31

BEFORE I start the chapter I want to say sorry for procrastinating. This whole thing is going so fast sometimes I just don't have the heart to write. The book is not even halfway through so if your liking it congrats. Editing will most defiantly happen soon I promise now lets get on with it!
••••••••••••••••

"Harry whats going on for real" I continued to stare out the car window as he refused to tell me what was happening.

"Why are you ignoring me" He just gave me his signature smirk while pulling off the side of the road into some woods. Curiosity flushed through me.

"I know what your thinking no I am not taking you out here to kill you" He stuck is tongue playfully out at me as I slapped his shoulder.

"Well whats going on we are literally in the middle of nowhere" I observed the trees filling my view. His hand went from the wheel onto my lap. His thumb rubbed circles onto my thigh. I let out a small smile at his act of comfort.

"Trust me Tiff I am going to make this trip worth it" He spoke honestly as he turned the car off. I see a small cobble stone path in front of us. He hopped out of the car as I continued to look around.

I heard a loud smacking nose which was Harry hitting the hood of the car. "You coming or not" His voice all playful. I grabbed my bag and hopped out of the car. He gave me a dimpled smile before connecting out hands.

"Stay with me if you don't plan on getting lost" I let out a small scoff as be gave me a sly grin.

"As have you know I am a wonderful navigator" I tried to prove my point. Now we were beginning to head deeper into the woods. He raises his eyebrow at me quizzically.

"Oh yeah great navigator. Remember when we went to that Coldplay concert you insisted you knew where the venue was. You ended up going north when the venue was south. We missed the concert" My mind flashed back to the incident as a smile grew.

Me and Harry sitting in the car as we hopelessly wander around. Having to pull to the side of the road for directions only to find out that we went the wrong way.

"But I made it up didn't I" I attempted to persuade him. He just gave me that look that I know what he's saying. The 'yeah whatever' look. His nose scrunches up as well as his eyes as his smile is protruding.

"Alright ok so maybe I am a horrible navigator." I raised my hands up in defense as be threw his head back in laughter. It was such a beautiful sound almost as beautiful as the scene.

He looks so happy and genuine. Just like back then. "I like this" His raspy voice broke the minute of silence.

He swung our hands back and forth as we walked. I observed the trees surrounding us. It was gorgeous.

"Like what" I questioned as he played with my fingers.

"Being normal again having someone who likes me for me" He said with a face full of emotion. My cheeks flushed as his grip tightened.

"Anyways" He clear his throat. "We are here."

Right in front of us was a giant lake crystal blue water. Next to it was a picnic table light up and all decorated with a picnic basket.

"How" I utters speechlessly.

"I guess you can say I got the help of a few friends" His smile never left his face.

"This is gorgeous" I threw my hands into the air and spun around. Taking all this in. I let out a loud laugh as I continued to spin. Once I stopped Harry just started at me with a bright smile.

"Lets go swimming" He said bringing the topic out of nowhere. Is he insane or what.

"Are you crazy we don't have swim clothes or anything to change into the water is probably freezing and-" Just then Harry cut off my rambling with a sweet kiss.

I kissed back passionately as his hand cupped my face. Once we broke apart my nerves were settled. "You can shut me up like that anytime" His smile never has been so big.

"My pleasure now we can swim in our underwear. I have extra clothes you can wear my hoodie and sweats just go with it love" his hands rubbed my shoulder as I nodded

"Fine" I sighed. "but only because you put so much work into this night" I quickly said as he laughed and nodded.

"Alright lets go" He said as he began to take off his shirt. My eyes glued to his toned chest. Then he took of his jeans leaving him In black calvin Klein boxers. His body was so gorgeous it made me feel self conscious.

He must of sensed my thoughts. "Love your body is gorgeous there is nothing to hide" His comforting words soothed me. He made me feel secure. I loved this feeling.

I soon lifted up my shirt leaving me in a a black lace bra whoops. I saw him gulp as I unbuttoned my pants leaving me in matching underwear.

His green eyes darkened as he walked up to me. "You are so sexy"His raspy lust filled voice spoke causing me to flush.

"Oh really" I pulled his body towards mine as he bit his lip. His hands went to my hip stroking it slightly. Just then I pushed him into the lake and me quickly jumping in after.

"You dirty tease" He called out as I bobbed my head out of the water. A smile grew on my face as a finger went to my lips.

"Whoops" I whispered as he lunged at me. Just then he picked me up over his head and prepared to throw me.

"Harry no!" I squealed as he released sending me flying into the water.

"Whoops" He bit his lip as I blew the wet piece of hair out of my face. I began to splash him as he splashed back.

We kept playing around for who knows how long. I went to slap him as his hands gripped my arm.

"Not so fast" He breathed while connecting our lips. The faint taste of the lake water mixed with the mint of his mouth tastes so good.

I pressed my lips harder onto his as his arm snakes around my waist. My hand went up to his wet curls as we continued to kiss.

He soon broke up our kiss with a lazy smile. "As much as I enjoy kissing you we need to go eat. "

I nodded and began to swim out. Once we were out he tossed me his clothes as he put his on.

I threw his sweatshirt on which was way to big and his sweats which were practically falling off. I squeezed the water out of my hair as I walked over to him.

I felt so comfortable in his baggy clothes. Once I walked up his smile grew. "You looking stunning love really you wear them better than i do" He spoke as I say down across from him.

"I find that incredibly hard to believe" I teased as he poured some wine into my glass. Chardonnay my favorite.

"I remember from that night we went to Anglelos" He smiles as he set my plate.

"I remember everything was in Italian so I didn't know what the heck I was ordering" I laughed as he nodded his head.

"Those were the days" He leaned his head back and smiled. I raised my glass to that as we toasted.

We began to dig in. So i began the small talk.

"Do you like having Darcy in your life" I asked as he set his fork down and cleared his throat.

"I love Darcy she is practically my world. She has my heart in her hand and only her smile can light up my day" He stared at me with admiration filling his eyes.

"You don't regret anything" I stared deeply into his green eyes.

"No regrets" His hand caressed mine as my heart swelled. Right then and there I knew he said the right thing.