ii.xxxv. (m)

It was 11 p.m. You are in bed with Jaehyun. He behind you so that your back was on his chest. He had his arms around you and he leaned his head against yours. It was the last night in this apartment. There were boxes all around you, everything was packed. The apartment was sold, the house bought. There was no turning back and somehow you got a little sentimental.
"I loved this apartment, even if we were only in it for a few years." You sigh and look out of the window. So much has happened over the years and you have always felt comfortable in these walls.
"I feel the same way, but the new house is wonderful too." Jaehyun kissed your hair gently.
"I know it's perfect. It's much bigger and we have more rooms." Wherever you decided to have a child, sooner or later something new had to come.
"What do we do with all of the rooms?" Jaehyun laughed and pushed you a little closer to you.
"We could fill them with children." You wink while turning back to face Jaehyun.
"Now let's wait until we can start with the 3rd child." Jaehyun laughed again and turned so that you were sitting over his lap. "You know, we made every child in different apartments."
"No, Miga was made in Europe." You were firmly convinced that she was a product of your honeymoon. You hadn't really taken contraception seriously at this time, of course with the thought of becoming pregnant.
"You say that, but it could have happened in Seoul too," Jaehyun said because if Miga was made in Europe, you were getting pregnant really quickly and this is hard for him to believe.
"You didn't have your blood in your brain at this time, you don't know anything." You hit his chest gently and giggle.
"What? I brought you to climax so often in that time that you almost passed out." He pulled your face a little closer to you and looked deep into your eyes.
"Hmm, we hardly left our apartment on our honeymoon." When you secretly married in Europe, you just locked yourself in and just felt your bodies. These were magical days and your love for Jaehyun grew even more during this time. Maybe that's why you absolutely wanted Miga to be made at this time.
"This trip was so special." He then put his lips on yours and you stay in this kiss for a while.
"Do you remember when we just moved in here? Miga was maybe two weeks old." Jaehyun put his head against the wall and stroked your thigh.
"She was so tiny, I could just stare at her for hours because she was so perfect." You cuddle closer to Jaehyun. When Miga was born you two couldn't believe for weeks, that she was the result of you two. In the beginning, you and Jaehyun just lied in bed and watched her, even when she sleeps. Everything was so fascinating and you were so happy that she was a part of you and your big love Jaehyun.
"I felt the same way. I was so afraid to break her because she was so tender. We really did something special with Miga and Sunoh." Jaehyun was right and when he said all of this your heart went soft.
"Yes, they are unique." You look at Jaehyun with wide eyes and notice how he stared at you.
"Shit Y/N, I love you." The next moment he lifts you so that you are sitting opposite him on his lap and your legs over his hips. He pressed his lips tighter on yours and his grip was firm on your hips. His tongue played with yours, he took turns biting your lower lip and his hands went to your butt. You start to grind against his body and the friction triggered vibrations in you. But not only you, but Jaehyun became also more nervous. With one hand he pushed his Calvins down so far that his length jumped out. You rub your hot core along his hardness and start moaning softly. Jaehyun watched you spoil yourself with his best piece.
"Mhmm, your panties are already wet." He always liked how wet he could make you. But he wanted to see your beautiful pussy too, so he pushed the fabric aside and your wet folds rubbed over his foreskin. Jaehyun pushed his cock closer to your entrance, but you still won't let him enter.
"Come on, I want to feel you." He whined and pleaded, but it didn't help, the more he cried, the more you keep him waiting. Every time you insert his tip a little further, he groaned. You repeat this a few more times and Jaehyun started to twitch completely. At some point, it was too much for you and you gave both of you salvation. You sit down on him and enjoy how your pussy took his whole cock. Jaehyun groaned, closed his eyes and gripped your butt hard.
You start riding him at your own pace. This lasted and maybe it didn't give him full satisfaction, but he could touch your whole body and you could stimulate yourself better. You start to moan and your hips move back and forth.
"Oh, you look so good." Jaehyun shifted his hands to your breasts. He grunted and started playing with your nipples.
After you were in the position for a while and you could feel him completely, you leaned forward to him after you ran out of strength. You rest on his shoulders and Jaehyun put his hands on your bottom again.
"Can we cum together, are you ready?" He looks at you with a smile and you nod. Then he struck with his hips, moved your body against his cock, centered you with all his passion. When your fingers clenched his shoulders, you made him understand that your climax was coming. You had stimulated yourself on him for so long that it was no longer difficult to reach orgasm. Jaehyun's grunt was louder than usual and his legs twitched as if he hadn't "emptied" in a long time.
"Ah fuck." Jaehyun dropped back and took a deep breath. His body shone with the sweat and he had a satisfied smile on his face. You ride him a little longer until you've taken all of his cum. Then you raise your hips so that his cock slides out of you.
"I think we can say that we leave the apartment with a bang." You wink and stroke your husband's hair. Jaehyun took a deep breath and nodded. As his cum slowly trickled out of you and onto his stomach, you lay to the side, into his arms. You close your eyes and hear his heartbeat. You would always remember that moment – the last night here.