28

Harrys POV

Its the littlest things in life I have come to notice I am oblivious to. Here I am with my Daughter and the girl I love. Being away in the spotlight made me forgot how truly lucky I am to have them by my side.

How lucky am I that after all my fucked up choices Tiffany always forgave me. She always sacrificed things for me. She is the mother of my daughter. My stunning daughter.

She is a carbon copy of me with her chocolate curls, green eyes and dimpled. But she has Tiffanys nose, and lips. Its a perfect mash up.

2 years ago I would of never pictured my life to be like this. Years ago I had no daughter and I was living off privileges. I would have never imagined I have this type of responsibility.

Well here I am at a zoo with my daughter. Holding her frail hand as she points out each animal. I am so involved I could count the number of freckles on her nose.

Every now and then my gaze would switch from my baby girl to my stunning girl. We may not be dating, but its safe to say we have something special.

Being famous was everything to me. The money, cars and the girls. Thats what I thought my life would be. Now I see more. I see a family of me Tiffany, Darcy and maybe another. I see us living in a small cottage..

I would have never gave up my job for anything,but now that I know how it feels to lose everything. I never want it to happen again.

I jump out of my inner thoughts as Darcy tugs my hand over towards the Monkey.

"Look at the mownkey" Her cubby finger reaches the glass as she points to a monkey swinging around. I look at her bright face then move my gaze towards Tiff.

Her long brown hair looking effortlessly gorgeous with her tanned skin. Her freckles lining her cheeks as her gorgeous blue eyes were covered by her sunglasses.

I take my other hand and intertwine it with hers. She looks at me with a puzzled look as I smile. A blush reached her face as I look down at Darcy.

"I want him" She whines referring to the swinging Monkey. "Im sure mommy wouldn't enjoy picking up after a monkey now would she" I smiled up towards Tiff.

It seems now that I always smile. I never had a reason to before..

"Daddys right your messy as it is" She teased Darcy as my grim grows larger if possible. She called me Darcys father.. She has done it before but this time feels different.

Now that I told the world me being a father is official it isn't just in my head.

"You coming" Her sweet voice pulls me away from my thoughts yet again. She is standing right in front of me still holding on to my hand. My heart swells at the fact that she never let go.

"Yeah lets go" I find the right words to say. We ended up walking down the stone pathway and passed the penguin exhibit. Darcy ran up to the glass and smudged her face against it. I laughed at the looks of her chubby cheeks pressed against the glass.

While holding my hand Tiffany walks up to the exhibit and watches all the penguins. In the back corner I see a baby penguin swimming while what I assume is the parents watching.

"That is us" I tease while pointing to the penguin family. She looks away from the glass to me with a blush on her cheeks. "Very clever styles."

"We on last name basis now, Joy" She just slaps my shoulder as I bend down the pick up Darcy. I place her on top of my shoulder as we make our way out.

"How does food sound" I asked Tiffany as I saw the food court ahead. "Sounds great."

On our way over these two teenage girls had to stop and ask for a picture. Normally it wouldn't bother me but the looks they were giving Tiffany I was not pleased with.

"Looks like your fans hate me" She tried to place a smile on her face, but I know she was bothered by it.

"Don't let it get to you, I love you and thats all that matters" I gently kiss her forehead. My man aura slowly cracking. She looked up at me with those damn blue eyes while fluttering her eyelashes. She placed a gentle kiss on my cheek before walking away.

I didnt have to see because I know my cheeks are beet red. The things this girl does to me I swear..

"Can I have chicken tenders" Darcy called out while clapping her hands. "You sure can sweetly" Tiffany looks down at Darcy with love in her eyes.

Thats one of the things I love. How much affection Tiffany holds for Darcy. I hope one day she holds that affection towards me to. I cant help but feel slightly jealous.

We got all out food and found a nearby table to sit at. The light hit Tiffany's face perfectly causing her natural beauty to shine. How dis I get so lucky. I have no idea.

Darcy has managed to spill everything over her shirt she is quite the messy eater. "Did she get her eating habits from her mother" I teased

"Dont be such an ass Harry" She stuck out her tongue as I sipped my water. I popped the last of my chips in my mouth and stood up.

"Id say I would call it a day want to start heading back" she nods her head while we both collect our stuff. Once my hands were full my phone began to ring in my pocket. I struggled to answer it since Darcy was in my hands and I had a bag in the other.

"Hello" I answer without looking at the caller ID.

"Harry we need to talk..." fucking management.

___________

Sorry for the short crappy update alot has been going on. I have been sick this past week and mid assessments are this week. Once everything is done the updates will be more frequent.