41

Harry POV

    What a fuck up I am. I don't know what I am to think of myself. Everything hurts, my head, my heart, my dignity.

    I left her in such a hard time, yet I got her back. I was so selfish and self absorbed. While I was out partying getting drunk off my ass, I had a beautiful daughter by my side, and a Tiffany. Her gorgeous Blond hair and blue eyes.

    Her small smile, and her soft pink plush lips. Her tiny frail body that I could just hold in my arms forever. That was my intention when I have her the promise ring. But it is no longer on her finger, but in the palm of my hand.

    Her eyes were so full of light and happiness, the had a certain glint to them. When she looked at me, they were cold and full of hatred. Which slowly made my heart break.

    There was this indescribably ache in my chest.

    So this is how it feels when your broken.

    I feel so lonely and mad at myself. The way she said goodbye it was different than your normal. It sounded as if it was for a long time she was leaving. I couldn't bare going on knowing my daughter and tiffany
were hurting.

    Oh god Darcy, she must be so confused. My poor sweet innocent girl, who has never faced the darkness of the world. I wished I was there to shield her of those hazards, yet here I am sulking. In the very hotel room Tiffany left me.

    I looked down at the picture Darcy drew. It was her and a tiny blond haired stick figure made out to be Tiffany, but the man on the other side had blond hair as well.

    The people in the pictured looked so happy and full of Joy. Why was the man blond haired, instead of brown. Just then a hard loud knock came from my door. I couldn't find myself to get up. I felt weak.

    "Harry open up this damn door" Roared what i though was an Irish accent. Niall was never mad he was always a care free person.

I took slow yet careful steps to the door as I opened the hotel room door. There stood Niall with clenched fists and bloodshot eyes, similar to mine. He stormed into my room pacing back and forth. I had never seen him so worked up.

    "Are you a fucking idiot" He spat his eyes cold.

    "What are you talking about" I croaked out, my throat dry and scratchy from all the events that I faced before mixed with alcohol.

    "Breaking Tiffanys heart, she left by the way" He coldly spoke while sending me a harsh glare. He was showing a lot of emotion over this which left me so confused.

"She is going home right" I spoke as he darkly chuckled.

    "Actually no she is heading to a different destination, she mentioned something about a 'fresh start'. She said for no one to contact her of try to find her" His eyes became bloodshot. Almost as broken as I.

    When I heard what he had said my heart fell to the ground. She had left. She left me, and took my daughter with her. I feel to my knees sobbing letting every feeling of hurt flow out. Niall bitterly stared down at me.

    "You broke her she deserved better."

    "Yeah like what you" I harshly spat out as he held a cold face. His eyes softening. Thats when my memory flashed back to the picture. The man with blond hair being Niall not me.

    Niall liked Tiffany.

My Tiffany.

Angered flew through me as I figured everything out, why he was so broken.