38

Just like everything, this restaurant was very extravagant. It was a high end Italian restaurant and I couldn't help but feel underdressed.

Harry seemed very eager due to my promise given to him earlier. I can't help but laugh at the way his eyes dance around and his leg refuses to stop shaking.

As so as I walked in the restaurant i noticed the crystal chandeliers which were gorgeous. The table clothe was a white silk and there was red roses on the table.

Harry rushed around me and pulled my chair out for me. I sat down and gave him a thankful nod as he pressed a kiss onto the back of my neck.

Darcy looked so funny because this restaurant had no height chairs so her head barely made it over the top if the table.

"Looks like your daughter got your height" Harry pressed causing me to shoot him a glare. I was pretty short for my age. I hate when he brings it up because he always mocks me since hes always been taller.

"She should be proud of that height us short people need to work it" I winked as I sipped the water in front of me. The boys still haven't came yet ,but they will soon.

"I find your shortness quite cute actually. "

I rolled my eyes as I picked up the menu. I looked over and saw Darcy coloring in her coloring book we had brought her. She aimlessly scribbled over the lines multiple colors.

"Theres the gorgeous lady with her twin sister" Louis boisterous voice called out as he approached the table. He gave me that charming smile of his as I returned it.

He pulled me into a hug and introduced me to his girlfriend Eleanor.

"Its great to meet you I love that dress your wearing" I complimented her as she brightly smiled.

"Thanks your is gorgeous as well" She smile before sitting down on my right. Louis walked up behind Harry and scruffed his hair up. Harrys swatted his hands to stop Louis while blowing a huff of air out.

"Hello little one" Louis crouched down to Darcy. She looked up from her coloring book and waved at Louis.

"Is that the crazy uncle" She loudly whispered to Harry, but Louis heard. His jaw dropped in defense as me El and Harry bursted into laughter.

I patted Darcys back as our laughter died down. "Yes baby it certainly is. "

"Aye mate" A somewhat familiar Irish accent screamed from behind us. I never actually met Niall but I heard he was the most positive out of everyone.

"Hey Niall whats going on "Harry pulled him into a man hug. They caught up for a minute as I sat there talking to El.

"Is this the famous baby and the baby mama" Nialls cheerful accent spoke while catching my attention. My blue eyes met with his light blue eyes as I shook my head laughing.

"I guess thats me, Darcy this is Niall" I introduced them as Niall pulled me in for a hug. His hugs were weirdly comforting. I feel like ive known him forever.

"Hello little lady your even prettier than your father " He joked causing Darcy to smile.

"I get my looks from mama" She proudly spoke causing me to smile. Niall looked over at me and smiled.

"Its great to finally have a face to match the name."

"The feeling is likewise. "

We all sat around the table as Zayn and Liam arrived with dates as well. There was a girl named Perrie and one named Sophia. They were both so nice.