i.vi. (m)

After dinner you often sit in the living room on the couch, watch TV or read something. Today you're reading a magazine while Jaehyun watched some videos on YouTube. Miga was sitting next to him playing with some animal figures. You enjoy such moments even more now, because you knew when the second child came, it will not be so calm anymore.

And as you turn to the next page of the magazine, you felt a familiar feeling again, but you had not felt this for a long time. You straighten up and push your shirt up a bit to put your palms on your stomach. You couldn't felt it outside, but for the first time you could feel your baby moving inside.

"Everything okay?" Jaehyun turned to watch you. Since you were pregnant, he worried about you day and night. He wanted to make every step easier for you to help you through the pregnancy without any problems.

"The baby is moving." You smile and continue stroking your stomach. For the first time in this pregnancy, you were excited. In the beginning everything went too fast, because you got pregnant so quick and you were a bit overwhelmed with everything. It was in addition not easy that Miga still did not want to accept her sibling too.

"Let me see." Jaehyun immediately got up and lay down next to you. He stroked your stomach and watched everything closely.

"You will not feel much yet, this are just very soft kicks." You pull your hands aside so Jaehyun could sense your stomach. He starts to grin and he looked so wonderful when his eyes lit up and his dimples appeared.

"No, I really don't feel anything. Do you still feel it?" He looks up at you while his palms are still on your stomach.

"Yes, very soft." You watched Jaehyun placed his ear on your stomach. He seemed very excited, he would like to hold his second child immediately in his arm.

"DADDY..." You suddenly hear a cry and you two turned to Miga. She was still sitting in front of her toys, but her face was all red and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"What's wrong Miga?" His hand was still on your stomach, which he gently stroked. But Miga did not respond. Her crying grew louder and her head even redder.

"Ok, we'll get you to bed now." You get up and went to your daughter. Most of the time when she was whining, she was tired. But when you came to her, she started crying even louder and she shakes her head.

"Noooo not Mommy." Her crying had become a shrill sound, but it did not help. She still had to take a bath and the whole evening routine with her took a long time. So you try to take your daughter, but then she threw herself with her full body on the floor.

"Not mommy, I want Daddy!" She cried on and fidgeted with her arms and legs on the floor.

"I'll do it." Jaehyun stood up and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

„Didn't you want to go to the gym?" You watched him how he was picking up your daughter, who immediately calmed down.

"It's okay, I can skip it." He smiled and then went to the bathroom with Miga.

You knew that Miga was just jealous. But it still hurt you. She was Daddy's little girl and she just wanted to be with him. Jaehyun had always paid her a lot of attention when he was there. And now that you were pregnant, he shared his attention and she didn't like that.

Nevertheless, you try to use the evening. You clean up the kitchen, answer important mails and pay bills. At the end you reward yourself with a hot shower and cream your stomach with an oil to avoid stretch marks. You wrap a towel around and went to the bedroom. Jaehyun was already in bed, looking at his phone.

"Do you have to go to work tomorrow?" You take a tube from your nightstand and cream your hands as well.

"Yes, I have to go in the morning, but the ultrasound is at 2 pm right?" Tomorrow it was time, you were in the 20th week of pregnancy and you would finally know the gender.

"Do you think it's a boy or a girl?" You turn to your husband and look at him expectantly.

"It's a boy, I'm 100% sure." Jaehyun smiled and put his phone aside.

"Hmm maybe, my belly is so big this time ... When I was pregnant with Miga, it had just started to see that I was pregnant and now I have a big ball in front of me." You look down at you and Jaehyun started to laugh.

"You are pregnant with our second child, it's okay if your stomach is a bit bigger." He straightened up and stroked your thigh.

"But I'm the opposite of sexy." You sigh and enjoy how Jaehyun touched your skin. For two weeks you were always horny, but you had no sex anymore. The time was over where Jaehyun was crazy about you. By now you were a pretty pregnant ball.

"And if I make another natural birth, then I'm not so tight anymore down there." Lately, you've been thinking a lot about what's going to change and, of course, you're worried that the sex will end.

"After the birth of Miga, you were still as tight as you were before. And you're sexy. I love everything about you." Jaehyun laughed and lifted you onto his lap. Your legs hung over his hips and you clasp your towel.

"But you don't want to sleep with me anymore."

"But only because I don't want to hurt you and the child." With his palms he drove over your legs and your whole body tensed. You were electrified by his touch and you just wanted to feel him in you.

"You can not hurt us so easily." You put your hands over his chest and move with your palms up and down. Jaehyun smiled and started to kiss you. He put his hands on your hips and you clasp him by his neck. The kiss was intense, long and passionate. When Jaehyun broke from your lips, he pulled down his pants.

"Are you ready?" You feel how his hard dick slapped against your butt. You nod, because you were more than ready. For days you have been constantly wet, because you could think of nothing but sex. Actually, you feel like a hormone-controlled teenager again.

"Please just fuck me." You raise your pelvis and Jaehyun positioned his cock right in front of your entrance. Slowly you settle on him and close your eyes for a moment, when you have completely absorbed him. You start to move slowly and you enjoyed how well his cock filled you. He was everything you needed to fulfill all your needs.

"I don't think you need that." He reaches for the towel that still covers your body. At first you were not sure because you did not feel so self-confident, but Jaehyun gently pulled it off your body.

You keep moving on his cock and your moans gets louder. You ride him slowly, but you could reach the right points. You knew that Jaehyun liked it faster and wilder, but he enjoyed the togetherness with you. He put his hands on your stomach and looked up at you.

"Fuck Y/N, you are so beautiful." You start moving your hips faster to get you closer to climax. Jaehyun could not stand it any longer. He grabbed you and gently laid your back on the mattress. He leaned over you and started to fuck you right.

"Jaehyun, I'm coming." You whimper and enjoy how you climaxed. You hear Jaehyun grunt and feel two hard thrusts until he lie down next to you.

„Fuck I love you so much."Jaehyun hugs you and gave you a kiss. And so you two fall asleep.