Christmas Special 1 - Are you on Santas good or bad list? (m)

You stood in the kitchen, drinking your coffee while half watching your daughter. You feel hands clenching your hips and you feel a chin leaning on your right shoulder.
"Since when do you let Miga watch TV in the morning?" Jaehyun's voice was so calm that he almost whispered. You feel his breath on your bare neck and you get goose bumps.
"Hmm sometimes it's nice to just have your peace and quiet." You chuckle and lightly turn your upper body towards him. You feel him press closer to you and you enjoy his warmth, so you close your eyes for a moment.
"And Sunoh?" Jaehyun asked a little louder now, while his hands brushed up and down on your body.
"He's in the food coma." That simply meant that he always slept after eating. Jaehyun starting to touching your middle and you moan briefly, louder than expected. You look quickly at Miga, but she was very focused on her TV series.
"Sshhhh! Not that anyone else hear anything." You suddenly feel Jaehyun pull up your nightgown and press you firmly against the edge of the kitchen counter.
"Christmas is coming soon and you still have to show what a good or bad girl you are." He spoke in the meantime in a normal volume, but still so quiet that your daughter heard nothing.
"Yeah..." You just get a breath out of your mouth as you feel something hard rubbing against your pussy. With one you were sure; it was not Jaehyun's finger.
"Mhmm....you're always so wet for me, that's definitely one thing for the good list." And with that sentence he pushed his dick inside you. Your breath was lost for a moment and you try to claw your way into the stone of the kitchen counter. Jaehyun lowered your nightgown a bit so your butt was covered and so the clapping of your skin was not loud.
"But you're so bad, because you just let you fuck here." Jaehyun was bent over you and whispered in your ear.
"Then you are bad too." You reply, but that only made Jaehyun pull your hair and fuck you even faster. You feel how everything became more intense, how everything was supplied with blood and you feel so much more. You were glad that Jaehyun grabbed you by the hair, because you could hardly groan.
"I still make the rules." Jaehyun pushed harder, so you were just about to see more stars. And you feel like everything in you suddenly pulled together and your knees dump together. Jaehyun held you, otherwise your trembling body would fall to the ground. You came to your climax and you cum so hard that you almost forgot your surroundings.
"Ah, you're so tight. That's definitely on the good list." Then Jaehyun buried his face in your neck and you feel how he cum inside you with short and snap-like movements. Just in the right moment, because Miga's series was just over.
"Mommy, may I watch another episode?" Luckily your daughter did not get up, just called it into the room.
"Yes, but only one more." You were glad that there was another episode, because meanwhile Jaehyuns cum ran down your leg. Then you feel how your husband cleaned his orgasm of you.
"And am I now on Santa's good list?" You smile as you turn and put your arms around him.
"Well, I'd say you're on the right track, but there's a little more to prove to me."