14

"Anne are you sure you will be ok" I rushed putting in last minute makeup to look decent for my date.

"I have watched her before have fun" She winked as she played barbie with Darcy. I tilted my head while blowing a loose strand of hair away from my face.

"Ok" I said unsurely. She just gave me a warm smile as I heard the door knock. I straightened out my jeans. Harry said to dress casual so I wore jeans and a cardigan. The snow had melted and the weather was now warm.

Its spring so the weather is very bi polar. I swung the door open as I met with a pair of jade green eyes. "Hi" I whispered peaking my head through the door. Why am I so shy.

I opened the door a bit more and saw his eyes brighten as they raked my body. "You look gorgeous" He spoke still eyeing me.

"Its just jeans and a cardigan" I swiftly said brushing the pocket of my jean. "And yet you can make it look so gorgeous" He spoke causing a blush to rise on my cheeks.

"Hawy" Darcy yelled as she latched onto his leg. He ran his hand through her curls as he smile down at her. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and smiled. "Me and you mom are going out I will see you soon ok princess. "

My heart swelled as he called her princess. My dad used to call me that when I was little. Darcy had ran back to Anne as Harry held his arm out. "Shall we" He spoke as I wrapped my arm with his.

Who knew locking arms could send millions of butterflies to my stomach. I leaned into his chest as we walked down the hallway. "So where are we going" I swung on my toes batting my eyelashes.

"Don't batt your eyelashes" He groaned as he let out a a grin. "Why not" I pouted while batting my eyelashes more.

"You just think your so cute don't you" He breathed out grinning at me. "I don't think I'm cute but you sure do" I winked while poking his nose.

"That is true" He smiled as he held the car door open for me. He had a black range rover it was gorgeous. I had a white maxima it was a piece of crap. I gave him a nod before hopping in.

I heard his door slam as he hopped in. He gave me a short glance followed by a smile before starting the car. I turned the radio on and instantly hear the words, "Written in these walls are the stories that I cant explain" I rolled my eyes as a grin tugged at his lips.

I changed the channel as Taylor Swifts voice filled the car. I saw Harry groan while making a disgusted face and switching it over. Rude by Magic came on as I bobbed my head to the song. Harry hummed along.

"Why you gotta be so rude don't you know I human too" I sung as Harry watched me from the corner of his eyes. His eyes stayed on the road yet watched me.

I ran a hand through my hair as he pulled off the side of the road. He began to drive into the woods as I saw him grin.

"Where are you taking me, oh know are you planning to kill me" I teased as he released a chuckle. "Oh shit you found out my plans" He continued the joke.

The further we went in the more I realized where we were. "Harry are you serious" I gasped as I saw what was in front of me.

I saw a nearby cliff with a little picnic table set up on the top. The view showed a steep valley filled with trees and a lake on the bottom. It was truly gorgeous. "This ring a bell" He laughed as he gripped my hand.

"Our first date" I sighed softly as I smile at the distant memory. "Yeah" He agreed in the same soft tone. He brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it gently. Sparks flew up and down my arm.

He lead me over to the picnic blanket. He set the basket down then sat down right next to me. I ended up sitting in between his legs as I leaned back into his chest.