24

"These look great" The clothes have finished their rough draft stage, and were being made. The material is gorgeous and the color is on point.

        "Goergie you really out did yourself thank you" i praised as she set me a wink. She held up a clip board writing down some number, so we can get this line moving.

        "We finished earlier than planned, everyone can take the rest of the day off. Tomorrow we will start crunching number and making the outfits. We can have the show in 3 weeks" This is such great news. It was only 2 months ago I walked in with a small Idea and now its coming to reality.

        It has also been 2 months since I talked to Harry. 1  month since me and Adam have been dating. After the carnival he took me out to dinner, and even did some stuff with Darcy. She loves him so much, its like she had forgotten about Harry.

        Honestly me and Darcy needed this, a stable man in our life. As much as I wished it could be Harry, he would never be fit for the spot. On the subject of him, his tour is almost over and they are travailing through the US. I am happy for his success..

        Much has been going on this past month. Everyone has been hands on and the Premiere of the new line is so close, I can feel it. We just need that extra push, finished the clothing and find some Models.

        As for Gemma she lives with me now. Since I need the extra hand to watch Darcy she decided to live with me. I am so grateful for her. At least one Styles gets it right.

        Harry is also filling the tabloids with Kendell, and get this Taylor Swift. 'Old relationship blossoming.' Yeah right this whole media thing makes me sick.

        I have all I need; the line, Darcy, and Adam.. Speaking of him I need to call him, he is my ride from work. I whipped out my phone and dialed the number I soon had memorized.

        "Hey babe" His smooth voice filled my ears.

        "Work ended early can you swing by and pick me up" I covered my ear with my hand blocking out all the sounds in the background.

        "Sure I will be there in a few, hold tight" He ended the call as I sat down in the lobby and played with the handles of my bag. Every day is going by so fast. Darcy is getting bigger, and her vocabulary is getting wider. She is still my little bundle of joy, and I love hers so much.

        She is convinced of being a superstar when she grows up. Gemma had brought over a karaoke machine and Darcy always plays with it.She loves to sing just like her father...

        One a different subject, tomorrow is my birthday, the big 20. Honestly with work and having Darcy I feel like im 23. I am not looking forward to my birthday, mostly because I haven't celebrated it since my mother had died.

        I never really got into the subject of her death, it was a huge impact on my family. She was diagnosed with cancer when I was 13. I never really thought of the things that could of happened. My father left our family when I was little.

        My mother fought for 4 years. She died 4 months after Darcy was born. I think being able to hold Darcy before she passed, is what made her die happy. We never new how big her Chance of survival was until I was 16.

        Cancer is a bitch let me tell you. After I was 16 Anne took me in. She helped me support the baby, until I got this amazing job now I can support me and my baby.

        Looking back I would have never predicted I would of made it to here, designing a clothing line with a baby by my side. I always dreamed of finding the perfect man and settling down when I was 24. Guess things happened sooner..