6

-Edited-

"Hey Anne I am going downstairs to get Darcy some food, can you watch her please" I asked while throwing on a sweatshirt not caring about my appearance . I was wearing trainors and my hair sloppily tossed into a messy bun. "You didn't have to ask, bring me back something yeah" She smiled while walking towards Darcy who was softly snoring.

She is just to fricken cute. I nodded their way and walked out the door. I hate leaving Darcy behind maybe its just that motherly bond. If I were to look at myself 3 years ago, I would laugh, but now I can't imagine myself living a normal teenage life. If Darcy weren't around I would msot liekly be in UNI forcing myself to study a major that bore me to death, and working a job that pays medium wage. 

I spend every day taking care of her, and every moment smiling- without her life would be dull. I guess you could say she is my little miracle. The elevator dinged hitting the lobby and the doors slide open. I lazly walked out patting down my messy bun waking sure its not to crazy looking.

I looked around the lobby, hoping to see some sign of the breakfast. My nose smelled steaming bacon my eyes sautnered over and saw the buffet. I brought myself over there and began loading my plates. I had tons of food for Darcy and Gemma even Anne. I also got some stuff for myself.

Now I had to struggle to bring this back to the room.  The food overflowing on the plates. The apple rolled off the edge of my plate and it almost fell before someone caught it. "Thats alot of food for a little lady" A soft american accent rang while holding out the fallen apple.

 I looked back and saw Adam I almost dropped the tray of food, before he reached out his arm to balance the trays preventing me from another clutzy mistake. "Hey watch it don't want to waste the food" He winked. I stood up straight and nodded, "Well don't I just have a habit of bumping into you, I hope your not a stalker" I tease while balancing the mugg of coffee.

"Stalker no, a attractive man who thinks your beautiful.. yes" He smiled while holding up a napkin that I dropped. "Well aren't you just so charming at all hours of the day" I rolled my eyes in a teasing manor. He nodded while giving me that darn smirk,

"That I am, would you like to grab some dinner tonight" He asked while running a hand through his hair. "I have to bring Darcy to Disney world" I sadly smiled declining his offer, he nodded in understatement. "Well how about tomorrow" He said while walking next to me.

"Eager" I questioned. He nodded, "Very." I softly smiled, how could he be so darn cute, not to mention attractive. "Fine,but it has to be casual, fancy just isn't my style" I smiled. He nodded and gave me a bow, "You have my word, now my assistance, you can't possibly carry all this food by yourself" He said while grabbing a couple trays.

"You know I am starting to think you are a stalker and now your trying to see where my room is" i smirked slightly. He raised his eye brows and pretended to be upset, "Darn you got me good." I shook my head in laughter while walking into the elevator.

"So when are you heading back to London" He said swaying his arm. "How did you know I am from London" I asked while blowing a hair out of my face.