2

Darcy looks so cute in her little pink sundress. Under her sundress she was wearing her favorite little mermaid swimsuit. Little mermaid was her favorite disney princess, every time we would swim she would pretend she was a mermaid just like Ariel. It was the cutest thing ever. I brushed her snarly hair into pigtails. She had these cute purple sunglasses that were just to big for her face he would slide down even now and then. Not to mention she also looked like a little bug with them on, but without a doubt a cute bug.

I just sported a bikini and a white coverup. I have always been self conscious on revealing too much while I was in public.  After exiting the room my hand gripped Darcy's as we went to walk to the elevator.

"Where are you heading to?" Gemma called out from the couch just before we were about to leave. She laid sprawled out across the couch while munching on a bag of crisps. Letting out a small scoff while picking up her clothes laying on the table. Throwing it to the side I responded.

"Unlike you miss lazy, we are in florida so I am taking  Darcy to the pool. This entire trip was your idea and you are spending it watching Chopped. I despise you" I teased. Gemma just rolled her eyes at my sarcastic comment and stuffed some more crisps into her mouth.

"Have fun you two" Gemma shouted out as we shut the door.

"You ready to go swimming Baby" I cooed pushing some of her loose curls back. She grinned standing on her tippy toes "yes mommy. "

I smiled and held her hand to the elevator. "I want to push the button" she said reaching for the buttons. I directed her to which button to press. Her tiny finger pressed the down button. She turned at me for a look of approval to make sure she pressed the right button. I gave her an assuring nod as she skipped into the elevator.  I can't stress enough how much I love her. Even little moments like these make me think.

Yes I know its sappy that her pressing a button to an elevator has me overcome with emotions. I find its the little things she does that catch my attention. Like the fact that she relies on me as much as I do for her. Or how she smiles at the smallest things. Or how ambitious she is. The ring of the doors opening pulls me out of my small inner- conversation. Well that and Darcy pulling me along the way out of the elevator.

We walked through the lobby and out the back towards the pool. The wind was blowing my hair around most likely into a tangled mess , but the scenery was just gorgeous.

    The air was salty from the ocean near by, and the sun was beating down on me causing my skin to heat up. It felt good being warmed by the rays of the sun; you don't really get that in London.

    We searched for some chairs to place all of our stuff. Darcy grabs her  floaties that she had me blow up for her. They were blue with of course with The Little Mermaid covering them

"Mommy I want to swim" Darcy whined while sitting in her chair. She looked cute while her stubborn  little arms were crossed.

     "Alright lets go then baby girl" I  picked her up and I slide the floaties onto her arms. Once I had let go of her arm she ran and jumped into the shallow end. The jump followed with a tiny squeal. I gradually walked in, due to the coldness of the water tempature.

She shivered slightly once her head popped out of the water then giggled when all the hair fell in front of her face . I took all the hairs and pushed them back making her hair look funny.I gave her a goofy grin as she laughed and ducked under.

    I picked her up with two arms and threw her up and down. Her laugh was amazing. Like angels singing, her laugh is so sweet and soft; one of my favorite sounds.