is tired too and he has to go to bed like you do now." At that moment the little boy yawned, and you realize that his eyes are already falling down.
"Why isn't he waiting for Daddy?" Miga turned to you now and you were so sorry that she missed her father so much.
"Because he is smaller and he has to sleep much more than you." When your baby was finished dressing, you lift him over your shoulder and carry him to his cradle. In this moment you hear how the front door opened and finally Jaehyun came in.
"DADDDYYYYYY." Miga screamed loudly and ran out of the nursery.
"Hey my little one! Why don't you sleep yet? It's already late." He knelt down to his daughter and smiled.
"I waited for you." She hugged her dad and he picked her up.
"Then we'll put you to bed, or?" He began to tickle Miga a little and she squealed happily.
"What did you do today?" Jaehyun asked as he carried her to her bed.
"I draw a picture of an elephant and Uncle Doyoung came to visit and then we went to the park and mommy way buying ice cream." Miga talked about her day with great excitement, but suddenly Jaehyun became serious.
"Uncle Doyoung was there?" He just had to ask again to make sure that he heard right. Miga nodded and snuggled into her blanket.
"I draw a picture for him." Slowly she closed her eyes, finally she was quite tired. Jaehyun kissed her for goodnight and covered her before he came to see you. 

You stood in the bedroom and are just sorting the last laundry when Jaehyun came to you. You could see that he was angry, because then he always got his own look.
"Doyoung was here?" He did not even really greet you and that was his first question.
"Yes." You don't even look at him but continue to sort the laundry.
"What did I tell you?" Sometimes you think that if Jaehyun was angry, he did not realize how aggressive he got, as if he only saw red. He was a completely different person in this status.
"What should I do Jaehyun? I needed someone to talk to, who is older than 3 years." You close the drawer and turn annoyed to him.
"I don't want you to meet him alone." Jaehyun almost snorted in anger. He grabbed your wrist and it hurt you a little bit. In this moment you froze and look at him with wide eyes. But he then suddenly put his forehead on yours and you feel his chest move up and down.
"Never again! Is that clear?" His voice was calm but unusually deep.
"Jaehyun, I ..." You could not really answer him when he was in that condition.
"You have only one question to answer." He now pushed you to the closet, but still stood right in front of you, so you could not escape from him.
"Okay ..." You sigh and feel the pressure on your back getting bigger and bigger. Jaehyun took one of your breasts in his hand and began to knead it hard.
"Doyoung probably jerked off to your picture tonight while wishing that he could do what I'm doing now with you little slut." He whispers in your ear as you feel his erection is already pressing against you.
"Did you invite him because of that? Do you like it because that he cum because of you? Do you need it so hard?" His hand moved further down to your hot core and even when Jaehyun is in an angry state of his own, you became wet and horny.
"Jaehyun ..." You moan as he drives over the fine fabric of your panties, but he pulled his hand back to himself.
"Please touch me." You put your head back against the wall of the closet and twist your fingers around his shirt.
"Do you really think you deserve it?" As you lift your head more in his direction, you see Jaehyun pressing his tongue between his lips. He always did that when he concentrated, and you knew he was thinking about how best to punish you. But then his eyes became cold again. He put both hands on your shoulder and pushed you down hard, so you had to get on your knees.
"Sluts like you have to be taught a lesson." He pulled his belt out of the loops of his pants with a firm jerk and tossed it back in the room. You watch him as he pulled down his pants and his erection jumped against your face. As soon as his hand was free, he clawed his fingers into your hair. His dick was hard and swollen red, so it hurt when he hit your jaw. His length came so fast that you could not dodge in time. But you keep quiet and try to relax your mouth. He pressed the tip against your lips, thus unconsciously indicating that it would start. That was the only gentle thing that would happen this evening. As soon as his glans was through your mouth, he pulled tighter on your hair and with a tight jerk he pushed hard his cock in your throat. You had a short breath and you had to choke a little. He once pulled him out completely, but you did not have a long time to recover. In this short break you could swallow your saliva but in the next second there was Jaehyuns cock deep in your throat again and irritated your gag reflex.
Again and again Jaehyun thrusts into your mouth brutally and controlled your mouth by keeping his hands firmly in your hair. Tears rolled down your cheeks, coming automatically from the constant gagging, and your saliva was just about everywhere. His moaning and choking echoed through the room and it seemed like an eternity.
With his last strength he fucked your mouth a few times hard when you heard a loud grunt, followed by a bitter taste. Jaehyun's cum tasted worse than before, mostly when he was only drinking coffee. You swallow his orgasm quickly and sit on your buttocks, because kneeling hurt you in the long run. Jaehyun's body suddenly collapsed in front of you and he buried his face in his hands.
"I'm sorry, I do not know ... I'm so ... sorry ..." Jaehyun looked up at you and you could see that he was back to normal.
"Hey, it's okay. I would have refused if I didn't want to." You really were not angry, because somehow you liked it when Jaehyun was rude and wild. It was so masculine and strong. It was okay, though sometimes it hurt a bit. But even if it satisfied Jaehyun also sexually, he often felt guilty about it. He looked at your wrist and saw the red stripe that lay around your hand like a bracelet. It was still the marks of Jaehyun's grip, you did not realize he had accessed your wrist so hard.
"I am a bad person." He sighed and took your hand to gently stroke his fingers over it.
"You're not bad, otherwise I would never have fallen in love with you. " You lean in front of him and put your chin on his knee.
"Hey, that doesn't mean anything, it took forever for you to like me." He sighed and his nose touched yours.
"But now I am sitting here and I am married with you and have two beautiful children of yours." You give him a quick kiss and now Jaehyun had to smile too. Then he suddenly got up and pulled you up. You look up at him and follow him to the bed.
"What are you going to do?" You ask him as he pulls you onto the mattress.
"I just want to show you how sorry I am." And he did this that night, not with words, but with his tongue. And he showed you how much he was sorry ... several times.