12

You know your back in London when there is 2 feet of snow on the ground. I am really in post- vacation. I need the warm weather on my skin. I have been home for 6 hours and I am already sad. The only thing making me smile is Darcy of course.

Right now she convinced me to have a tea party with her and her dolls. I sat on the tiny chair as she filled my tea cup with 'tea.'

My phone buzzed as I picked it up off the table.

"Hello" I asked through the phone.

"Hey" That familiar deep voice chuckled. A smile grew on my face as I leaned my elbow on the table.

"Hey superstar whats up" I smirked through the phone.

"Just got home can I come by and see Darcy" He asked as he shuffled around in the background. I paused for a moment to make him think that I was thinking.

"Sure we are having a tea party dress nice" I laughed through the phone. I heard he release a chuckle.

"Would my feather boa be to much" He teased. I shook my head as Darcy watched curiously.

"Bye Harry, oh I live in the Windsor complex bye" I hung up as Darcy lifted her head up at the mention of his name. "Hawy" She cooed as I nodded.

"He is joining us, mommy is going to go and make tea and cookie you keep mr.Stuffy and Ms. Peanut entertained OK" I smiled at the name of her stuff animals. She nodded while making a place setting for one more.

I shuffled into the kitchen and began making some tea. I threw some cookies into the oven as I waited it out. I am not sure why, but I feel anxious with Harry coming. The more I talk to him to more attached I feel to become.

I just dread the day he has to leave for tour, that will be a bad day. I heard the tea kettle whistle as I added some of the tea. The oven timer also went off shortly after as I pulled out the cookies. I let them cool as I pulled out plates.

It had been 10 minutes since Harry called he should be here soon. As I poured the tea into a pot I heard a knock on the door. "Hawy" Darcy cooed as she bolted towards the door. I smiled at her excitement as she flung it open.

She jumped into Harry's arms eagerly as he lifted her up. He placed kisses all over her face as she squealed in joy. He kicked off his shoes and walked into the kitchen with Darcy attached to his chest. "Baby give him some space" I chuckled. Darcy loosened her grip and set herself down.

"Mommy will be over there in a second get Harry situated" I told Darcy as Harry looked at me with a smile. "Hello love" He gave me a quick hug, too quick for my liking. We were interrupted by Darcy pulling him over to the tea table. I shook my head slightly while grabbing the food.

I balanced everything on a tray and walked over the table. "Your tea my princess" I said as i placed the kettle on the table. I saw Harry looked over at me from across the table and smiled.

"Tea" I asked him as he nodded, "Yes please." I poured his tea cup up, as I filled Darcy's with apple juice. They each piled their plates with cookies. "Well Darc you sure do know how to hold a party" Harry lifted his tea cup and brought it to his lips.

"Hey you forgot to lift your pinkie up" I called out as Darcy nodded her head in agreement. Harry looked at me quizzically before lifting his pinkie up as well as his eyebrow, "Better" He cocked his head to the side.

I nodded, "Much" Before sipping my tea. He just bobbed his head back and forth before chuckling. "Twese cwookies are wummy" Darcy talked as her mouth was full. Cookies flew everywhere, she had a habit of that.

"Darcy don't talk with your mouth full" Harry scolded teasingly. He wagged his finger back and forth then poked Darcy's nose as she released a giggle.

I laughed as I got a full look of Harry. Darcy had made him wear a tiara and a feather boa. He looked like a little diva. Plus since he was so tall his knees were brought to his chest due to the height of the chair. It made my heart swell that he would go through all that for Darcy.

"I must say Harry i'm loving the look, will you wear that to an award show" I teased as he sent me a glare. I snapped a picture of him as he snapped his head toward me. Darcy kept giggling as his eyes widened.

"Deleted that" He warned as I couldn't take him seriously while he was wearing that. "What are you going to do about it" I stuck out my tongue as he got up. "This" He whispered in my ear as he picked me up the threw me on the couch.

He hovered over me before running his hands up and down my sides sending me into a fit of laughter. He really knew my weakness. My breaths became short mostly because of all the laughter. "Ha-harry stop" I pleaded inbewteen breaths.

Next thing you know I felt a tiny body jump on me and help Harry tickle me. I can't believe my own daughter is going against me. "Alright I will delete it" I breathed out as he got off of me.

"Your so cruel" I teased as I save the photo, but showed him I 'deleted it.' He will never know whoops. I saw Darcy sitting on the couch as I walked over to her.

"How could you go against me" I nuzzled my face into her neck before planting a kiss there. She laughed as I continued to kiss her. She was a very giggly baby.

I saw Harry watching us with a grin etched on his face. His eyes lacing with happiness as he watched both me and Darcy. His stare was uncomfortable, it was actually comforting. He just shook his head at me and Darcy's bickering.

"How about we watch a movie you like that" I asked Darcy, as she nodded. "Pick out the movie" I nudged her towards the movie. She searched through them with concentration.

"Your little bicker fest was cute" Harry teased as he sat down next to me. I turned towards him amusement in my features, "Yeah" I joked while moving my head closer. "Yeah" He whispered as his face hovered over mine.

We were about to kiss before Darcy interrupted, "I picked one" She handed me the movie. I heard Harry curse under his breath as I grew disappointed. I walked over and put the movie in before sitting down.

Harry had pulled Darcy into his lap as she cuddled into his chest. I grabbed a blanket and threw it over all of us.

The movie began playing as I grew tired. Darcy watched the movie closely, this was her favorite as I dozed off into a deep sleep. I rested my head on Harry's shoulder as he smile down at me. "I wish I was your prince charming" He whispered into my ear as I grew sleepy.

"I wish I was your Cinderella" I whispered back, and fell asleep. The only thing I remembered after that was him kissing my forehead and the soft sounds of the TV.