ii.xv.

the Jung's in Switzerland / part 1 (m)

The time change was not easy for you at the beginning. Especially Miga struggled with her sleep. Sunoh used it to sleep irregularly and Jaehyun was used to traveling a lot. From 4 o'clock in the morning you and Jaehyun were already awake, but then Miga was still sleeping. You had just fed Sunoh and you wanted to go back to sleep when you suddenly feel Jaehyun's hand over your breasts.

"First Sunoh and now you?" You laugh and turn a little to him. But as your butt got closer to his center, you feel something pecking you.

"Is this your...?" You couldn't believe how Jaehyun behaved. He was like a greedy teenager. He continued to massage your breasts with his hands and play with your nipples.

"You drive me crazy." Jaehyun whispered this in your ear and rubbed his middle over your butt.

"Yeah, I gave you a handjob last night in the shower, haven't you had enough?" You moan as Jaehyun strokes your middle.

"No, I can't get enough of you." He kisses your neck and begins to massage your clit over your pyjamas while he grinded against your body.

"We can't do that. Miga is not far away from us." You pull the blanket over your body so Miga didn't see anything when she woke up. Jaehyun just pushed your pants down and stroked your bare skin. He moaned softly in your ear and played with your thong. You feel that his cock was also free and how it touched your butt.

"Jaehyun, we can't do that." You breathed that phrase and your lust rose to infinity. You were so wet that your thong was full soaked.

"Miga is sleeping and we are under the blanket, she will not notice." He continued to rub his length between your ass. You just wanted him to be inside you. You just wanted to feel its dick. You were hungry and thirsty at the same time.

"No Jaehyun...ah... I'm not on birth control." Jaehyun didn't stop. He kept pressing the tip against your entrance and it drives you crazy.

"Anyway, I'll just pull him out sooner." The pressure of Jaehyun's tip was getting harder and harder. He just waited for your okay so he could get started.

"Pleaasseeeee." He begged, because he wanted you. He was desperate and you liked it somehow. Never did you thought that it could be so sexy that you couldn't have sex. You almost wanted to give him your okay, but then you already hear a babble.

"Mommy? Daddy?" You hear the voice of your daughter and also a desperate sigh from your husband. Miga came with her little feet to your bed and you quickly pull your pyjamas up again.

"Hey my little one! You're awake." You pick up your daughter and hug her tight so she can't see Jaehyun getting up with a huge boner and running quickly into the bathroom.

After Jaehyun got rid of his problem, you spent some time in bed with your children. It was just wonderful. You were far away from your problems, far away from Suji. Everything finally felt normal. You can finally be the family you should be. Jaehyun had Sunoh in his arms while Miga sat between them singing songs. It was really cute.

At some point you all got hungry and decide to go down to the dining room. Taeyong and Mark were already sitting and eating something. Miga immediately ran to her crush and hugged him.

"Good morning Miga. Do you like to have breakfast?" Mark lifted her onto his lap and shoved his plate towards her.

"You must say, if you want your peace, I'll take her to me." You look at them and see how Miga took the strawberries from Mark's plate.

"No, that's okay, I really like Miga." Mark grinned and started to make a sandwich for her. You sit down next to her and Jaehyun sat down opposite you with Sunoh. You pour juice for Miga and coffee for you and Jaehyun. When you give him the cup, you realize how he was staring at you all the time. Did he still not have enough? He was almost obsessed with you. The whole breakfast went like that. Every now and then you have a few conversations, but your gaze sweeps over Jaehyun, who keeps staring at you. Slowly you got hotter and hotter. The tension between you increased more and more. Why did he have to have such a high sex drive right now?

After breakfast, you clear the dishes in the kitchen. Although there was a housewife who organized and cleaned everything up, you didn't want to just leave everything that way. As you put the plates in the sink, you suddenly feel two hands on your hips.

"You look so good." His lips wandered over your neck and you get goose bumps all over your body.

"Jaehyun, you know we can't." You sigh and turn to him and put your hands on your chest. Each of your touch was electrifying.

"But I have to feel you. I just can't help." He looks at you with wide eyes and you feel his hands on your butt.

"And where are the children?" When you ask him, you feel his kisses on your neck again. You moan quietly and you feel like you were getting wetter.

"Taeyong and Mark take care of them shortly." He pressed his body tight against yours and you feel how his middle has grown again. But then he broke away from you and took you by the hand.

"Come, I have seen a small chamber there." He put you in a small room next to the kitchen and turned out to be a washroom. As he pulled you into the room, his lips never let go of yours. He plays with the waistband of your sweatpants. You wear Christmas pants with reindeer on it. That seems to have pleased Jaehyun.

"Cute pants." Jaehyun said with a wink and pushed them with a jerk to your knees. He lifted you to the washing machine and put your legs over his right shoulder. You support yourself while Jaehyun pulled down his sweatpants. Everything went very fast, because you couldn't lose any time.

You feel how he pressed with his tip against your entrance. First slowly, so that only his glans disappeared in you. Your body started to twitch because you wanted more. It was almost as if you had not felt his body eternally anymore. But it was not like that. Simply the forbidden made it so interesting for you.

After Jaehyun pulled out his tip again, he clasped your legs with one hand and held his dick with his other one, because he slowly led him back inside you. When you were completely filled, he groaned quietly.

"Shit, I was waiting for that." You could see how relieved he was, and you had to grin. So you put your arms around his neck and pull yourself closer to him. He liked that you look for his closeness and so he kissed you. But during his kiss, he pulled his dick out of you a bit, just so he could push harder into you again. You had a short breath and you wanted to scream, but Jaehyun stopped you.

"Quiet, you didn't want us to get caught." His laugh was dirty and with the next movement he became faster. You didn't know what was different this time, but it was all much better. Was it really a fact that it was simply forbidden?

Every thrust made you forget everything. Every movement made your body shake. It was like a new experience. His touches were different, his body was different. You wanted to scream with pleasure, but you couldn't. Your body shook as you reached your climax, but Jaehyun didn't stop moving at the same pace. You look him in the eye, and he stared directly into you. You knew it was about to happen the next second.

"Don't cum in me." Your breath was heavy and Jaehyun was still grunting in your ear.

"You feel too good. I wish I could cum in your pretty pussy." His fingers clawed tighter into your ass and you press you lips firmer together. He felt so good. He stretched you perfectly and you love how his dick moved inside you.

"Maybe Mommy and Daddy are in here." Suddenly the door opened and Taeyong came in the room, but before the children were inside, he closed the door fast. It was the stupidest time ever, just as Taeyong opened the door, reached Jaehyun his climax. He just pulled his dick out when the door was closed and his white cum lay messy over your pussy.

"Shit, Taeyong has seen us." You lay your forehead on his shoulder.

"Wouldn't be the first time someone caught us." Jaehyun laughed and you follow him. When he was living in the dorm, you had often sneaked in and now and then you were also surprised by the other members. But this seemed like an eternity ago.

"I'll clean it up. I was pretty messy." Jaehyun took a towel and wiped your pussy clean. You jump off the washing machine and put your pants back on.

"Maybe we should go to our children again." You kiss your husband and when you wanted to leave, he pulled you to his body again, took your face in his hands and gave you another long and intense kiss.