33

Its been a months since Harry quit the band. Honestly the guilt has been eating me alive. i can't help but think I am the cause of the end of something great. I think the absence is settling in on Harry. He still keeps a smile on his face, but you can tell somethings missing.

Things have been going good. Harry has been very tentative of Darcy. We have all grew closer as a family. I just want Harry to be happy. I don't want to hold him back. Darcy was with Anne today so me and Harry had the day to ourselves.

I decided to make us some tea then I go off to find Harry. I have been running errands this morning, so I don't know what Harry has been up to. I gripped the freshly brewed mugs on tea and walked around the house.

I could hear the faint strumming of the guitar coming from the balcony. A small smile grew upon my face as I listened to him playing. His angelic voice filling my ears. That very same voice that I fell in love with. I stood near the door and just watched him play.

He looked breathtaking. The wind softly blowing his hair, and his face a sunny glow. His jaw line prominent, and his lips curled in a smile as he hit each note.

I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved, or to be in love.

I leaned forward accidentally knocking over a flower pot causing a cracking sound to occur. I saw Harry eyes were facing me as an embarrassed smile covered my face. He looked at me with that large dimpled smirk as he began to chuckle.

"You spying on me."

He had set down his guitar and motioned me to come over. He lightly patted his lap as I slowly sat down. His arm comfortably wrapped around my waist, filling me with that same feeling that has been occurring. His hand ran through my long blond hair as he sat in silence.

He just sat there playing with my hair yet not saying a word.

"Was that a new song, I never heard that" I whispered against his skin breaking the silence that had taken over. The only thing heard was the soft breeze.

"It was supposed to be on the new album" He smiled sadly causing sympathy to take over my features. "It was one of my favorites" He added in/

"It was a gorgeous song Harry, really gorgeous' i sat up and began to walk over to the side of the balcony. I rested my elbows on the concrete railing as i took deep breaths in and out. I cant keep him from his life. I feel horrible doing this. I feel selfish.

I hear the scraping of the chair being moved and approaching footsteps. His arms hands rested on the bone of my hips as he gave it a gentle squeeze. "Love whats wrong" His smooth comforted voice spoke causing me to spin around.

"Everything Harry. I can't keep doing this. Keeping you from your love. Music is your passion and I am holding you back. You should be travailing the world singing your heart out. Yet your stuck here providing for 2 girls. You can't put yourself through this Harry" I spoke the tears filling my eyes.

His hand intertwined with mine as his thumb traced over the pad on my hand. I wiped away the stray tears as he leaned his forehead against mine.

"You want to know something Tiff" I managed a faint nod as he continued to talk.

"I remember the first day I wanted to sing, it was the day we went to the park. Remember we sat under that huge oak tree and vented about our secrets, our future. I told you I wanted to sing. Remember what you said" He smiled causing me to shake me head.

He let out a deep laugh before continuing the sweet memories. "You said I should go for it if I don't suck" He finished leaving me with a teary smile, letting out a small laugh. His hands wiped away my tears. His touch delicate.

"That was the day I knew I wanted to sing and it was because of you this is all because of you Tiffany May Joy. Your the reason I took this career. Your the reason I left it. Your the reason my heart beats differently around you. Your the light that gave me hope that the next day will be better. You were my motivation. It was you who stole my heart, it was you who put back the pieces.That's the thing Tiff, the reason I ended this. They made me chose between you and music. Without you what do I have. A man without inspiration is simply just a man. I couldn't leave you or Darcy behind."

My breath was gone. I was swept off my feet. His brutal honesty. I knew he was telling the truth it laid behind his eyes. They had that same light in them as when he talked to Darcy.

"It was you I feel in love with Tiffany" It was that moment when everything became clear. All the hesitation thinking that we weren't doing the right thing was cleared up.

Its like a light flashed before my eyes. I saw a future not only a future but love. I saw myself in 30 years still being held in his arms. I felt that void in my heart being filled. I felt true genuine love. Something indescribably.

You know its love when you don't know what to say. You just know. Its where you feel as if nothing else could make you feel this way.

"I fell in love with you to Harry, so long ago" I threw myself into his arms and stared into his eyes. Those gorgeous green eyes filled with some much passion.

"Kiss me Tiffany, kiss me like you never had before" He whispered as his hand tilted my chin up. I leaned in and collided our lips together. His plump lips encasing mine leaving a soft yet desiring feel to them. My hand moved up to his curls as I softly tugged on each one.

He let out small groans which were unbelievably hot. He pushed harder adding more force to the kiss. His tongue poked at my bottom lip allowing me to let him enter. His tongue explore my mouth as we stumbled from the balcony into the room.

I felt him pick me up not breaking the kiss and softly placing me onto the bed, following softly on top of me. He left trailed kissed down my neck and onto my collar bone. My shaky hands went to unbutton his button up. His eyes met mine as he broke the kiss. Leaving us heavily breathing.

"Do you want this" He spoke causing me to nod my head.

"More than anything in the world" I spoke causing him to attack my lips once again. Kissing back with much force leading us into a night I will never forget....

and the rest was history......

______________________________

Sorry guys thats the end of this capter, but not the book!! we are halfway through and yup. I did not get into this scene because it isn't my thing, but you can pick it up in your mind from here..

Hope your liking the book and check out my other fan fictions if your liking it..