16

"I will see you in a week Harry have fun" I whispered into his chest, while enjoying his deep hug. Dancy remained pancaked inbetween us during our farewells. "Don't go dawdy" Darcy cooed into his leg.

"I know baby girl daddy will be home soon" He rubbed her back then began to ruffle her curls. "Flight 1678 to LAX is now boarding" The electronic voice spoke causing me and Harry to pull away. "Thats you" I spoke softly, he looked into my eyes and let out a sad smile.

"I will be back soon I promise" He dipped down and placed a sweet firm kiss to my lips. It was short yet filled with the same passion of the other ones. He let go of my hand and kissed Darcys cheek. He gave us one last glance before making his way to the gate. He was leaving...

Not permanent, but he was leaving for a week. The band had to record new tracks for the album. Honestly I knew this would happen eventually, but I didn't want it to happen.

I know im selfish, and I cant hold Harry down. He has millions of fans who need him, I couldn't do that. I flung my hood up while gripping Darcy's hand. Once we walked away form the terminal paparazzi started coming up.

Darcy hid in my jacket with fear as the lights became brighter. I could hear her whined as I tried to make my way through.

Are you Harry's catch of the month

Is that you daughter

Is that Harrys daughter

Are you a cover up for Larry

Is One Direction splitting up

The cried of Darcy became louder, but the chants of the middle age men over powered everything. This is exactly what I need to get Darcy away from. "Get away she is only 2 who the hell do you think you are' I screamed trying to use the exit.

Tiffany is that Harry Styles child

My ears hurt as well as my eyes. Each step I stumbled a bit as I kept walking. I ran into the nearest bathroom and locked the door, leaving the Paps out. I gripped onto Darcy, who still was frozen with fear. I took out my phone and began to Dial Annes number.

"Hello Tiff" Her sweet English accent filled my ears.

"An-ne" hiccuped cclutching the phone tighter. "Me and Darcy are stuck at the airport, Paps are surrounding us I don't know what to do" I cried into the phone. I hadne't realized I was crying until I felt a salty tear hit my top lip.

"Dont worry hang in there, I will send a body guard that I know, were are you" She calmly asked into the phone.

"The womans terminal outside of gate 4 hurry" I spoke bitng my lip. I threw my phone into my bag as I turned to Darcy. "Mommy who were those scary men" She asked clutching to my chest.

i wrapped my frail arms around her and hummed, "They know your daddy" I spoke as she nodded. "Are the fwiend" She asked playing with the ends of my hair.

"No baby they aren't" I played with each of her tiny fingers. They were so tiny, she was so tiny. I don't want her life to be like this, having to go out and be mobbed.

"Tiffany Joy" A stern voice knocked on the door. I opened it slightly feeling the lights flash again. "Im chris your body guard lets go" He said wrapping an arm around me and Darcy. I ducked into his arm, my arm still resting around Darcy.

He pushed through all the men as we made it outside. I sucked in a breath of fresh air, then got put into the car. Darcy sat on my lap and the buff man named Chris began to drive. "Thank you so much" I praised. He gave me a short smile.