37

Here I was in a 5 star hotel. A hotel which happens to be Italy. I went from living in a small cottage in Holmes chapel to this. Its all amazing.

I closed my eyes and just went back in time. To the time where I would come rushing home from school and rant about everything to my mother.

I remember her just sitting there laughing and listening to my crazily stupid stories. She would just sit there with that gorgeous smile of hers that I miss everyday.

But then I look at Darcy and see that same smile. Thats what gives me hope. Hope that one day I can be that mother for Darcy. One she will always go to for anything.

And I hope Harry could be the father I never had. Just being here is amazing. Right now I am no longer looking at the self conscious little girl who was scared of having a baby; im looking at a girl who has had a baby who achieved so much and who loves herself.

I have a line of clothing coming out very soon and a lot to be thankful for. It couldn't be possible without Harry.

I'm sitting here fussing about how my hair looks. I want everything tonight to go perfect. My hair was in soft curls and I wore this black slimming dress I had a while back.

I looked in the mirror and noticed one thing was missing. My mothers necklace. My hand went up to the bare spot on my neck as I walked to the bedside to get it.

I struggled to clasp it as it kept falling. A hear a deep low chuckle come from the doorway. There stood Harry smiling watching me struggle as he shook his head.

"Need any help" I nodded my head as he saunters over and clasped the necklace. His hands cold on the back of my neck sending goosebumps down my arm.

"You look breathtaking" His whispered against the back of my neck before placing a gentle kiss. I spun around grabbing his hand into mine and just looked at him.

He wore a white button up with his black skinny's but a blazer as well. He left the top buttons open knowing he was teasing me. His sparrow tattoos poking out causing me to grin.

My pointer finger traced over the permanent ink with a smile. "I like this" I spoke as he looked down at me with a silly smile.

"Im glad" He whispered just as we were interrupted. Darcy came running in looking cute as ever. She was wearing a floral skirt and a white ruffle shirt. Her hair was curly as ever.

"Momma can you do my hair" Her sweet voice asked as I looked down at my baby girl. Her green eyes caught mine as I shook my head.

"Of course I can sweeties, come sit" I patted the chair as she scattered up to it. She eagerly sat waiting for me to do something.

"Your so good with her" Harry called from behind me.

"She remind me of my mother" I whispered as I looked down and saw that smile. I heard shuffling then felt hands on my shoulder.

"Your so strong baby so strong" His hands squeezed my shoulders as I leaned my back into him.

I ran the brush through Darcys hair. Even thought she is only 4 I decided to straighten her hair. Once I was done she looked so gorgeous. Exactly like my mother with her hair.

She smile into the mirror then leaped onto me for a big hug. I admired her as she kissed my cheek.

"Go show daddy" I pusher her back gently as she ran off to find Harry. I stood up from where I was sitting and looked in the mirror one more time. My thumb went to the necklace as I walked out.

"Where did your curlies go now Im all alone" I heard Harry's deep voice laugh.

"There gone now daddy" Darcy laughed along with him. I walked in with a smile. I saw Darcy sitting on Harry's lap as she ran her hands through her her non curly hair.

But this was the moment I realized how lucky I was. I have a gorgeous healthy baby girl. Which i thought that i couldn't even take care of. Now in Italy with my sort of boyfriend. Honestly I have no clue what me and Harry are. We of course had sex, and maybe kissed once or twice, every now and then.

I couldn't even imagine how many girls could dream of a life as lucky as mine. And now right in front of me is Harry. One of the most gorgeous men I know. His hair was so effortlessly perfect, and he was lean and awkward looking, but he was adorable

Whenever he was in concentration his eyebrows would furrow or he would bit his lip. When hes frustrated he would run a hand through his hair or shuffle his feet. When he would smile you could see his dimpled popping out. And his eyes, those jade green eyes. They can change color due to his mood, like when hes mad their dark, or happy their light.

And my favorite thing out of all that, is his kind gentle heart. Yes he messed up, doesn't everyone now and then, I give him the benefit of the doubt. He came back for me and Darcy, and he gave us all his heart. That's all I could ask for.

"You ready to go gorgeous" Harry held out a hand as I knew he caught me staring. He had that prominent smirk on his face which could he saw. My cheeks flushed slightly as I gripped Harrys hand. He wore a ring on his middle finger, that was nice. It was sliver and thick and it had some type of detail on it.

"Gemma gave it to me as a joke sort of" He chuckled, he must of saw me looking. "One day we were sitting around the house and Gemma did something annoying so I flipped her off. She bought me this ring so whenever I flip her off, at least my finger looks somewhat decent."

I began to laugh loudly because that sounded so like Gemma. I was laughing so hard that a small snort came out. My hand was quick to come in contact with my mouth as Harry began to Laugh.

"Was that a snort Miss. Joy" He quirked an eyebrow as I hid my face.

"Come on Darcy lets get to dinner shall we" I grabbed her hand and went to get a cab Harry stopped me before I got that chance to. "I got this covered" He gave me a subtle wink while backing up.

I saw a smaller looking limo pull up and knew this had Harry written all over it. I hate him spoiling me, I would have just been fine in a cab.

"Harry stop doing all this" I breathlessly spoke while motioning to the cab He just shrugged while holding open the side door.

"Stop complaining we have a dinner to attend, now get in Ma' Ladies" He bowed as me and Darcy hopped into the limo. It was so nice inside lights filled the ceiling. Darcy looked around in amazement before taking a seat in between me and Harry.

She leaned her head onto Harry shoulder causing my smile to grow. "I feel like a princess."

"Well that's good because your my princess" Harry kissed her head as my heart nearly burst. This was defiantly going to be a good nice I can feel it.

___________________________________

So this was kind of a sneak peak to dinner. I honestly wanted to get a update in tonigt, but I had homework so I had to cut it short. BUT.... there will be an update really soon I promise. Hope your liking it..!