23

SPEAKING OF 23, LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON IS 23.... can you hear my sobs.....

any whooooo back to the story

________________

There stood Adam looking damn Right gorgeous at my front door. He held a single pink rose in his huge hands. Pink roses are my favorite. A grin tugged at my face as I walked over to him. He pulled me in for a hug and handed me the rose.

"How did you know that pink roses were my favorite" I grinned as he shrugged his bold shoulders. "Lucky guess, by the way you look stunning, the past month did you no justice" He held my hand and kissed the fron of it. I blushed while looking down at my hand.

"Alright kiddies, bring her back by 12, she has work tomorrow" Gemma pointed her finger at Adam, breaking our silence.

"I will have her back by 11:59" He winked while tugging at my hand. "I will keep you up to that" Gemma retorted as I chuckled at the conversation.

I suddenly felt a tiny pair of arms grip my forearm. "Mommy" My little baby girl cooed. I bent down and picked her frail body up. I placed her on my hip and lightly bounced her.

"Hello beautiful" Adam held out his hand to squeeze Darcy's. She lightly smiled while giving him a wave. I love how comfortable he was with Darcy. This gave me hope. Now that Harry has most likely forgot about us, Adam can be that male figure for Darcy.

"Well we have to get going, I must get the lady home on time" He sent Gemma a wink, as I set Darcy down. She ran over to Gemma as I said goodbye to both of them. I shut the door behind me as Adam walked me to his car.

He opened the passenger seat for me as I hopped in. "Thank you kind sir, now what are tonight's plans" I turned to face him as he 'zipped his lips'

The last time we had gone out he had kept it a secret. Whats with me and keeping secrets lately. My mind immediately traced back to Harry. He wasn't keeping a secret, but he did break some things. Like my heart...

I leaned my head on the window and began tracing random shapes. I felt Adams gaze on me, as I continued to ignore it.

"Whats wrong, you seem a bit down" He asked his voice lacing with concern. I sighed while picking at my fingers. Every time I talk about it, it makes me more upset. Its differen't thinking it opposed to hearing it out loud. Hearing it out loud reminds me that its real.

"You don't have to talk, I- I mean If you don't feel comfortable" He stumbled over his words, causing me to smile. His frown was noticeable from the corner of my eye. I gripped his hand and traced my thumb over his knuckle.

"Its not that I don't feel comfortable telling you, it just hurts..." I trailed off pain clear in my tone. He squeezed my hand reassuringly as I took a deep breath.

"Its about Darcy's father" I spoke silence cutting through the car. He cleared his throat most likely thinking over his words.

"He came back, last month. Played with both of our hearts" I chocked out as he coaxed me to continue, he stroked my delicate hand.

"He said he loved us then left, and was seen with another girl, completely cutting off connections with me and Darcy. She even called him father. Now I don't know what she will think. She only thinks 'he is on vacation' I don't even know if he is coming back" I silently cried as he continued to stroke my hand.

"He is an idiot, just letting you know. Any man would be lucky enough to have a woman as beautiful as you, and Darcy. He must be a hell of a man to leave you behind. i hope you know I wont leave" He softly added in. He lifted my hand to his mouth, leaving a kiss to each knuckle.