Baby ~Harry Styles~

⚠️ WARNING⚠️

THIS BOOK IS IN EDITING, I would just like to start out with saying I wrote this when I was 14/15 years old. I am 20 now & I wanted to let you all know that this book needs some serious editing. Unfortunately I am a full time college/law student so I dont have much time to revise this story. I read all your comments & I agree with them 100%. Again I really do apologize for the low quality of this book, but I appreciate every single one of you who gives it a chance and reads it!

Much love,

Kayla

Growing up with an unbreakable bond. Childhood best friends. High School sweethearts. Each others firsts. Harry and Tiffany were unbreakable for the first 16 years of theirs life's. That is before Harry decided to pursue his singing career which meant leaving everything he knew and loved behind.

Tiffany soon after Harry left began to feel sick. Dealing with the death of her mother was just never enough. The day she saw those 2 green lines everything has changed.

She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl; Darcy May Joy. Darcy was a miracle a blessing. The transition into being a single mother was hard for Tiffany, she had the help of Gemma- Harry's older sister.

Due to Harry being put in a famous boyband his daughter is living without a father. So far it has been a secret. But a secret this big is bound to be let out.

When Harry finds out about his daughter what will happen. Will him and Tiffany rekindle their relationship or will it all crumble down.

This is Baby