13

I woke up greeted by the light shining through my window. Can someone shut the light off, I mentally scream. I felt my head resting on a hard surface, as I fluttered my eyes open. I felt the tickling on curls on my cheek, as I realized that I fell asleep on his chest. I blushed at the thought of him letting me even sleep on his chest.

Darcy was sleeping softly in his arms. We honestly looked like a family. Even though it has been 4 days, Harry has shown nothing but care. My mine raced back to last night and me and Harry's almost. Some part of me wished that we could of kissed, the other didn't

Each day spent with him, just watching him and Darcy makes me fall harder. I have a gut feeling when I fall I wont be caught. I lifted my head from his chest and stood myself up. I straightened out my shirt as I walked into the kitchen.

I saw Harry replace where I laid with a pillow, as he shifted in his sleep. I watched the two of them sleeping together. Father and Daughter. Somehow this part of me inside lit up watching them bond. Darcy loved Harry so much, whenever she hears his name she smiles.

I began to fry up some eggs and bacon. I set up plates and nearly dropped one as Harrys deep voice startled me. "Good morning love" I clutched my chest as the dish remained in my other hand.

"Harry you scared me Jesus" I spoke as he gave me a lopsided grin. "Sorry love what are you cooking" He spoke walking towards me. I turned my head to meet his gaze, his body right behind mine. "Eggs and bacon" I hummed as he stood over me.

"We kinda need to talk" He spoke as I shifted the eggs around. "Ok here sit" I pulled out a chair at the table and sat down.He followed my actions and sat down next to me.

"Whats up" I tilted my head back. "Well that almost kiss is sort of running through my mind right now" He said as my cheeks most likely flushed red. I ran my hands through my hair and nodded. "I think its obvious how much I like you" He said as I chocked on my breath.

"You like me" I stuttered out, frozen by his words. "I have for 3 years Tiff, your gorgeous witty, sarcastic and I have known you forever. Letting you go was a mistake and now you let me back in, I want things to back to where they were before" He spoke making my heart swell. He still likes me. I sit still engulfing his words.

"Please say something this is getting awkward" He chuckled as I sat straighter. "Well I still like you" I spoke as hope hit his eyes. "But I am afraid" I sighed.

"What are you afraid of love" He gripped my hands. "I am afraid you will leave us again, your a huge part in Darcy's life, and I am afraid to fall for you" I had my head in my hands. He tilted my chin to meet his gaze.

"The last thing I would do is leave you, you mean so much to me more than you could understand. I mean your the mother of my daughter" He chuckled squeezing my hands.

I smiled at his words, then we sat in silence. We stared at each other, not intensely... lovingly almost. We both started to lean in as my breath hitched. His hand softly cupped my cheek as he leaned in. His head dipped into my lips finally meeting.

His lips were soft inviting, I kissed my having my hand woven through his hair. Its safe to say that bombs were going off everywhere. That spark was still there. I kissed back savoring the taste of his lips. As we continued to kiss I smelled a burning smell. The eggs!

"Shit" I cursed as I disconnected our kiss. I ran over to the eggs and saw they were burned. I sat the pan in the sink as I threw the eggs out. "Sorry love did I distract you" He whispered into my ear. I turned around to face him, my hand hitting his chest.

"Now what will we do for breakfast" I frowned as his smile grew. "Lets go out to eat." I looked over and saw Darcy still sleeping.

"Alright let me just wake Darcy up" I said while walking over to my bundle of joy. I softly nudged her shoulder as her green orbs met with mine. "Good morning sunshine" I whispered as she let out a yawn. "Daddy is taking us out for breakfast get ready" I told her as she shot up and ran over to her room

I met Harry back in the kitchen as he leaned against the wall with a smirk. "Its been 3 years I think I need another kiss" He breathed out before walking swiftly over to me and colliding our lips. I instantly responded while melting into his touch.

I separated the kiss as I heard Darcy's footsteps. "Will you go on a date with me tonight" He asked as I saw Darcy walk into the room.

"What about Darcy" I looked down and smile at her outfit. She decided to wear her pink dress that I happened to love. "Mum will watch her please" His eyes begged as I thought it over. Just me and Harry alone like the good old days. No Darcy, it sounds nice.

"Sure that sounds like it would be fun" I smiled as his smile grew. He pulled me into a hug as Darcy pouted. "What bout me" She stuck out her bottom lip. "Get in here you" Harry laughed before pulling her in.

We all stood in the kitchen hugging like freaks. Darcy kept giggling as we pulled away. I gave Harry a lopsided smile, "Ready to go" I asked as they both nodded.

"Take us to breakfast" I pushed Harry towards the car. "Hey don't harm the boy" He raised his hands up as we all piled into the car. I strapped Darcy into her little booster seat, as we pulled out of the driveway. We all looked a mess, but its ok because life's like that.

Honestly the two kisses were perfect, and the date tonight. I never thought that Harry would find his way back into our lives, yet alone go on a date with me. I just hope he doesn't leave again because I already know that I am in deep..

________________________________

Sorry this chapter is short and suckie. Its thanksgiving so I thought I would give you somethig, Since this chapter was short I will make the next one long.

So they finally kissed I was excited to write it.. Hope your liking the book!