40

My amazing week in Paris came to an end, and now we are in Dublin. Niall is off the end in happiness being back in his homeland. Every time were out he can't help but point out tiny pubs or the 'hot spots'

Niall is such a funny guy really, Darcy loves him and he's all all around happy person. I am currently backstage as Darcy plays with Lux. They had became the best of friends. You can say their backstage play mates.

Since Darcy and Lux have a bond me and Lou has been hanging out a lot. Harry has been very busy so I have Lou to hangout with. I miss Harry, he is always out after shows drinking with his friends.

Every time he would come back to the room drunk a piece of me would break. He would come back around 1 while I was up all night panicking. I just need to remind myself that this is a part of the tour life, I can't hold him back.

The thing that bothers me is that I don't want Darcy to be familiar with drunk Harry. She needs a sober father.

Its been a month since we let tour secluded little house in London, and a week since that night in Paris. Guess you can say reality smacked me in the face.

Right now I am sitting in the room when Harry is going off and doing who knows what. My eyes never leave the promise ring on my finger. I twist it around looking at the Someday engraved in the front. I let out a sigh and blow a breath of air to move the single strand that fell below my face.

Darcy was over in the corner playing with her barbie dolls waiting for her father to come back from the show.

"Hey little Tif" That comforting Irish voice called from the doorway. I looked and saw a goofy smiling Niall in the doorway. He has his elbow on the door giving him something to lean on. He was all showered and dressed which makes me wonder where Harry is.

"Hey Ni, where is Harry" I question as i walk over and pic Darcy up. You can practically see the sympathy filling his features as his smiling face turns into a frown.

"He went out to a club with some of the guys" He raked a hand through his hair and gave me a weak smile.

"Why aren't you with him" I cocked my head to the side trying my best to hide the sadness behind my eyes.

"Ive had enough drinking for tonight, as much as I am Irish I enjoy being sober sometimes" He gave me a wink trying to lighten the mood.

"Well Mr. Sober for tonight, are you busy."

He shook his head motioning no as I smiled. "Well hows laying low with a teenage mom and her daughter sound."

A grin spread across his face as he nodded, "I would love that."

"Great here let me grab my purse" I told his while i shuffled around and grabbed my bag. I found a picture laying next to the bag that Darcy had drew. It was a picture of Darcy me and Harry holding hands as she messily drew a heart around the stick figures.

I smiled while stuffing it into my purse and picked Darcy up.

"Alright lets head out" I cheered as I shut the dressing room door behind me. Darcy squirmed in my arms, "I want Niwall to hold me" She pouted and crossed her arms.

"What can I say babies love the Irish lads" He smiled as I handed Darcy to him. He let her sit on top of his shoulders as we make our way out of the venue.

Honestly my mood is not as good as it would of been if Harry was here. It seems like he's always out partying and never spends time with his daughter. It hurts it really does.

"I know a great place we can eat around here" Niall told me as we hopped into his car. Darcy was sitting in my lap, and Niall was driving.

I leaned my head on the glass of the window just watching the buildings pass by. I heard the familiar song Don't Worry Be Happy by Bob Marley play throughout the car. I saw Niall cheekily smiling as he turned the volume knob up.