29

This is the part of the story where the guy needs to chose between the girl and his future. I knew who was on the other end of the line, and what scares me the most is what they are saying.

Back when I was young I grew attached to Harry, when he left I felt that maybe things will get better. then the pregnancy hit, and everything snowballed. My life turned upside down, my mother died. Harry wasn't there, now why wasn't he? Because he chose his future.

I'm afraid that's what it will come to. He came back into my life once again, swept me off my feet and took my heart. I hate him having the power of being able to break my heart or to care for it. Actually it scares the hell out of me. What if one day someone better comes along a beautiful model.

I start becoming ordinary, and boring. Then he leaves, leaving me and Darcy struggling to pick up the pieces of our broken hearts. Deep down I truly know that I will never be alone, not with Darcy by my side.

My mind is a mess, but I know one thing for sure. I am in Love with Harry Styles, and I don't know whats going to happen. I observe his stern face sitting in the passenger seat next to me. His eyebrows furrowed as he clenched his jaw in anger. His hand clutched his phone, making his knuckles go white.

His eyes move towards me and instantly soften his hands reached up and pushing the loose strand of hair behind my ear. His hand travels down and comfortably sits onto my lap.

"Are you done talking yet" Harry snapped into the phone, his voice leaving a bored tone.

"Great now, I see your making me choose, I already made my decision" He stated causing my heart to race. My hands began to sweat as I fumbled with the straps of my hoodie.

"Your making me choose between fame and happiness.... you think I care about the money. I have a beautiful baby daughter and a gorgeous girl here to love me. Money compared to that is worthless. I lived without them yes, but now that their here there is no way I am leaving, and if that means ending my career than so be it" I had completely lost my breath.

He would give up his career for us, the fame the money. His hand encased mine as he looked up towards me with a soft smile.

"Yes I know this will end the boys careers also, but they want whats best for me and that's Tiffany. If you can't respect me and my family than I can't work for you anymore... Of course I care about the fans, but I have 2 of the biggest fans right next to me that I am never going to let down. So go ahead announce it One Direction is over. I will survive." Just then he shut his phone off.

I was at a complete loss of words. Did he just quit. Everything he worked for these past years he threw away for me and Darcy. "Harry do you know what you just did" My voice squeaked due to the loss of air.

"Baby I am positive I know what I am doing. The only thing I am most certain about is that I want to hold you and Darcy in my arms forever, and no amount of money could change that" He spoke while kissing each of my knuckles.

"Its you" He whispered while colliding our lips together. A frenzy of emotions fluttered through my stomach as I kissed back with the same amount of passion he is using. His large hand cupped my cheek while I slide my hand into his curls locks. I slightly tug onto one causing him to release a groan.

At that very moment time froze, its almost as we rewinded back into 2010 when it was just us. Then I had to mentally remind myself that I have my baby girl in the back of my car.

"Harry" I breathed in a breath of fresh air while looking into his green eyes. "Lets go home" I spoke while he gave me the brightest smile I have seem today.

"I thought you would of never asked" He put the car into drive and began to head home. Right now everything seems like this is a big dream. I feel like I am going to wake up in my bed back in Cheshire, and have Harry walk me to school in the morning.

But I never wake up because this is all real. Harry came back for me, he gave up everything for me. He loves me and Darcy. My heart and mind are both swirling thick full of emotion.

Before I knew it we were pulling into my apartment. Harry went in the back and pulled Darcy into his arms. He placed a gentle kiss onto her forehead. I just noticed that she is sleepy. Her gorgeous green eyes are hidden behind her soft skin. Harry takes his other arm and holds onto my hand.

He gives me a reassuring peck on the lips before walking into the apartment. I wonder how fast it will take for the news to spread. I fumbled with my keys while trying to put it into the lock. Once I swung the door open there sat Gemma sprawled out on the couch.

"Is it true" She shouts causing Harry to cover Darcy's ears. "Gem shut up shes sleeping" He looks down at Darcy before looking back up. He squeezes my hand before letting go and walked to what I assume was Darcy's room to put her down.

"Is what true" I finally answer Gemma. She takes the remote and flips the tv on.

"And were back with star news. Directioners grab your tissues because it seems your worse nightmare is occurring. Harry Styles 20 Year old singer of the band, is quitting the band. As you know there 5 year anniversary as a band is coming up soon, what could of caused this. All we know is millions of hearts are broken. The management have been getting calls all day form upset fans, even some lawsuit filed. This whole thing is a mess, but is the news true. Is One Direction over. You heard it here, I am Jane Jake and this is Star News."

I turn towards Gemma my jaw clearly dropped. How did the new travels fast, Harry had told them he left the band an hour ago. I switched my gaze from the TV towards Harry. His arms was propped up against the wall as he looked me in the eyes.

"Guess news travels fast" He joked letting out a low chuckle. "You quit the band" Gemma shouted while flailing her arms around.

"They made me chose between Tiffany or the band.." He trailed off with angry eyes. "I chose Tiffany" He shrugged like it was the most obvious things ever.

"That's so romantic, but Harry what about the other guys" Gemma and Harry continue to go back and forth as I just sit in the middle and listen.

"They boys respect my choice and I am happily content with Tiffany and Darcy" His arm wraps around my waist as he presses a soft kiss to my neck. I leaned my body into his arms as he held me tight.

"I will let you to be now, Harry I'm proud of you for doing this. Its takes guts to give up everything for the girl you love, or should I say girls" She winks as she walks out the front door.

"I am willing to do anything if that meant I can have you, I love you Tiffany May Joy" He looks me deep into the eyes. My breath is short as he mentally swept me off my feet.

"I know you love me Harry, I love you too so much." All i need for him to do right now is hold me and assure me I will always be his.

I wonder what tomorrow has to give, but right now I'd rather think about me and Harry growing old together..