ii.xxiv (a)

"Daddy is that a penguin?" Miga points to the patch on Jaehyun's sweater and supports her with her little hands on his shoulder.
"Yes exactly." Jaehyun laughed and hugged his little girl tightly to himself. You are breastfeeding while Sunoh starts to make louder noises.
"He seems to like his food." Jaehyun laughed and watched his son swallow loudly. But Miga now wanted to spend time with her father and she begins to loop tightly around his neck.
"Daddy. Daddy. Daddy." She started screaming and jumping. Jaehyun begins to tickle her and the room is illuminated by bright children's laughter and pure harmony. But the harmony didn't last long. There was a loud knock and you looked questioningly at your husband.
"Are we expecting someone?" You loosen Sunoh from your breast and get dressed again. Jaehyun shook her head and got up. He straightened his hair and shirt and went out of the bedroom. Miga also climbed out of bed and followed her father. You wait a few seconds, but then you hear the name of Doyoung and you also follow Jaehyun.
"Are they there yet?" His tall shape swept through the anteroom and his eyes were quite stressed.
"What? Doyoung what's up?" Jaehyun looked questioningly at his colleagues and you slowly sneak up to the two with Sunoh on your arm.
"Why don't you answer your phone?" Doyoung looked visibly angry and you haven't seen him stressed like this for a long time.
"It's charging in the kitchen. What happened?" That was no longer normal and slowly you start to worry. But before Doyoung could say more, there was a knock again. Jaehyun opened the door and the whole PR team from SM-Entertainment was there. You knew them very well because they looked after you when Jaehyun made his relationship with you public.
"Jaehyun, why can't we reach you?" The people were pretty angry, and he looked at the people in amazement. Miga got the stress too and she clutched her father's leg tightly and looked up at him in alarm.
"Doyoung what's going on here?" You stared at him angrily and finally wanted to know what is happening here.
"Suji published on her Instastory yesterday that she knows that Miga isn't Jaehyun's son, but Doyoungs." One woman from the PR team hissed this coldly and everyone automatically went into the living room. The team set up everything. They unpacked their laptops and phones and went to work. Jaehyun and you couldn't believe what was going on, but Miga didn't like it all. She started to cry and Jaehyun picked her up.
"Hey my love, it's all right. Okay?" He tried to calm her down, but Miga didn't stop. Her face turned red and hundreds of tears rolled down her cheeks. It got very hot and as long as the people weren't gone, it wouldn't stop. But as if that wasn't all bad enough, one person from the PR team came to you.
"We now have to take DNA test strips from both of you." The person was wearing gloves and was pulling three strips from a pack.
"What why?" Jaehyun was really angry and tried to comfort Miga at the same time. He hugged her tightly and wanted to give her a sense of security.
"We have to counter the rumors. The Internet is crazy about it." Doyoung started the sample and placed the test strip in a plastic bag with his name on it.
"Y/N, I know that ..." Jaehyun gave you a serious look, but you waved it off.
"Just do the test so we can end it all." Anyone who looked closely would recognize that Miga is from Jaehyun. But Suji tried everything to make your life difficult. Jaehyun nodded and took the test, but when it was Miga's turn, she refused. She pressed her lips together and shook her head while tears still rolled down.
"It doesn't hurt, it's like brushing your teeth and is really quick." Even though there were so much hustle and bustle, Jaehyun was so calm. She followed her father's words and opened her mouth briefly. When the test was over, he put her face in his hands and smiled.
"That wasn't bad, was it? And as a reward, you can eat a lot of sweets today." At that moment, Miga stopped crying and he hugged her again.
"And now Sunoh." The person from the PR team came to you, also with the test strips.
"What? He's still a baby. And he looks exactly like Jaehyun." You didn't want your little boy to be stressed.
"We just want to be sure." There was no runaway. You let the person run the test strips on your son, but he immediately started crying. The whole procedure took an hour until everyone finally left.

When Miga was in bed and Sunoh was already asleep, you didn't have time to talk to Jaehyun. The whole day was so hectic, and he drove back to the company. When he got home, he looked for you and found you in the bathroom. The nausea just didn't want to stop, and you couldn't stop vomiting that evening. You just wanted to go to sleep, but the little angel in your stomach didn't seem to want that. You lie over the toilet bowl and fight with your strength.
"Here you are." Jaehyun came into the bathroom and sat down on the tiles with you. He started to stroke your hair and you can see tears rolling down your eyes.
"How much people hate me now?" You don't look at Jaehyun, you just stare into the void.
"It doesn't matter what people think." He sighed and put his arm around you.
"That means it's bad." At that moment you became sick again and vomit. Jaehyun waited and stroked your back.
"It doesn't matter what people think about us. I know the truth and now only our small family matters." He strokes your stomach and you were glad that Jaehyun was there now. You sit back and start crying. All the pressure and stress from the day fell off. You've been trying to be strong for your kids all day, but now you're breaking down. Jaehyun hugged you tightly and you sniff his chest. He strokes your hair and back, hoping he could take some of the pain away from you. He was getting angry and most of all he was angry with himself for having let Suji into his life for so long. The next moment Jaehyun's phone rang again and he looked at the display in amazement.
"What's happening?" You snuggle up to him more and look up at him. Jaehyun gently pushed you away so that he could look you in the eye.
"The offer for our house is accepted." Jaehyun smiled but couldn't believe it.
"What really?" This was finally good news. Jaehyun kissed you and grinned. It was like all of your problems were forgotten.
"We have a house."