17

"Gemma its been so hard this past week" I groaned while slamming a pillow into my face. I turned over face flat on my bed and groaned.

"Just hang in there girl everything will be ok" She soothed as I rolled my eyes. Nothing will be ok.

"Gem there are camera men outside my house i cant even buy Darcy dinner without getting a photo take " I groaned as I heard her cough.

"Look thats the price of knowing Harry Styles. He will figure this out trust me" She said as I leaned back thinking.

"He isnt here though and I really need him" I spoke sadly my thumb running over my kneecap.

"Don't worry it will be ok" She spoke. I nodded then I whipped my head around due to the knock on my door. Who could it be no one said they would be here.

I told Gemma I had to go them hung up the phone. I passed Darcys room and saw she was playing barbies. She was too cute. I walked over and opened the door. My jaw dropped no expecting to see who was here.

"Harry" I squealed jumping into his arms which he dropped his bag he was holding. I nudged my face into his neck inhaling his sweet scent. I smiled into his neck before pulling away. I place both of my hands on his cheek as he gave me a dimpled smile.

The pads of his thumb traced over my cheek as he grinned. "What are you doing here you aren't supposed to be back until next week" I whispered into his neck.

"You needed me both of you. You guys are worth more than my job I promised you that. So here I am" He smiled widely. I had no time to react until I pulled him into a sweet kiss missing the sensation it gave me I smile.

I felt a small body separate our current position. I am honestly so suprised he was here. I take back saying he wasn't here when I needed him, here he is at my doorstep. I wasn't sure how to greet him with a kiss hug hand shake. I don't know how he feels for me its all unclear. Was the jumping into his arms straight forward.

"Daddy missed you" Harry sung as he lifted Darcy into the air. He held her by her stomach and flew her around the room. Her muffled giggles could be heard through my silent apartment. Harry attacked her with tiny kisses as I smiled at their little reunion. The were honestly so cute. My smile grew as I watched them intently.

"What are we doing today daddy" Darcy asked while gripped Harrys hands. He looked down on here.. literally he is almost 6 feet tall. He bent down to her position with a lop sided smile on his face. "I was thinking we could go bowling me and your mom used to love going bowling" He smiled while winking at me in the corner of his eye. I blushed at our memories bowling..

FLASHBACK

"Where are we going Harold" I mumbled impatiently. He just looked over at me and 'zipped his lips' while his hands gripped the wheel. "This is no fun" I crossed my arms stubbornly.

"Dont't be like that babe" He sung in my direction. I just huffed and looked out the window. This was our second date and I had no clue what was happening. I felt his large hand in case mine as I looked over and saw him smile.

"Babe where ever we go I promise you will have the best time of your life. I mean you will be with me" He cooed poking my arm. I shifted my arm off the arm rest, and remained with my stubborn position. I heard him let out a groan, knowing he wasn't going anywhere.

"We are here" He muttered as he made a left turn. I looked out of my window and saw the 80 retro lights filling the windows. My smile grew when I noticed the tiny bowling sign. I had always told him I loved bowling. I haven't been in forever so my mood made a kick start, and I grinned.